• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Can't

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been in Malaysia for a few days.

Enjoyed the drive..but experienced many unpleasant happenings in Malaysia.

Hi Tracy,

Can you please share with us what you were wearing when you were "Stopped" on the highway and the TP was eyeing at you "lustfully"? Were u in a tube or spag with half ball flowing out? Be careful though, the TP may just arrest you for showing too much balls because Malaysia is officially an Islamic nation. No choice, in singapore u speed u kena charged in court and maybe cant drive in the future. In mudland, u speed and speed and pay and pay and still, u can speed till u die also no problem

Malaysia CAN!

I have said before that I was dressed comfortably and nicely...dont wish to elaborate further on that now

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls elaborate what u were wearing, so that we can put ourselves in the TP shoe and re-analyze the whole incident. To simplify the process, just post a picture here

let say i am the mat TP..
i am capturing speed trap..
(only aim at SG car plate )
and i was like ... :eek:
"Alamak apa tu ?! Dua biji bola !"
With the speed of 110km/hr !
Saman ! saman ! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very hard to see big bola at high speed and a mile away unless both bola bola are sticking out of window like melons hanging from a tree.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have Singaporean friends telling me they were wrongly accused of speeding, but from personal experience, the MY TP are always quite accurate when they charge me for speeding.

I am not sure what is the going rate now... some people tell me i am carrot. The other day i was caught at 190kmh, without my driving licence somemore because i went over to SG for morning exercise with friends so dint want to bring my full wallet. The guy claimed he can charge me for speeding + dangerous driving = MYR300 + 400 = MYR700, is it true?

They would not even accept S$50. I paid S$80 !

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got used to the 2 type of police. One is highway TP which from experience they don't normally wrongfully charge you. The other is local road-blocks meant for scanning out criminals which is not a bad thing.

Merchant wise, if you are not sure about pricing you can always ask first. I have never been ketok in the last 1.5 years in JB... and the merchants are pretty nice cos' they love Singaporean customers (or customers who come in SG plate cars).

Alternatively you can learn to speak a few words of Chinese with Malaysian accent it might help lol

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you approach major cities along the NS Highway the speed limit drops to 90 km/j. I can't recall if Melaka is one of them but this certainly is the case as you approach KL.

110kmph is speeding along NS Highway just before Malacca? No, I didnt speed, the speed limit is 110kmph. But it was his word against mine. He insisted that the radar said I was at 120kmph. I knew he was lying because...he knew I am a Singaporean driving a SG car...he just wanted some bribe money...MY tak boleh!!!l

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you think and reason like a MY Traffic Policeman?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my favourite FB once remarked she was dressed quite comfortably and nicely when I asked her what she will be wearing to meet me in hotel 81 . I tot she was in jeans and shirt.

Turned out she was heavily make up in a low-cut spag exposing her ample cleavage and her size C were spilling out precariously from her deep cleavage. I almost had to act goalie while she was walking alongside me.

And she was in a mini skirt so short that those lusty prcs were ogling at her when we strolled into the hotel for some RT. Needless to say we had great fun!!

hehe this is comfortable and nice. No wonder the lusty TP stopped u!

a gal understands when I said comfortably and nicely

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have Singaporean friends telling me they were wrongly accused of speeding, but from personal experience, the MY TP are always quite accurate when they charge me for speeding.

I am not sure what is the going rate now... some people tell me i am carrot. The other day i was caught at 190kmh, without my driving licence somemore because i went over to SG for morning exercise with friends so dint want to bring my full wallet. The guy claimed he can charge me for speeding + dangerous driving = MYR300 + 400 = MYR700, is it true?

They would not even accept S$50. I paid S$80 !

Another account of MY tak boleh..Does BN know what's happening on the ground?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got used to the 2 type of police. One is highway TP which from experience they don't normally wrongfully charge you. The other is local road-blocks meant for scanning out criminals which is not a bad thing.

Merchant wise, if you are not sure about pricing you can always ask first. I have never been ketok in the last 1.5 years in JB... and the merchants are pretty nice cos' they love Singaporean customers (or customers who come in SG plate cars).

Alternatively you can learn to speak a few words of Chinese with Malaysian accent it might help lol

Sounds like a MY Traffic Police syndicate. It doesnt augur well for MY.

BTW, I dont think it's wise for a gal to "negotiate" as the TP may turn around and claim that the gal is trying to bribe him and arrest her...all hell can break lose if the gal is in the detention cell and charged with bribery...not wise..not wise

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Max summon of speeding is RM300. next time put only RM50 in ur wallet / purse to show them. they grab watever u hv. they just try to scare u. they are just trying their luck. be smart n dun be stupid sinkie... malu...

2. Melaka becomes main tourist attractions. foods and stuffs are not cheap anymore. they started to KETOK and rob u guys liao.

3. Most staffs can speak english in Highland. even broken also u can understand. u expect Cambridge or Oxford in MY?

4. You sounds like Miss Aussie in every of your threads and posts.

5. Dont ask me who is Miss Aussie.

Miss OZ, roxygurly, malay must vote for PAP, Dasguangxi.....etc..... whats new bro, everynow and then, we have clonessssssss to keep us company......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you approach major cities along the NS Highway the speed limit drops to 90 km/j. I can't recall if Melaka is one of them but this certainly is the case as you approach KL.

The speed limit for the stretch I was stopped is 110kmph and I was at that speed. so the speed limit was not 90kmph

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had? Once Malay? Now no national language?

Malay has always been an official language alongside English since Sir Stamford Raffles founded Singapore. English has always been used in government, law and commerce of course. It was in the 1964 merger with Malaysia that Malay was proclaimed as the national language alongside the three other official languages, to be politically correct and in-sync as Malay is supposed to be the national and offcial language throughout Malaysia.

The status of Malay as the national language of Singapore has never been dropped since demerger and independence. However, in practical terms, it's just a symbolic status now, especially after abolishing compulsory elementary Malay education for all races.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay has always been an official language alongside English since Sir Stamford Raffles founded Singapore. English has always been used in government, law and commerce of course. It was in the 1964 merger with Malaysia that Malay was proclaimed as the national language alongside the three other official languages, to be politically correct and in-sync as Malay is supposed to be the national and offcial language throughout Malaysia.

The status of Malay as the national language of Singapore has never been dropped since demerger and independence. However, in practical terms, it's just a symbolic status now, especially after abolishing compulsory elementary Malay education for all races.

I agree with you that Malay is SG's National Language.

But it seems that many singaporeans here dont know that. what's wrong with our education system?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you that Malay is SG's National Language.

But it seems that many singaporeans here dont know that. what's wrong with our education system?
dat questionz not in ze syllabus ... wun cum out in exam 1 ...

noe or dunno oso never mind ... no nid 2 noe, oso can ... :cool:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat questionz not in ze syllabus ... wun cum out in exam 1 ...

noe or dunno oso never mind ... no nid 2 noe, oso can ... :cool:

The problem with the SG education system is that students study to pass examinations.

It is imperative that SG students hunger for knowledge