• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Can't

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The speed limit for the stretch I was stopped is 110kmph and I was at that speed. so the speed limit was not 90kmph

When the corrupt polis want to find fault and fleece money from you, they will find any reason under the sun. Sinkapore cars attract them like bees to honey. I hate driving in Malaysia, unless its a Malaysian plated car.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you that Malay is SG's National Language.

But it seems that many singaporeans here dont know that. what's wrong with our education system?

The problem is mainly coz our main language(English) is not the same as our national Language(Malay) and also different from our official language(the 4 major languages). This can confuse a lot of pple

The problem with the SG education system is that students study to pass examinations.

It is imperative that SG students hunger for knowledge

Coz Meritocratic society A.K.A. Survival of the fittest. Better to know how to score when it counts then to get knowledge which U won't use

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the corrupt polis want to find fault and fleece money from you, they will find any reason under the sun. Sinkapore cars attract them like bees to honey. I hate driving in Malaysia, unless its a Malaysian plated car.

I agree with you. That's why I said MY cannot.

The traffic police wants to summon you when you are not speeding

The restaurant owner charges you for food you didnt consume and also overcharge you because you are a singaporean

The staff at a five-star resort cant speak an international language.

Dont all these show that MY is going downhill fast?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is mainly coz our main language(English) is not the same as our national Language(Malay) and also different from our official language(the 4 major languages). This can confuse a lot of pple

Simple things like that confused SG students? they shd know the difference between national language and the language commonly used for ease of communication

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The speed limit for the stretch I was stopped is 110kmph and I was at that speed. so the speed limit was not 90kmph

if your vehicle is classified as "heavy" due to the weight and size of your breasts, you are required by law to drive no faster than 90 km/h.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coz Meritocratic society A.K.A. Survival of the fittest. Better to know how to score when it counts then to get knowledge which U won't use[/QUOTE]

good to score..but imperative to know.

no point scoring but dont know much

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

many sinkies cun't tell the difference between "national" and "official" in the sinkie context. in most countries, the "national" language is the same as the "official" language. only in sg (that) the national language is the minority language.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many sinkies cun't tell the difference between "national" and "official" in the sinkie context. in most countries, the "national" language is the same as the "official" language. only in sg (that) the national language is the minority language.

some singaporeans r ignorant

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have Singaporean friends telling me they were wrongly accused of speeding, but from personal experience, the MY TP are always quite accurate when they charge me for speeding.

I am not sure what is the going rate now... some people tell me i am carrot. The other day i was caught at 190kmh, without my driving licence somemore because i went over to SG for morning exercise with friends so dint want to bring my full wallet. The guy claimed he can charge me for speeding + dangerous driving = MYR300 + 400 = MYR700, is it true?

They would not even accept S$50. I paid S$80 !

I know 2nd link there always got this mat TP targeting SG car. But if you were not in the wrong why scare of them? Probably let them issue summon and dun sign it ? or provide any proof of speeding ? I do not how do they classified driving dangerously is.
RM700 is too much . There is no rate. RM100 they very happy already..

Wana test drive your car , try it on midnight after 12am. best after 2am at NS. :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but your pair of heavy hooters or headlights had created a time warp where everything was going slower due to mass but seemed to be going faster due to energy between the legs.

fuyoo... Eistein also cannot figure that out..
Speed = (energy x 2 legs x time) / mass? :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but your pair of heavy hooters or headlights had created a time warp where everything was going slower due to mass but seemed to be going faster due to energy between the legs.

You are not making sense...you are confused abt kinetic energy, potential energy, force and momentum

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know 2nd link there always got this mat TP targeting SG car. But if you were not in the wrong why scare of them? Probably let them issue summon and dun sign it ? or provide any proof of speeding ? I do not how do they classified driving dangerously is.

Wana test drive your car , try it on midnight after 12am. best after 2am at NS. :smile:

I did no wrong. I was not scared. I was disappointed that a Policeman wld make up stories to harass a SG driver...MY tak boleh

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you ever encountered corrupt Policemen? They are the worst kind

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..does Equalisation agree with your proposal?

Of course, as long as we show him a good time at KL massage palours with PRC girls, we can leave him there overnight and go for our own healthy activities like shopping and eating. Go back to pick him up next morning at 7 a.m. for dim sum breakfast at 8 a.m. :biggrin: