• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Can't

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a cosa nostra in force against FRs. No details in public. You have to go with someone who knows it to find out. I like these places. Not expensive and supremely comfortable if you don't want the "extra services." Anytime ala carte, buffet foods and free-flow drinks inclusive. However, house rule is all-halal and no-alcohol, despite practically 100% of clientele being ethnic Chinese. Western and Chinese food available (free, inclusive) as long as not breaching halal requirements.

Good stuff. You eat two meals there and watch movie and a Premier League game, worth all the while already. Too bad for Tracy, no woman customer allowed. I'll bring her somewhere else. :biggrin:

ya.... bring her to your personal in house massage palour huh???? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I had good experiences in MY until now. As I said, when I go on holiday, I want to have pleasant and enjoyable experiences. I dont wiant to be fixed nor harassed. for a country to resort to such things, it's tak boleh

Any country in he world you travel to, you are bound to have bad experience. The longer you stay, the better the chances something negative will appear.

It was just bad luck - your recent trip. Could have been worse. Take it as 'buang suay'. When such irritating happens, take it that you are more fortunate than others who did not make it home. I always find ways to console myself! Finding such a strategy acts as a useful equilibrium.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, this is a english word. You know what is rant but not ranch. Weird.... Dont pretend la hor.....
Now u become singlish huh.... No more OZ accent liao huh..........

I dont have a ranch..pls use a thesaurus and try to use another word for your "ranch", so that I can understand ur english

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know how cruise control works? for you to say this, looks like u dont. u think cruise control works like gravity?

Cruise control is basically soft-locking steering wheel and gear on a flat straight road for a reasonably long distance. You can't go to sleep on that. Still have to keep your eyes on the road. There's no danger if your reaction is reasonably fast enough. Any move on steering wheel, clutch (if manual), gear shift or brake overrides the cruise control. There's no such thing as cruise control whether upslope or downslope.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how cruise control works? for you to say this, looks like u dont. u think cruise control works like gravity?

On the latest vehicles fitted with electronic throttle control, cruise control can be easily integrated into the vehicle's engine management system. Modern "adaptive" systems (see below) include the ability to automatically reduce speed when the distance to a car in front, or the speed limit, decreases. This is an advantage for those driving in unfamiliar areas.

The cruise control systems of some vehicles incorporate a "speed limiter" function, which will not allow the vehicle to accelerate beyond a pre-set maximum; this can usually be overridden by fully depressing the accelerator pedal. (Note that most systems will prevent the vehicle accelerating beyond the chosen speed, but will not apply the brakes in the event of overspeeding downhill.)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any country in he world you travel to, you are bound to have bad experience. The longer you stay, the better the chances something negative will appear.

It was just bad luck - your recent trip. Could have been worse. Take it as 'buang suay'. When such irritating happens, take it that you are more fortunate than others who did not make it home. I always find ways to console myself! Finding such a strategy acts as a useful equilibrium.

Good advice..you have made me feel better. still i will be fearful when i go to MY now as the thought of being fixed or harassed is very real now.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the latest vehicles fitted with electronic throttle control, cruise control can be easily integrated into the vehicle's engine management system. Modern "adaptive" systems (see below) include the ability to automatically reduce speed when the distance to a car in front, or the speed limit, decreases. This is an advantage for those driving in unfamiliar areas.

The cruise control systems of some vehicles incorporate a "speed limiter" function, which will not allow the vehicle to accelerate beyond a pre-set maximum; this can usually be overridden by fully depressing the accelerator pedal. (Note that most systems will prevent the vehicle accelerating beyond the chosen speed, but will not apply the brakes in the event of overspeeding downhill.)

In simple english, when set on cruise control, a car will maintain its set speed regardless of uphill or downhill

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gotcha.. you know u were keep ranting also huh ? keep your car driving in this peesai island. you wil be happy with all the red stops every 0.5 km..:p

no..i was not ranting..

I was sharing my unpleasant experience. can you tell the difference?

does a person who rants talks like me?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gotcha.. you know u were keep ranting also huh ? keep your car driving in this peesai island. you wil be happy with all the red stops every 0.5 km..:p

maybe you cant tell the difference between a person who is sharing her experience and a person who is ranting. cant blame you. many people lack such wisdom

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try calling their bluff. If you were genuinely not speeding, ask them to write you out a ticket rather than pay a bribe. 9 times out of 10, they will just wave you on.

This is my experience when dealing with the Malaysian TP.