• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, I am dog savior and maybe that’s why once when the evil gigolo deliberately didn’t leash the dog when outside his gate the dog ran towards me and then stopped near me and wagging its tail.
Oh ya this gigolo in social media is a champion in some dog competition, omg fake dog lover real animal abuser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course you see rhem posing as dog lovers when in reality they have no qualms to leave their dogs IN CAGES OUTSIDE of their illegal extension and subject to rain and shine and only moved them inside after my nice letter to them. And even then they moved their dog cages just to the inside of their illegal extension back door.
No joke they stacked the dog cages one on top of another. Four or five or more dogs. Keep them for long hours in cages and that’s why the dogs were barking non stop. Fake animal lover real dog abuser. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Studied in Australia Malaysian Cantonese barbarian criminal bully! Pui!
Daughter of Malaysian Cantonese slut whore mistress. Wife of gigolo dog abuser. Whole family of act innocent evil barbarians, terrorists, thieves and robbers that terrorized me with firecrackers almost every day and damaged my house and posed as unrelated buyer and conned me to steal and rob me to buy it cheap. 够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter of Malaysian Cantonese slut whore mistress. Wife of gigolo dog abuser. Whole family of act innocent evil barbarians, terrorists, thieves and robbers that terrorized me with firecrackers almost every day and damaged my house and posed as unrelated buyer and conned me to steal and rob me to buy it cheap. 够贱!
Reminds me of the whole family of evil ingrate Cantonese bastards and bitches that murdered and chopped up a woman that treated them well indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already got chased out of my good home by these Malaysian Cantonese sluts and Teochew gigolo years ago but they are so despicable so self entitled to persecute and harm me non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already got chased out of my good home by these Malaysian Cantonese sluts and Teochew gigolo years ago but they are so despicable so self entitled to persecute and harm me non stop. Pui!
So shameless so despicable beasts that got the cheek to damage my house sneakily to steal and rob me to buy it cheap after mercilessly bullying me for years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should tell their now 10 year old daughter that speaks with fake Angmoh accent their proud bullying acts of throwing their used condom and used panty liner to harass me. Studied in Australia Malaysian Cantonese barbarian litterbug criminal bully!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to him, he will need plenty to retire in Malaysia. No joke but just today alone I kena two times unpleasant incidents in jb and one is potentially life threatening and both times nothing to do with me. Just pure bad luck. First incident I was going out for lunch and driving in my condo car park in accordance with traffic direction and suddenly one car went against traffic in fast speed and about to turn and would hit me if not for my vigilance and loud honk and he stopped just short of one second. Second incident I went to lunch and parked outside a shop with two empty lots and well within my own lot but when I came back after lunch, a pickup truck was parking very near me and there is a slight dent on my car door.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to him, he will need plenty to retire in Malaysia. No joke but just today alone I kena two times unpleasant incidents in jb and one is potentially life threatening and both times nothing to do with me. Just pure bad luck. First incident I was going out for lunch and driving in my condo car park in accordance with traffic direction and suddenly one car went against traffic in fast speed and about to turn and would hit me if not for my vigilance and loud honk and he stopped just short of one second. Second incident I went to lunch and parked outside a shop with two empty lots and well within my own lot but when I came back after lunch, a pickup truck was parking very near me and there is a slight dent on my car door.
Seriously I don’t know why any Singaporean still want to buy jb property when tested and proven not a good decision by people in good faith like me. And it’s not just about losing money. Things are fine as long as you don’t run into any disputes, but the environment means that is almost impossible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya maybe you people are stronger than me but the first incident left me quite shaken. It’s not a good feeling and not the first time that I was almost hit by cars turning at fast speed against traffic direction in my condo car park. But this time is the nearest miss. My many complaints to the management office drew a blank and are of no use because you can’t change their environment right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously how can such bad things hit me twice in a row in one day? But they just happened. In jb if you haven’t met any problems from dog barking to littering to fire crackers to knocks ETC harassment, it’s because you are lucky and not because they don’t exist and I, the good faith people that said those evil people and evil deeds exist, am mad.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously how can such bad things hit me twice in a row in one day? But they just happened. In jb if you haven’t met any problems from dog barking to littering to fire crackers to knocks ETC harassment, it’s because you are lucky and not because they don’t exist and I, the good faith people that said those evil people and evil deeds exist, am mad.
And don’t be surprised many sinkies are easily bribed when they bought a house in jb - or have any interest in Malaysia like @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek - to turn a blind eye to Malaysian criminal bullying or even gang up with foreigner criminals to attack you like what @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek did to viciously attack me a virgin as slut whore mistress and accuse me tell lies of Malaysian attacks when nothing I said about Malaysians is a lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually everything I encountered is from the same root cause of tha evironment full of self entitled to take advantage barbarian culture of can bully will bully the old, weak and vulnerable people. And proven by my Malaysian Cantonese studied in Australia neighbors from hell that it has nothing to do with them being poor thing dealt a bad hand in life or not, in fact it’s the opposite, the richer the more mean and nasty.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually everything I encountered is from the same root cause of tha evironment full of self entitled to take advantage barbarian culture of can bully will bully the old, weak and vulnerable people. And proven by my Malaysian Cantonese studied in Australia neighbors from hell that it has nothing to do with them being poor thing dealt a bad hand in life or not, in fact it’s the opposite, the richer the more mean and nasty.

Just kill yourself you pathetic cunt, nobody will stop you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I have watched the video. Actually buying old or new houses are both shit. Old houses will have lots of repairs and no joke dealing with jb contractors not just pay high high but always late and insufferable attitude. New houses you can’t choose your neighbors and may end up with insufferable bully Cantonese slut whore mistress neighbor with evil arrogant daughter and gigolo husband.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I have watched the video. Actually buying old or new houses are both shit. Old houses will have lots of repairs and no joke dealing with jb contractors not just pay high high but always late and insufferable attitude. New houses you can’t choose your neighbors and may end up with insufferable bully Cantonese slut whore mistress neighbor with evil arrogant daughter and gigolo husband.
And see you Singaporean only will quote 8k or 10k. Like my repairs quoted 20k and no guarantee can resolve water leaking and no guarantee the tiles partial replacement will be okay. Want to change the whole car porch tiles? That will be tens of k just for car porch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And see you Singaporean only will quote 8k or 10k. Like my repairs quoted 20k and no guarantee can resolve water leaking and no guarantee the tiles partial replacement will be okay. Want to change the whole car porch tiles? That will be tens of k just for car porch.
Sinkies want to buy old house in jb to retire? Be prepared to spend lots of time and money and stress dealing with contractor shit in your retirement.