• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And see you Singaporean only will quote 8k or 10k. Like my repairs quoted 20k and no guarantee can resolve water leaking and no guarantee the tiles partial replacement will be okay. Want to change the whole car porch tiles? That will be tens of k just for car porch.
Oh ya that’s the price quoted last year in may. Now everything shot up. Go to eatery also increased price 20 plus or 30% VS last year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my jb Condo every trip I come here got to deal with contractor repair shit. One thing can do four times and not resolved. The only consolation is I am not paying for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my jb Condo every trip I come here got to deal with contractor repair shit. One thing can do four times and not resolved. The only consolation is I am not paying for it.
And that’s the beauty of buying jb condo instead of houses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I counted wrongly, today should be fifth time and tomorrow 10 am continue sixth time. And jb contractors now business so good they call the shot on the schedule no afternoon slots must be morning. True or not who knows? And so much trouble and effort for just a small thing - painting the balcony ceiling after rooftop waterproof done, can you believe it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I counted wrongly, today should be fifth time and tomorrow 10 am continue sixth time. And jb contractors now business so good they call the shot on the schedule no afternoon slots must be morning. True or not who knows? And so much trouble and effort for just a small thing - painting the balcony ceiling after rooftop waterproof done, can you believe it?
And every single time took one afternoon. And one time from morning to afternoon because the contractor walked out and then come back in the afternoon. And then he did a bad job and the painting bubbled and today another two guys came and scrapped off his painting and previous painting and tomorrow repaint from primer again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And every single time took one afternoon. And one time from morning to afternoon because the contractor walked out and then come back in the afternoon. And then he did a bad job and the painting bubbled and today another two guys came and scrapped off his painting and previous painting and tomorrow repaint from primer again.
Oh ya don’t forget jb contractor also got last minute cancelled before and management office staff schedule also can push from one day to the next day and then next day. Which means all your days and time wasted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t forget jb contractor also got last minute cancelled before and management office staff schedule also can push from one day to the next day and then next day. Which means all your days and time wasted.
Insufferable attitude or not? Of course lah. From last minute cancel to late to walk out, all I see before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insufferable attitude or not? Of course lah. From last minute cancel to late to walk out, all I see before.
See is too mild a word when you are at the receiving end of such shit. Should be called kena. And late is not a few minutes late hor. Late means appointment at 10 am appear at 10.40 am. Or even one hour or more than one hour late.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See is too mild a word when you are at the receiving end of such shit. Should be called kena. And late is not a few minutes late hor. Late means appointment at 10 am appear at 10.40 am. Or even one hour or more than one hour late.
And insist on morning appointment claiming need to take whole day but late and then buay song when I told him off he is late and walked out and then returned in the afternoon when I told management office to find another better one and then took only two hours to do the job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am so pleased with the two indon sub-contractors that turned up on time at 10 am to start the painting. Not like the Malaysian Chinese sub-contractor that showed up at 10.40 am after making appointment with me at 10 am.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what you @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate and your Cantonese whore mother did. Cheap sinkie dog so proud to use shameless Malaysian way to carry smear campaign on me virgin as slut whore mistress just like what they did on anwar. Pui! View attachment 181278

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am so pleased with the two indon sub-contractors that turned up on time at 10 am to start the painting. Not like the Malaysian Chinese sub-contractor that showed up at 10.40 am after making appointment with me at 10 am.
They took 3.5 hours to do the job and hopefully the paint stay on okay and no bubble whatever problem this time. The two Indon workers are alot better in terms of attitude but still left lots of dirty hand marks on the wall and now need to arrange cleaner to clean tomorrow. Lots of hassle and trouble.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They took 3.5 hours to do the job and hopefully the paint stay on okay and no bubble whatever problem this time. The two Indon workers are alot better in terms of attitude but still left lots of dirty hand marks on the wall and now need to arrange cleaner to clean tomorrow. Lots of hassle and trouble.
Today another 2 hours 15 minutes spent for cleaning the balcony by two bangla workers. As per normal half hour for coming late, 15 minutes for no bring ladder go back to get when the task is to clean the walls near the ceiling, then the rest cleaning and re cleaning and interruptions. Must supervise tell them exactly where to clean and how to clean - like use water and wash the cloth that is black before wiping the wall. They also cleaned the paint marks on the floor and washed and mopped the floor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today another 2 hours 15 minutes spent for cleaning the balcony by two bangla workers. As per normal half hour for coming late, 15 minutes for no bring ladder go back to get when the task is to clean the walls near the ceiling, then the rest cleaning and re cleaning and interruptions. Must supervise tell them exactly where to clean and how to clean - like use water and wash the cloth that is black before wiping the wall. They also cleaned the paint marks on the floor and washed and mopped the floor.
So from first day scrapping off painting to second day painting to third day cleaning that’s total 8 hours plus over three days for a balcony ceiling painting for each time of painting. And this is the third time of painting ie easily 9 days of my time and effort on this since last year. Not full days but took up few hours each day.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you reward them in the bedroom after that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per usual cheap sinkie criminal bully dog @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek play the same dirty trick to post evil filthy lies right after I log off to win last word. Go ask your Cantonese whore mother that have sex with Blanga. Pui! View attachment 181356
And look at how sneaky evil coward this cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysians and Malaysian criminal syndicate @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek is to post in such a way that cannot be quoted. That’s how scary it is being persecuted by evil despicable cheap dogs 贱狗just for buying a house in jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at how sneaky evil coward this cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysians and Malaysian criminal syndicate @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek is to post in such a way that cannot be quoted. That’s how scary it is being persecuted by evil despicable cheap dogs 贱狗just for buying a house in jb.
For no reason at all evil despicable cheap sinkie dogs like @Balls2U another Cantonese and @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek and @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo have been viciously attacking me have sex with bangla, Indians and harassing me a virgin as slut chicken. That’s the truth of buying house in jb. Get viciously attacked in the same way as anwar in smearing campaign by Malaysians and cheap sinkie dogs.