• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coward Malaysian criminal bullies hiding in this rat hole calling me a virgin a whore to win because your Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores.
Looks like all the coward Malaysian and sinkie doggies that harassed me all have house in JB. What a disgrace Malaysians and sinkie doggies are to viciously bully and harass me for years and then act victim complain bully by government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like all the coward Malaysian and sinkie doggies that harassed me all have house in JB. What a disgrace Malaysians and sinkie doggies are to viciously bully and harass me for years and then act victim complain bully by government.
What a disgrace Malaysians and Indians and sinkie doggies are viciously bullying me for years hoping that I will go die. Pui!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Ginfreely, I still remember chatting with you in this forum roughly between 2011-2012. Hope to see the happy you again. Don't let others affect your life. Wishing you the best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ginfreely, I still remember chatting with you in this forum roughly between 2011-2012. Hope to see the happy you again. Don't let others affect your life. Wishing you the best.
Thank you for your well wishes. Life goes on but the way I see humans will never be the same again after experiencing the true Malaysian spirit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can join them but they will never welcome you :poop:
What shit are you talking about? Who wants to join who and who don’t welcome who? Fucking Malaysian whores and sons of whores like you harming me do remember you are not welcome by me and I have zero wish to join you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your well wishes. Life goes on but the way I see humans will never be the same again after experiencing the true Malaysian spirit.
Lest I am not clear, my life goes on but fucking Malaysian whores and sons of whores have not stopped harming me ok. Every neighbourhood I go - be it in Spore or JB - fucking Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs will harass me online and offline. Online with messages showing lewd photos In neighbourhood chat group (And then with pretentious sorry after that) or lewd messages with insinuations of whores. Offline harassment with whistling from buses to shopping centre to food court from Spore to JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lest I am not clear, my life goes on but fucking Malaysian whores and sons of whores have not stopped harming me ok. Every neighbourhood I go - be it in Spore or JB - fucking Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs will harass me online and offline. Online with messages showing lewd photos In neighbourhood chat group (And then with pretentious sorry after that) or lewd messages with insinuations of whores. Offline harassment with whistling from buses to shopping centre to food court from Spore to JB.

Looks like I am in the same league as Anwar being victim of evil Malaysian conspiracy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lest I am not clear, the true Malaysian spirit is to smear opponents - be it political or colleague or neighbours - with sexual allegations. And this is a fact proven by what happened to me and Anwar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Malay. I know Anwar. I know Tun. Trust me. Both cant be trusted.

As for both father and son LGE and LKS...both lagi chialat. Like one warrior when they were in the opp camp. Shouting, holding demo, walk out of parliament like one hooligan. Now in parliament, like church mouse. How come never implement this and tat and fight for the cheena MALAYsians? Racist hypocrites!
Oh I am referring to the previous smear campaign suffered by Anwar. There are some so fake so evil Malaysian sons of whores doing the same smear campaign to me since 2013.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/176168.stm
Smear campaign

Mr Anwar has taken his anti-corruption campaign across the country, and has accused the prime minister of conducting a "Gestapo-style" smear campaign against him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am referring to the previous smear campaign suffered by Anwar. There are some so fake so evil Malaysian sons of whores doing the same smear campaign to me since 2013.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/176168.stm
Smear campaign

Mr Anwar has taken his anti-corruption campaign across the country, and has accused the prime minister of conducting a "Gestapo-style" smear campaign against him.
SO FAKE Malaysian sons of whores can’t be trusted indeed. All like to act innocent decent good man outside but behind the back use vicious smear campaign to smear me until filthy people harassing me everywhere I go in JB or Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lest I am not clear, the true Malaysian spirit is to smear opponents - be it political or colleague or neighbours - with sexual allegations. And this is a fact proven by what happened to me and Anwar.
The true Malaysian spirit is to smear opponents of any kind - be it political or colleagues or neighbours or strangers in Internet that they do not like. There is no need to harm Malaysians for them to viciously harm you. You can be just colleagues crossing their path clearing shit created by them, or neighbours that stole space from you to build their extension, neighbours that keep dogs barking nonstop, neighbours that let their dogs shit infront of neighbours’ gate, and neighbours that like to throw their litter to others. These are all facts that I encountered and looks like common occurrence in Malaysia judging from my neighbourhood chat groups’ complaints of dog poo and high rise littering.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The true Malaysian spirit is to smear opponents of any kind - be it political or colleagues or neighbours or strangers in Internet that they do not like. There is no need to harm Malaysians for them to viciously harm you. You can be just colleagues crossing their path clearing shit created by them, or neighbours that stole space from you to build their extension, neighbours that keep dogs barking nonstop, neighbours that let their dogs shit infront of neighbours’ gate, and neighbours that like to throw their litter to others. These are all facts that I encountered and looks like common occurrence in Malaysia judging from my neighbourhood chat groups’ complaints of dog poo and high rise littering.
Or just crossing path as strangers in Internet - living in jb forum - stopping them from mocking sinkies. That’s already enough reason for evil self entitled and proud Malaysian sons of whores to do a smear campaign on me since 2013.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi all, not seen that much hoarding of food supplies but with the current situation now, looks like the hoarders are buying up all the wrong stuff. Perishables rather than canned/tinned food.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
2 years ago, someone asked me why i did not want to move to China with them. I responded back then that i prefer things in JB or places where there are lesser crowds. Especially when in China, they take a lot of antibiotic injections with any little flu, i strongly feel they compromised their immune systems. Food safety was also a concern as is distance from my family. Hence now i worry for my friends who have moved there, especially hearing the measures taking place there.

There is still a lack of awareness both in SG or MY on how serious the situation is, the latest iteration does not just affect the lungs but hit in multiple organs causing multiple organ failure, which explained the reason why some people just collapsed and doubled over there without warning. Its really tough times, we need to have more compassion towards the suffers. Now the virus has mutated to Gen 2 and even for those who have recovered, these people remain carriers with the virus being dormant for now.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Being holed up at my place, seeing some of my SG friends also moving their parents here, i feel i should do the same. At least i can still get face masks easily, have been distributing face masks to my friends and those going into SG. We will likely see a prolonged economy slowdown globally, not just in China but within the whole region. Have to brace ourselves for the incoming fallout. Companies will surely be impacted as the supply chains are shut down or switch over. Companies that are unable to restart their operations in China have to face massive fines for breach of contract. Surely since they are unable to show specific implement, the suppliers will be brought to task. Massive losses will cause small players to shutdown, logistics will be impacted and this will have a domino effect on oil prices as demand will severely go down. Looking at the scale of the outbreak, if it can be contained within April like what the optimistic experts are saying, then that is the best case scenario. Anything that goes up to June will impact for at least 2 years or more on business.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
As well, for those who are keen, other than MM2H, you can apply for Work permits from companies that provide them.
Banks not lending and the general anti foreigner sentiment will continue to ensure that property prices remain flat here.
With hyper inflation around just the corner, i see people going back into gold to hedge.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For those with multiple properties, either consider to sell them now to cover back (for those with low holding power) or prepare to hold on at least until 2022.
Large companies across the region are expected to be impacted once we goes beyond June, there will be more job loss as anticipated so hold on to your roles.

Poor hygiene habits + spring season celebration coupled with high density travel + large gatherings + low temperatures + overseas travel + flu season + lowered immunity due to overwork/bad health practices + large population centres with high density population - You can't ask for a more suitable stage for a massive viral infection impacting the most populous and arguably outward mobile population.

Like i warned someone two years ago and before that person left for China in December, why i preferred to be in countries where townships are not concentrated.
To avoid, the perfect viral storm.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed sir. I am afraid they will close off jb to all sinkies. This place is not improving. 72 cases now with missing patient zeroes. One other point i will make is never ever go to places where hospitals are shitholes.