• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just been been proven right that you are dishonorable Malaysian Indian son of whore pretending to be sinkie traitor dog or dishonorable sinkie Indian supporting filthy Malaysian Indian SPR slut accusing others slut kt latha as “you only support your own people”. Obviously my mind is as clear as it can be.

Hopefully the new backdoor government welcome you to eat, sleep & :poop: in Johor :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully the new backdoor government welcome you to eat, sleep & :poop: in Johor :roflmao:
I don’t give a damn whether I can eat and sleep in Johor. You worry for your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua whether their whoring business will become better.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same for KTV mother who used to work in Johor Bahru :rolleyes:
In your filthy Malaysian Indian mind only that she used to work in ktv because your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters all worked in ktv. Malaysia culture is to tell lies to harm people to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your filthy Malaysian Indian mind only that she used to work in ktv because your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters all worked in ktv. Malaysia culture is to tell lies to harm people to win. Pui!
Malaysians are so self entitled to defame people to win. So xia suay indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In mudland, traitors can become ministers.

In Sinkieland, traitor like @ginfreely become an old whore then an old beggar :biggrin:
Xia suay evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore accused me a Singaporean patriot a traitor because you are a traitor yourself claiming to be sinkie but called filthy Malaysian SPR Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha as your own people. You are either a 100% confirmed liar pretending to be sinkie or you are a 100% confirmed traitor. Caught with evidence and not like your Xia suay filthy Indian son of whore Xia suay mouth accusing me a virgin an old whore and old beggar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore accused me a Singaporean patriot a traitor because you are a traitor yourself claiming to be sinkie but called filthy Malaysian SPR Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha as your own people. You are either a 100% confirmed liar pretending to be sinkie or you are a 100% confirmed traitor. Caught with evidence and not like your Xia suay filthy Indian son of whore Xia suay mouth accusing me a virgin an old whore and old beggar.
Seriously it’s good to be a man. So many stupid poor and useless men just talk dirty to win a woman, defame a virgin a slut whore mistress to win.