• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggio

Hi guys,

I have been reading thread 1 on Living in JB now only at page 530. I just bought an apt at Pandan Residence 6 months ago. Really feel inspired after reading the posts made by the bros and sisters at this thread. I actually copied and pasted vital info. Thanks all for the precious information especially Bro Wuqi, Ap, Investor, Lemans etc. I too, feel that Singapore is no longer for us Singaporeans and I am proud to be the 39.9%.

Cheers,
Baggio

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked this before and the confirmation is that if you are converting to a Malaysian licence, confirm they will cut your Singapore licence.

So just have to apply for an international licence in lieu of applying for a Malaysian Licence.

Wonder can a Singaporean drive a Malaysia registered car with singapore driving licence?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
D'pristine @ Medini
1st day ballot at Toa Payoh on last Friday
2 rooms type sold out on first day.
1069251_10151599657299667_325432163_n.jpg

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal
One ERA agent mentioned that price per sq ft is between RM670 to RM900.

I was there on Friday and the lowest floor available for 2br lake facing was 28th floor and the psf is close to 800 psf. I was surprised that all the 2br lake facing units on the lower floor (at a low psf) were all taken up even before the balloting began. When I asked the agent there, they said that it was taken by developer's customer and I counted about 40 units left. There were more than 200 buyers that turned up for the balloting. My queue number was 142 and when it was my turn, even the units facing the hospital were all taken and those were the one that wasn't taken up by developer's customers.

I heard for tower two, the units were going for between 750 - 1000 psf.

Last edited:

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there on Friday and the lowest floor available for 2br lake facing was 28th floor and the psf is close to 800 psf. I was surprised that all the 2br lake facing units on the lower floor (at a low psf) were all taken up even before the balloting began. When I asked the agent there, they said that it was taken by developer's customer and I counted about 40 units left. There were more than 200 buyers that turned up for the balloting. My queue number was 142 and when it was my turn, even the units facing the hospital were all taken and those were the one that wasn't taken up by developer's customers.

I heard for tower two, the units were going for between 750 - 1000 psf.

For DPristine Tower B, only 771sft 2brdm launched and sold out, about RM740-900psf

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
For DPristine Tower B, only 771sft 2brdm launched and sold out, about RM740-900psf

ridiculous price for leasehold ! buyers beware as there are plenty of condos in Medini. dun forget there are also condos with cheaper prices and freehold somemore at Puteri Harbor very nearby which have waterfront and CIQ .

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy to buy...but difficult to sell with so much competition. However buy this is better than buy car, which is a depreciation asset..

ridiculous price for leasehold ! buyers beware as there are plenty of condos in Medini. dun forget there are also condos with cheaper prices and freehold somemore at Puteri Harbor very nearby which have waterfront and CIQ .

Status
Not open for further replies.