• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....OMG what is going to happen to Sg when we hit 6.9 M? 50% would be foreigners.....

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 parts to this cooling measure and so far, most such "internal" sources are revealing or aware of 1-2 at most.
I have highlighted this already in my postings a couple of weeks back.

So far, likely only the lesser one may be implemented and yes July is the time frame. Not too concerned though.

I read that Malaysia has a policy to keep debt to GDP ratio to below 55%. Currently, it is around 53%. Further, in the past 40 years, except a few years in the 90s, Malaysia has been incurring budget deficits. It looks like Iskandar and other developments could no longer count on govt to provide much of the catalyst developments in years to come; it has to come from private and foreign investments. In this sense, I would tend to think Malaysia would not be too hard on foreign and private investors.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So dangerous! Better dont be minister. Nature is the best.

I hv never heard any minister's home being robbed in other countries. M'sia is truly not a safe place as "Home" at this moment. We hope the crimes issues can improve in two yrs times as many Sg home in Iskandar will be ready by that time.
Brainstorming of precaution if the Robbery hit our house:
1. Do not keep expensive items & much cash at home.
2. Leave RM2K as "Ang Pau" on the table and urge the robbery not to damage or burn yr house.
3. Engage Sg contractor to contruct a secret cage in yr house to keep valuable things such as bank book, safe box key, external hardisk, pumdrive, excess cash(beside th 2K ang pau for
robbery), spare spectical & handphone with spare line & charger(in case the robbery take away to avoid yr SOS, laptop with charger)
4. Putting Grill all over the house on windows n door (Subject to individual as it will make yr house become prison cell n better stay back in Sg HDB).
5. Do not keep any data in yr home PC all data and save in extennal hardisk as the robbery will use it to take advantage on yr saving.
6. Keep it as a retirement home is fine but not wise to bring up kit here until the crimes issues can improve further.

No offence to existing owners here n I am not try to scare off the Sg investors. Statistics from developers indicated the main investors are M'sian n SPR who are M'sian too. Some M'sian are much loaded than Sg so do not compare those WP holders. They know very well the crimes issues here but still invest n invest. Even 3 yrs old child in Sg know the crimes issues here but not affraid. The policy change for foreigner home buyers will really impact Sg investment in Iskandar and M'sia.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaving RM2K ang pau for robbers should not be encouraged simply because it encourages the robbers to commit even more crime. With easy money, more and more will be encouraged to become burglars instead of work for a living. If it is 2K today; what will it be in 5 years time, 5K? There will be no end.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leaving RM2K ang pau for robbers should not be encouraged simply because it encourages the robbers to commit even more crime. With easy money, more and more will be encouraged to become burglars instead of work for a living. If it is 2K today; what will it be in 5 years time, 5K? There will be no end.

Mcam undertable money ya.:biggrin::rolleyes:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it amazing and amusing that some people can spend so much time of their life posting in forums with 'Big Font' thinking that they can move market in whichever direction they desire.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really pity those people who has to live with him or around him.

The haze gone already meh? You can still die, you know...I thought you going to hide in some island for a long time? Haze didn't get you, the thieves will. The thieves didn't get you, the poor Malaysian (no offence to Malaysian pls - just making a point to this man!) will. If they didn't get you, the Govt will. If the Govt didn't get you, I will.

Stop complaining, listen to your rich friends and go live where they recommended. Iskandar is just too too risky for you. You will get rob and die instantly! Before your property get TOP somebody might have toppled it already, how??? I bet we won't be as lucky as some Minister.....As recommended to you before, withdraw all your money, put in your pillow and check into a jail in Singapore. You can sleep like a baby...

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I have no issues with people posting crimes alerts. But I tink it's really annoying when the pussy opens his pussy mouth and keeps repeating himself. He tinks Malaysia is dangerous... We hear him already! I would shoot my pet parrot if he keeps repeating the same thing every single day and not learn a new trick....

I was right, he is a pussy.... Always waiting to be fxxked....

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha agree tutucake....he is Naturally the Best, run away at the first sign of danger.....Singapore can make do with less of such individuals....I bet is Singapor eeconomy is in danger he would be the first to pack his suitcase with his cash and take 'Freight'....hahaha one container load with his whole family and suitcase.....perhaps to Australia

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is clear wad his agenda is.... Why will someone make so much effort sharing crime alerts despite being labelled as a "black pussy" (or black face so he called it)?

Becoz he is such an angel and he is concerned abt everyone's well being? Duh... Obviously not! Just look at his pussy comments from his cb mouth as he flee to other counties to hide from the haze like a little girl and give the rest of us the neh neh neh boo boo....

This kind of pussy is why im sometimes ashamed to be a Singaporean. Pls don't come to jb.... I think u will mix damn well with the unique grp of selfish ugly Singaporean and PRC....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I have no issues with people posting crimes alerts. But I tink it's really annoying when the pussy opens his pussy mouth and keeps repeating himself. He tinks Malaysia is dangerous... We hear him already! I would shoot my pet parrot if he keeps repeating the same thing every single day and not learn a new trick....

I was right, he is a pussy.... Always waiting to be fxxked....

i thought you decided to be nice today? wow, if that is 'nice', i don't want to be around when you are 'not nice'. :smile:

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is clear wad his agenda is.... Why will someone make so much effort sharing crime alerts despite being labelled as a "black pussy" (or black face so he called it)?

Becoz he is such an angel and he is concerned abt everyone's well being? Duh... Obviously not! Just look at his pussy comments from his cb mouth as he flee to other counties to hide from the haze like a little girl and give the rest of us the neh neh neh boo boo....

This kind of pussy is why im sometimes ashamed to be a Singaporean. Pls don't come to jb.... I think u will mix damn well with the unique grp of selfish ugly Singaporean and PRC....

Honestly, i dont know whats in it for him/her. Maybe he/she is a retiree and has nothing to do at home, hence bother to write aimlessly.

crisanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, waited for an hour yesterday, went to different places just to wait to pass some herbs to people, guess my luck is just as bad as ever or people just thought no one will deliver something so far away for free. Late for my appointment with a good bro and kept my parents and family waiting but i guess no choice as a life is at stake.

I have sabah snake grass, not for sale but absolutely free to anyone who has friends with cancer. I am going to grow it.

Anyone who has it, i strongly urge for them to grow it as they tend to grow well but needs to be in some degree of shade.

We will all leave this world one day, please help your fellow traveller/sufferer while we are still here.

http://sabahsnakegrassclinacanthus.com/
http://www.thesabahsnakegrass.com/

As with all things, always get medical guidance before commencing with any type of herbal treatment.

Read your recommendations on SSG . Do you still have some plants where I can plant for my bro and my family/friends. Would appreciate it very much. Live in Skudai.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
photo.JPG

Most should have already seen this last month but here it is again. :smile:

Was with my kid today when his toy flew too far and got stuck in the tree. A very nice Malay old gentleman lent me a bamboo pole to retrieve and while trying to retrieve it, a very nice caucasian gent was jogging near by and he nimbly climbed up the tree to help. Very thankful for their kind assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.