• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Odyssey,

Me too, very tempted to buy one in HH. :biggrin:But need to "unload" existing commitments in other areas in order to finance this.:*:

I hope you r right in ur guesstimation, TrulyAsia. I personally think the built-up maybe somewhere around there. I want to buy a small HH property towards the end of this year.

Okane

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is 18x65 with +/-1600sqft built-up area (maybe 2+1 bedroom), suitable for middle income small family / singles who aspired to be one of the residents in this premium housing estate.

wah 18x65 then abit high liao for the price. 20x65 at least is better. i hope.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah 18x65 then abit high liao for the price. 20x65 at least is better. i hope.

Agree, it will be expensive if 18x65. However, it will be too cheap for 22x75. Anyway, let's hear it from Wuqi who has got some us really excited and in suspense!

Wuqi - appreciate if you could let us in to more details either here or PM us pls. Like to know what else is happening at The Greens.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i heard another version from Chris, but im sure there are many similar land size but different dimensions. I think they are still planning. I heard for bigger ones, there's probably XX X 100. super long ones.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will meet. We will see Najib consoling Ah Lee and his gang on their pay cut..\\

Look no further. The two Dear Leaders will meet tomorrow for a session. Lets pray for some shocking good news :smile:

PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia - Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his Singaporean counterpart Lee Hsien Loong will meet for the Malaysia-Singapore Leaders' Retreat here Thursday.

Najib and Lee will be appraising progress of the existing bilateral cooperation as well as exploring new initiatives and potentials to further strengthen relations between Malaysia and Singapore.

Their respective Cabinet Ministers and senior officials will accompany the two leaders.

On June 27 last year, Malaysia and Singapore signed the Agreement to Implement the 1990 Points of Agreement on Malayan Railway (KTMB) land in Singapore.

Wisma Putra said there has been significant progress in the implementation of this Agreement, including its aspects relating to co-operation in Iskandar Malaysia, reflecting the strong commitment by the leaderships of both countries to elevate the bilateral ties to a greater height.

A Leaders' joint statement will be issued at the end of the retreat.The Leaders' Retreat was first held in May 2007 in Langkawi followed by one hosted by Singapore in 2010.

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
met him in my dream !!! hahaha ....
sometimes when i go bk indah , some sg cars drive past me n looked at me ah , i will look back n see is it wuqi! coz he know which car i am driving .
But too bad , not him leh!
I rem once i was in Jusco carpark, i saw a plump guy with casual dressing ,with wife and a young toddler son , he looked at me and i looked back then he got on his lexus SUV car! still wondering is it Wuqi . but he mentioned he usually drive msia car in jb
Wuqi , is that u ah ?

Haha, yeah i recall him saying he drives a MY car while in MY - the thing is which one? He has more than one - the mystery deepens! muhahahah..... I bet u feel like going up to him and get him a big bear hug when u see him right? I am sure he is very cuddly too!

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone say Wuqi is a plump guy??? You some more ask, was that you? If I were him, I will say NO NO NO. Not me, Not me for sure.... Go into hiding:mad:

met him in my dream !!! hahaha ....
sometimes when i go bk indah , some sg cars drive past me n looked at me ah , i will look back n see is it wuqi! coz he know which car i am driving .
But too bad , not him leh!
I rem once i was in Jusco carpark, i saw a plump guy with casual dressing ,with wife and a young toddler son , he looked at me and i looked back then he got on his lexus SUV car! still wondering is it Wuqi . but he mentioned he usually drive msia car in jb
Wuqi , is that u ah ?

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I also thought it maybe another 20x70 like those smaller units at The Gateway, however the resale price for such unit already hit RM500K:biggrin: Anyway it has become a norm that HH properties are no longer cheap to some and very very expensive to most people...I mean in the context of the locals:biggrin:

Agree, it will be expensive if 18x65. However, it will be too cheap for 22x75. Anyway, let's hear it from Wuqi who has got some us really excited and in suspense!

Wuqi - appreciate if you could let us in to more details either here or PM us pls. Like to know what else is happening at The Greens.

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry. Ah Lee will still console Najib by saying he wont feel any more inferior than him as Ah Lee salary is still the world highest

Bro, Ah Lee's salary maybe officially the highest in the world...but Ah Jib's salary maybe unofficially the highest in the world!! so, got difference leh!!! ahhah
This thread is really really faster than a bullet train...off for a week and it's now JB 2!!

salute! tabik! to all of you here - and Happy New Year everyone, solly a little bit late...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, clear your inbox.

Can the admin kindly look into having a "save draft" box, even for maximum 2 messages will be good. 5 inbox and 2 saved drafts are not too much to ask for, right?

We keep losing the messages, especially spending time typing, but risks losing it when the recipient's inbox is full

Hope the admin can seriously look into this.

This is my first new year resolution for this forum :-) cheers
Wah if HH remains affordable, I want The Green too! Hope to collect all 13 cards.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found out as follows :
Green terraces, mainly 22x75, a few units 22x100.
Prices expect to start from +600k for smallest intermediates.

Imho, considered a bit expensive as recent Hills were selling much lower psf land prices (hearsay, not verifiable).
In Spore parlance, this can probably be considered as the "landed MM", as the absolute quantum is relatively affordable but the psf is actually on the high side.
For own stay, should be alright.
For rentals and capital appreciation, I think there are better options out there.
Especially 2012 and the next couple of years, need to be careful of fundamentals like interest rates, economic cycles, etc... (ie lets hope developer will give discounts!) :smile:

Anyway, I expect this to be fully sold out, like herrings to the slaughter, hahaha... no offence.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, clear your inbox.

Can the admin kindly look into having a "save draft" box, even for maximum 2 messages will be good. 5 inbox and 2 saved drafts are not too much to ask for, right?

We keep losing the messages, especially spending time typing, but risks losing it when the recipient's inbox is full

Hope the admin can seriously look into this.

This is my first new year resolution for this forum :-) cheers

Thanks brother, I've replied. =)

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found out as follows :
Green terraces, mainly 22x75, a few units 22x100.
Prices expect to start from +600k for smallest intermediates.

Imho, considered a bit expensive as recent Hills were selling much lower psf land prices (hearsay, not verifiable).
In Spore parlance, this can probably be considered as the "landed MM", as the absolute quantum is relatively affordable but the psf is actually on the high side.
For own stay, should be alright.
For rentals and capital appreciation, I think there are better options out there.
Especially 2012 and the next couple of years, need to be careful of fundamentals like interest rates, economic cycles, etc... (ie lets hope developer will give discounts!) :smile:

Anyway, I expect this to be fully sold out, like herrings to the slaughter, hahaha... no offence.

Hi brother, that's what I heard too. I remember esp the 100 depth units, super long links. land size is even bigger than superlinks! However, I do agree HH units have relatively small size, but many people buy to enjoy the lifestyle and nature, so it has it's advantages. Like one brother here decided to go for a small semi dee with small built up and land for the same price he could get a much larger semi dee also in HH but without golf view. =)

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainly 22x75, think very few 5-6 units with 100ft length.
Agree with you, many will buy HH for the lifestyle and nature.
Anyway, I feel no need to rush headlong for this as this wont be the last terraces by HH, I'm pretty sure! :smile:

Btw, I'm vested in SP Setia's IndahWalk3 office unit.
Anybody has an opinion on those office units? Its located directly opposite Tesco in Bukit Indah, the 5-storey building next to SkyLoft.

I'm considering buying another office unit as Bumi lots recently re-open - yeah, all these discussions on Bumi lots caught my attention too.
Its my first time buying commercial properties in Malaysia, so I'm not too sure what kind of potential there is and especially for this project, what kind of expectations... Anybody?

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think shop offices here will be very good for the supporting industries, esp when more move from JB to Medini. The location is good due to good public transport available nearby. The increasing population should be large enough to support these offices. Many of them want to be in prime address for the prestige.

How much are they selling now brother. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.