• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am still waiting for the S&P copies to be posted to me. Have you received yours? You are right, such money matters shd be in black and white. However, it is a known fact by the public that this development have such and such offers and if a big and important developer like ours were to backtrack, maybe we will see bersih 3.0 hahahaha...:biggrin:

I haven receive mine , but cheque has been cleared ....
lets trust them ba .....
Very sleepy today , 530 was awake by stupid lorry who started the engine n idle for 15mins before moving off then back at 6am with e engine on till 630am!! then later those ppl with car remote on etc , why cant they mute n open e bloody door!!
Getting fustrated to stay in SG .[/QUOTE]

Dear Crystal jie,

Dun worry, I will mute my car remote next time... :biggrin:

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh forgot the most important question of your post, got carried away by my siowness :*:

You are right all absorbed except the legal (some call it consent fee woah) fee for the state levy.

But 1 bro mentioned if no attachments stated all these absorbed by developers , in future we might liable for all this coz no proper documents signed .[/QUOTE]

Hi Crystal,

The SPA that we signed for NI is a standard official document under Malaysia Housing Act. The conditions cannot be amended.

If you referred to the Sales Form that you signed when making the initial booking, those free legal fee that UEM promised you should be reflected in it.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets trust them ba .....
Very sleepy today , 530 was awake by stupid lorry who started the engine n idle for 15mins before moving off then back at 6am with e engine on till 630am!! then later those ppl with car remote on etc , why cant they mute n open e bloody door!!
Getting fustrated to stay in SG .

Dear Crystal jie,

Dun worry, I will mute my car remote next time... :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Hello neighbor!!!

Haha, me will mute too! Me very considerate neighbor de. Just tat I scare my little chicks will wake u all up!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets trust them ba .....
Getting fustrated to stay in SG .

Dear Crystal jie,

Dun worry, I will mute my car remote next time... :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Btw , y u address me jie ah? I thought u older than me???

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Wuqi256: Bro, if I really need that much security in that House, I would probably not stay there in the first place. This thread will be closed but archived and more will start in its place.

Brother Wuqi, according to my friend, the system he got is very basic, i was surprise by the cost :smile: He is a 100% Malaysian. His taman is non-gated and non-guarded, according to him. So maybe he needs such security measures on top of the Military-grade-iron-man-steel sliding doors and window grilles :biggrin: (Very naugthie :wink: i hope brother you don't get offended by me, sometimes my postings a bit siow siow, but i mean no malice :p)

Bro Pasture
Hmm , i think our NI security a bit slack , so might be gd to install all this .
Coz i think i will move in asap once renovation complete , dun wan to wait till majority stay there .
Wanna enjoy e free 2 yrs security maintenace etc ...
Btw , do u remember signing the S&P , whether they stated developers will absorb all legal fees etc ? a bro asked me.
I dun rem seeing anything but i did check with the lawyer and she confirmed all aborbed by developers except state consent.[/QUOTE]

Hi Crystal/Pasture8,

Great that you guys are moving in quickly. Can help to look after my unit?:p

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
But 1 bro mentioned if no attachments stated all these absorbed by developers , in future we might liable for all this coz no proper documents signed .

Hi Crystal,

The SPA that we signed for NI is a standard official document under Malaysia Housing Act. The conditions cannot be amended.

If you referred to the Sales Form that you signed when making the initial booking, those free legal fee that UEM promised you should be reflected in it.[/QUOTE]

Tks for sharing. So mind to tell us u bought which row?

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Pasture
Hmm , i think our NI security a bit slack , so might be gd to install all this .
Coz i think i will move in asap once renovation complete , dun wan to wait till majority stay there .
Wanna enjoy e free 2 yrs security maintenace etc ...
Btw , do u remember signing the S&P , whether they stated developers will absorb all legal fees etc ? a bro asked me.
I dun rem seeing anything but i did check with the lawyer and she confirmed all aborbed by developers except state consent.

Hi Crystal/Pasture8,

Great that you guys are moving in quickly. Can help to look after my unit?:p[/QUOTE]

brother CameraMan,

Welcome to NI:8 :smile: i think we are neighbours... too bad wet dreamoraction cannot join us LOL :biggrin: say, have you recieved any love letters from NI yet?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, I'm in the lime light again. I have much higher chance to be neighbour of ah tiong lo .... 8/8 best numbers!

Hi Crystal/Pasture8,

Great that you guys are moving in quickly. Can help to look after my unit?:p

brother CameraMan,

Welcome to NI:8 :smile: i think we are neighbours... too bad wet dreamoraction cannot join us LOL :biggrin: say, have you recieved any love letters from NI yet?[/QUOTE]

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, I'm in the lime light again. I have much higher chance to be neighbour of ah tiong lo .... 8/8 best numbers!

brother CameraMan,

Welcome to NI:8 :smile: i think we are neighbours... too bad wet dreamoraction cannot join us LOL :biggrin: say, have you recieved any love letters from NI yet?
[/QUOTE]

My neighbour much better , 18 8/8 lor. Too bad is intermediate lot. Anyway , no more corner lot Liao at 8/8.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros and sis,

If u have any structural surveyor (or building surveyor they called it) to recommend, please kindly PM me. Preferably it's one that prepare the building report too. Thanks!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got la. the shorter one mah ... Well, better still, I'll go to 8/7 semi-d ... Ho Ho Ho

My neighbour much better , 18 8/8 lor. Too bad is intermediate lot. Anyway , no more corner lot Liao at 8/8.[/QUOTE]

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, pls also kindly PM me on any recommended property conveyancing solicitor. As u guys have bought from numerous developers, if u think the service of your solicitor is fast, reliable and efficient, please let me know. I'm looking into sub-sale market concurrently and these info will be useful. Much thanks

Hi bros and sis,

If u have any structural surveyor (or building surveyor they called it) to recommend, please kindly PM me. Preferably it's one that prepare the building report too. Thanks!

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Crystal jie,

Dun worry, I will mute my car remote next time... :biggrin:

Btw , y u address me jie ah? I thought u older than me???[/QUOTE]

Crystal jie...u still the elder la...at least u got into NI earlier than me la...hahaha...
As for those chicks of yours...i reckoned that if you pass some of those kampung chicks eggs to me every now and then...as neighbourly tax, then i will tolerate them la...No worries about waking me up as I am an early person...:biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw , y u address me jie ah? I thought u older than me???

Crystal jie...u still the elder la...at least u got into NI earlier than me la...hahaha...
As for those chicks of yours...i reckoned that if you pass some of those kampung chicks eggs to me every now and then...as neighbourly tax, then i will tolerate them la...No worries about waking me up as I am an early person...:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. U win !!!!sure will pass u some fresh eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.