• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far:

1) Crystal_Tiong = 8/8
2) CameraMan = 8/11
3) Pasture8 = 8/11
4) Diaspora = 8/8
5) Vincentck = ?
6) Goreng Pisang = 8/11

we can form a cosy close knit NI:8B community. Not so many ppl also good lah ...:smile: Any inspiration for 4D numbers? Somebody is going to make me laugh...

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal

My neighbour much better , 18 8/8 lor. Too bad is intermediate lot. Anyway , no more corner lot Liao at 8/8.[/QUOTE]

Ummm...I think your other neighbour's also not bad wat...22 8/8.... :biggrin:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far:

1) Crystal_Tiong = 8/8
2) CameraMan = 8/11
3) Pasture8 = 8/11
4) Diaspora = 8/8
5) Vincentck = ?
6) Goreng Pisang = 8/11

we can form a cosy close knit NI:8B community. Not so many ppl also good lah ...:smile: Any inspiration for 4D numbers? Somebody is going to make me laugh...

Umm.... 2288... !! Huat ah~ :biggrin:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour much better , 18 8/8 lor. Too bad is intermediate lot. Anyway , no more corner lot Liao at 8/8.

Ummm...I think your other neighbour's also not bad wat...22 8/8.... :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Wow. So openly announced. Monthly gathering at yr place !!!!

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummm...I think your other neighbour's also not bad wat...22 8/8.... :biggrin:

Wow. So openly announced. Monthly gathering at yr place !!!![/QUOTE]

ooopss...if one of your neighbour is 18 and the other 22...what make urs?? :P
Monthly gathering?? No problem...as long as you supply all the eggs...hahaha...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weekend football, beer, nuts, satay etc ... We'll set a fund aside for these "common" snacks/food/drinks. Venue - 2288 ... Sure Huat if gamble haha

My neighbour much better , 18 8/8 lor. Too bad is intermediate lot. Anyway , no more corner lot Liao at 8/8.

Ummm...I think your other neighbour's also not bad wat...22 8/8.... :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u all should nominate ah tiong as chairman/chairwoman when u form committee lol ... Ah tiong is surely gaining popularity :wink:

Vote polling - via supplying fresh kampung free range chick eggs lol

Crystal jie...u still the elder la...at least u got into NI earlier than me la...hahaha...
As for those chicks of yours...i reckoned that if you pass some of those kampung chicks eggs to me every now and then...as neighbourly tax, then i will tolerate them la...No worries about waking me up as I am an early person...:biggrin:

Hahaha. U win !!!!sure will pass u some fresh eggs.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think shop offices here will be very good for the supporting industries, esp when more move from JB to Medini. The location is good due to good public transport available nearby. The increasing population should be large enough to support these offices. Many of them want to be in prime address for the prestige.

How much are they selling now brother. =)

Thanks bro.

The selling price depends on the size of the units and which floor.
I think the smallest units around 950sft were selling around $180-190k.
The largest units around +2000sft were selling around $420-450k.
There were also many intermediate size units ranging from 1600-1800sft.
I reckon the average psf should be around 200-220psf at developer's price... ie S$85psf!
Current market prices.. no idea whatsoever as there is no clear benchmark unlike residential properties!

The ground floor is fully owned by SP Setia and not for sale, only for rental purposes - so developer is keeping all the ground floor units and only selling office units from 2nd to 5th floor. Is this good or not good?

My interest in purchasing IndahWalk3 office unit was purely for rental investment.
Minimum fuss, minimum renovation, etc... simply just rent out an empty shell and let the tenant decorate or renovate in accordance to his business needs... next tenant, he do the same, according to his own business, etc... unlike residential property, as the owner, technically I dont need to do any renovation whatsoever... well, at least that was the idea behind.

They have released balanced Bumi lots recently but seems the take-up is not very strong (or maybe it is not well-publicised)? :smile:
Brochure stated they are targeting tenants from clinics, high-end salons, lawyer, accounting offices, gyms, corporate offices, education centres, etc...

What do you think... good potential huh? :smile:

nesta0013

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far:

1) Crystal_Tiong = 8/8
2) CameraMan = 8/11
3) Pasture8 = 8/11
4) Diaspora = 8/8
5) Vincentck = ?
6) Goreng Pisang = 8/11

Hi all,

What is the current selling price for NI8?
Any units still available there?

Thanks.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. So openly announced. Monthly gathering at yr place !!!!

ooopss...if one of your neighbour is 18 and the other 22...what make urs?? :P
Monthly gathering?? No problem...as long as you supply all the eggs...hahaha...[/QUOTE]

Tsk Tsk Tsk. Dragged me down!

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umm.... 2288... !! Huat ah~ :biggrin:

Referring to the master plan...any idea what is on phase 8E? It seems to have its own fencing. The "still under construction" fencing seems not very logical from the phase 8D side (West Lake Terrace)...currently its kind of stops at the lake side play ground and public toilet but still leaves a big hole for a battalion of tanks to come in leh. If 8B is completed, 8D will still be under construction. I heard phase 8C will be condo and it will have its own entrance and it does not share the facilities in precicnt 8. Very exciting times ahead...:smile:

For the record, NI has got a surau (muslim prayer room). It is NOT a mosque. The NI Surau is an award winning, modern contemporary architectural design. It incorporates Solar panels and energy saving features in addition to clever use of spartial space and walls to enable natural flow of air and ventilation. Zen garden features are also incorporated. The bare brick structure cuts down on the carbon footprint, archiving the "green build environment" objective. Kudos to the architect.

Last week was there, was somewhat disappointed to see scafolding lying around in the surau. Malaysia must really buck up on maintenance and servicing and have a sense of tidyness lah. It is an insult to the architect, the engineers and the builders not to mention it is a holy ground for the Islamic religion. Pardon me, if you want to do maintenance there, say carrying your work till the next day, at least put the scafolding in a tidy manner, like for example, right angle to the north facing wall or something like that. Fold the plastic canvass probably and secure it make sure it does not take flight under strong wind when not in use and not anyhow just leave it on the floor. It don't have to be totally clean of tools and stuff at the end of the work day. Tools and building materials when not in use can be put properly, with respect to the landscape and build environment, so long it is tidy, the design philosophy is not disturbed.

Very thirsty, too long winded...:(

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pertaining to the surau and the solar (solar?? I didn't know that!!), try see it in the evening. The have lightings all over it but all of them blink like disco light (yes, in this case probably malfunction of solar panels)! It's really "contemporary" and "modern" and "techno" and "hip hop".

Okay, I do admit that this is the best surau I have even seen. If I didn't see the speaker, I wouldn't know it was a surau. All surau should follow this concept :-)

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's uem's big loss, for not hiring u to be the project manager. Malaysia needs FT like u bro. But then again, probably they also can't stand u as a long winded old fart ... Lol ... Sorry, couldn't resist :p

Referring to the master plan...any idea what is on phase 8E? It seems to have its own fencing. The "still under construction" fencing seems not very logical from the phase 8D side (West Lake Terrace)...currently its kind of stops at the lake side play ground and public toilet but still leaves a big hole for a battalion of tanks to come in leh. If 8B is completed, 8D will still be under construction. I heard phase 8C will be condo and it will have its own entrance and it does not share the facilities in precicnt 8. Very exciting times ahead...:smile:

For the record, NI has got a surau (muslim prayer room). It is NOT a mosque. The NI Surau is an award winning, modern contemporary architectural design. It incorporates Solar panels and energy saving features in addition to clever use of spartial space and walls to enable natural flow of air and ventilation. Zen garden features are also incorporated. The bare brick structure cuts down on the carbon footprint, archiving the "green build environment" objective. Kudos to the architect.

Last week was there, was somewhat disappointed to see scafolding lying around in the surau. Malaysia must really buck up on maintenance and servicing and have a sense of tidyness lah. It is an insult to the architect, the engineers and the builders not to mention it is a holy ground for the Islamic religion. Pardon me, if you want to do maintenance there, say carrying your work till the next day, at least put the scafolding in a tidy manner, like for example, right angle to the north facing wall or something like that. Fold the plastic canvass probably and secure it make sure it does not take flight under strong wind when not in use and not anyhow just leave it on the floor. It don't have to be totally clean of tools and stuff at the end of the work day. Tools and building materials when not in use can be put properly, with respect to the landscape and build environment, so long it is tidy, the design philosophy is not disturbed.

Very thirsty, too long winded...:(

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should leh. Exchange one with HH. Sometimes kampung is the best :wink: the friendliest people are always from the kampung and they always hang out by the road side / lake side :biggrin: where can u find this experience in Singapore? Not even HH hehe

whoah, really feel like joining the NI kampung! everyone is so friendly!

I love chicks, they are so cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.