• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Season 10/11

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Wayne Piew u clown, appreciate u put in so much effort to highlight Us in the relegation zone.

Surely u are a fool if u dare stick your neck out to say your slide still applies come end of season.
OMG!! Things can only get worse with each passing week.
Guess that Dipstick Elephant Man will go into hibernation mode again.

Latest table standings
laugh-scouse2.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG!! Things can only get worse with each passing week.
Guess that Dipstick Elephant Man will go into hibernation mode again.

Latest table standings
laugh-scouse2.jpg

in the 80s, this table will be read from bottom up. in 80s it is feasible that west ham leads the pack, followed by pools in 2nd n then wolves in 3rd. but now:biggrin: its really funny.:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man U going to join liverpool soon, same problems debt

Wayne Rooney 'will not sign new Manchester United deal'

Ferguson named Rooney as a substitute against West Brom
Manchester United have been informed that Wayne Rooney will not sign a new contract with the club, according to reports from the Press Association.

The 24-year-old striker's current deal runs out in the summer of 2012 and it is understood negotiations over a new contract have broken down.

There has been speculation that Rooney will be sold in the January transfer window, with Real Madrid interested.

However, United's response was to label that claim as "nonsense".

Rooney's relationship with United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been under scrutiny in recent weeks.

The striker missed United's Premier League fixture at Everton last month after allegations about his private life and he was then left out of subsequent games by Ferguson, who claimed the England international had an ankle injury.

However, last Tuesday, after England's 0-0 draw against Montenegro in a Euro 2010 qualifier at Wembley, Rooney contradicted the Scot's statement and insisted he was fit and had not had any ankle problem.

On Saturday, Rooney, who has scored only one goal in five Premier League appearances for United this season, was left out of the starting line-up for the 2-2 draw with West Brom.

PHIL McNULTY BLOG
It will take all of Ferguson's experience and nous to solve a problem that has become a crisis

Ferguson, who is yet to speak publicly about the current situation with Rooney, brought his striker on with 20 minutes remaining, after United had squandered a two-goal lead, and asked him to play on the left wing.

Former United defender Steve Bruce, now the manager of Sunderland, said he was convinced Ferguson words and actions in recent weeks had been intended to try to protect Rooney.

"He's been trying to keep him out of the spotlight, trying to keep him under the radar, trying to protect him in his way," Bruce told BBC Radio 5 live's Sportsweek.

"We all know Wayne Rooney is a fantastic footballer and it's the first time in his career he's had this little sort of blip. Make no mistake, he'll be back - he's our best talent in this country and it's about time we tried to protect him and look after him."

However, Spanish giants Real Madrid are rumoured to be interested in Rooney, who has not scored for United from open play since March.

Rooney's former club-mate Cristiano Ronaldo moved to the Bernabeu in the summer of 2009 and the side has numerous striking options in Gonzalo Higuain, Angel di Maria, Mesut Ozil and Karim Benzema.

On Monday, Real director general Jorge Valdano appeared to quash speculation of an imminent move for Rooney but did not rule one out.

He told Telemadrid: "The question is, who would we move aside if we signed another striker? In January, there will be neither ins nor outs. June is a long way away."

Manchester City, Chelsea and Real's arch-rivals Barcelona are also rumoured to be interested in Rooney, whose value is likely to drop as his contract nears expiration.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is bigger than Man U, if Rooney wanna go, its not a big loss to Man U, his current form is really bad :smile::smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats nonsense, how can you put the club in jeopardy for personal grudges> geeezz

the old scots is retiring, his good players all leaving the club one by one.
it is a matter of time, when man U would be at the bottom of league table, they can join hands together with liverpool. Since they have much in common, most noticably the debts.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey..this is for Liverfool post..for Man United..post @ the correct thread lah...

D

Dodomeki

Napoli v Liverpool: three Italians charged with attempted murder following unrest in Naples

Six Liverpool fans have been injured and three Italians charged with attempted murder after a series of attacks on travelling supporters in Naples on Wednesday night.

By Rory Smith in Naples
Published: 1:28PM BST 21 Oct 2010

Carragher-Hodgson_1744066c.jpg

Jamie Carragher (left) and Roy Hodgson talk to the media on the eve of tonight's game in Naples Photo: AP

Gary Brown, 50, was taken to hospital on Wednesday night with knife wounds to the thigh and head injuries after being confronted by a group of ultras in a bar near the city’s train station at 4am Thursday morning. His son, Adam Brown, 17, suffered bruising in the attack, while Ross Hazeldene, 23, was stabbed in the same attack. All three have been released from hospital. Daniel Brown, 23, escaped unharmed.

In a separate attack Alexander Phillips, 53, and an unnamed 27 year-old were taken to hospital after they were stabbed, though a police spokesman said their injuries were not life-threatening. The violent attacks followed reports in Il Mattino Napoli, a Neapolitan daily newspaper, that “Naples will host Liverpool in tomorrow night’s Europa League, and the city expects around 1,000 hooligans from one of the most violent fringes of English football supporters."

Three men - Mirko Fiorentino, Gerardo Lucio and Marco Marzano - were arrested in connection with the attack and have been charged with attempted murder. A variety of weapons - including cudgels, knives, a baseball bat, an iron bar studded with screws and a plank of wood fitted with nails - were recovered, along with ultra flags and literature, at the scene and the homes of the accused.

Naples police said this morning that there had been a string of attacks on Liverpool fans throughout the city’s old town, though only three were described as serious. Dr Filippo Bonfiglio, head of the city’s DIGOS anti-terror unit, confirmed two more Liverpool fans had been injured while an Italian restaurant owner was injured as he tried to protect a family of tourists being pelted with bottles and stones by local fans. “There is a violent element among Napoli’s support,” he said. “We suspected attacks like this may have occurred but we could not patrol the entire city. There was no provocation at all from the Liverpool supporters.”

Police have launched what Dr Bonfiglio described as “an extraordinary plan” to ensure the safety of the 1,000 Liverpool fans estimated to be attending Roy Hodgson’s side’s Europa League tie with Napoli tonight. Supporters arriving at the city’s airport and train station have been handed leaflets detailing where they should go to guarantee their security. Free buses will shuttle fans to Santa Lucia, the city’s port area, and take them to and from San Paolo, Napoli’s 60,000-capacity stadium, before and after the game.

Dr Bonfiglio admitted violence is a problem among a small section of Napoli’s fans. Though ultras are commonly regarded as hooligans, he was at pains to stress that only a percentage of the club’s hardcore support were responsible for the attacks. “There is a problem,” he added. “But they attack only to hurt. They are not murderers.” No further attacks were reported this morning. Liverpool, without Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard, face the Italian side, who lie fourth in Serie A, at 7pm local time tonight.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pools is going down. :(

thks for your contribution.

as one liners go, at least this is without the usual taunts & trash talk.

BUT for well wishers & supporters of the Great Club of Liverpool,
I say:-

up, down, win, lose .... part & parcel of the game of soccer.

True lovers of this club will stand by, will pray for,
will lament, even curse & swear at times (or mostly if you r ....)

but in the end, they stick to their loyalties.

Personally, I am always moved by the loyalty of supporters of small clubs such as Birmingham, Portsmouth, Southhampton, Bristol City, Oxford United etc etc.......... they are not fickle & after the glow of success reflected on their wannabe faces .....

all clubs with history & legacy go thru trials - whether MU Munich, Arsenal George Graham Scandal, Nottingham Forest post-Brian CLough etc etc ....

It's inevitable they will overcome, just as Liverpool will overcome ....

to manifest the full potential of heir success DNA - not just in terms of prizes but in terms of excitement, passion, drama & character that forms the substance of our undying bond to a particular club.

So Wayne Piew, grow up & tell Wayne Rooney to fuck off, his talent is no substitute for his dumbfuck brian totally influenced by rogue agent Paul Stretford.

Wayne, u still there ?

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks for your contribution.

as one liners go, at least this is without the usual taunts & trash talk.

BUT for well wishers & supporters of the Great Club of Liverpool,
I say:-

up, down, win, lose .... part & parcel of the game of soccer.

True lovers of this club will stand by, will pray for,
will lament, even curse & swear at times (or mostly if you r ....)

but in the end, they stick to their loyalties.

Personally, I am always moved by the loyalty of supporters of small clubs such as Birmingham, Portsmouth, Southhampton, Bristol City, Oxford United etc etc.......... they are not fickle & after the glow of success reflected on their wannabe faces .....

all clubs with history & legacy go thru trials - whether MU Munich, Arsenal George Graham Scandal, Nottingham Forest post-Brian CLough etc etc ....

It's inevitable they will overcome, just as Liverpool will overcome ....

to manifest the full potential of heir success DNA - not just in terms of prizes but in terms of excitement, passion, drama & character that forms the substance of our undying bond to a particular club.

So Wayne Piew, grow up & tell Wayne Rooney to fuck off, his talent is no substitute for his dumbfuck brian totally influenced by rogue agent Paul Stretford.

Wayne, u still there ?

senior! i am a liverppol fan since 1980s. gone through the kickout of europe and hillsborough disaster.

fave player is ian rush. hate mickey owen.

D

Dodomeki

Hodgson insists he will never quit Liverpool

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Hodgson insists he will never quit Liverpool

By ESPNsoccernet staff

October 21, 2010

Under-pressure Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has rubbished speculation he is about to quit Anfield and insists he is in for the long haul.

royhodgsonnapolistare20101021_275x155.jpg

Roy Hodgson: Faces a crucial game at the weekend

Speaking after his much-changed side - missing both Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard - battled to a 0-0 draw in their Europa League clash at Napoli on Thursday, Hodgson said he had no intention of walking away. "I have heard the ridiculous rumours about me resigning, and I can tell you there is not an iota of truth in any of them,'' Hodgson said. "The simple truth is that I have never considered resigning, and I never will.''

While Liverpool remain unbeaten in Europe under Hodgson they have managed just a single victory in the Premier League and languish in the relegation zone. But despite the mounting pressure, former Fulham boss Hodgson, who replaced Rafa Benitez at Anfield in the summer, is eager to make his mark at Liverpool. "I pride myself on being a bit of a fighter, I pride myself on being able to stand the bad times," Hodgson told Sky Sports.

"Every day someone tells me that there is a new rumour about something that's supposed to happen and I think it's rather unfair that serious people use those rumours and then ask me questions because I shouldn't even be answering that question as it's literally never entered my mind and, what's more, won't enter my mind. "I'm here for the long haul, I'm here to do a good job, I came believing I can help Liverpool rebuild and get going again, the players are very much behind everything we're doing."

Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton told ESPNsoccernet earlier this month that Hodgson had a break clause in his contract that would allow new owners NESV to replace the manager within 28 days of their takeover. Rumours have circulated that former Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard is being lined up as a replacement.