• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just ranting. Please bear with me. Sorry.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
met this angmoh charbor today who just gave birth to her 2nd son 6.9 days ago. she’s out walking her 2 dogs and 2 sons, older one on a cart and younger on a baby car seat strapped to the cart. this is so different from chink mothers in the neighborhood who would stay home for a month or more and they call it “confinement”. but this angmoh charbor is so strong compared to chink mothers that she can carry 2 of them and so well built that she can feed 6.9 kids with her breast milk. she’s also clean, tidy, organized, and meticulous in whatever she does. she would clean her dogs’ noses and paws when they reach the door and check their eyes, ears, jaws to ensure they are ok. these plus hundreds of things she has to do for kids, partner, home, work, community. wow. super mom.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

End of my rant.

are you crazy? I've thought this through at length, and I would rather be born a woman. I mean look at kristen han. nothing special, but she still has a companion. right @Annunaki ?

how many lau chee ko pek here have to work to make money to splurge on women of the night to get a companion??

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
met this angmoh charbor today who just gave birth to her 2nd son 6.9 days ago. she’s out walking her 2 dogs and 2 sons, older one on a cart and younger on a baby car seat strapped to the cart. this is so different from chink mothers in the neighborhood who would stay home for a month or more and they call it “confinement”. but this angmoh charbor is so strong compared to chink mothers that she can carry 2 of them and so well built that she can feed 6.9 kids with her breast milk. she’s also clean, tidy, organized, and meticulous in whatever she does. she would clean her dogs’ noses and paws when they reach the door and check their eyes, ears, jaws to ensure they are ok. these plus hundreds of things she has to do for kids, partner, home, work, community. wow. super mom.
nabei.... now I know why you like to have a cutesy french bulldog to go for a walk....

on another note, you in love? :inlove::inlove:

on yet another note, in SF you must have seen your share of white trash...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

End of my rant.

I wish I were a woman. Then I would have a pair of tits to fondle anytime I want. Have multiple orgasms and don't need to make a mess with my spunk.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

End of my rant.

Corrections:

1. I for one often put in a few dimes of effort.

2. Pretty boys do get raped. Heard of the "don't drop the soap" adage?

3. Your man is unskilled, that's why you ain't cumming. If you were under my care I would make you gush more than the fountain of wealth at suntec.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

End of my rant.

In my workplace when it come to a retrenchment exercise, it is always the men had to go first. Very seldom the women kana laid off :giggle: fat annual increment and promotions often given to the women.

In this working society, women are more employable and often earn more than men. That often made the men looked useless :frown:

Life cannot be so tough for women in the Sinkieland :tongue:

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you crazy? I've thought this through at length, and I would rather be born a woman. I mean look at kristen han. nothing special, but she still has a companion. right @Annunaki ?

how many lau chee ko pek here have to work to make money to splurge on women of the night to get a companion??

C4BDD244-7641-4665-8341-FD0AD8D83E82.jpeg

jw5

Loyal
Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

End of my rant.