• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just ranting. Please bear with me. Sorry.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a lot of good men on sammyboy forum that can give you solace. You just have to do your "dew" diligence to find them....who knows you might find a man here that will make your abalone very happy.

Last edited:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.
I am sure life can be good or sucks for either gender. Most importantly, keep your spirits high. Ranting is good. Do it here more often, as long as you don't become a lunatic like @ginfreely

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.

Good to get that off your chest.

Do try to relax. Life can be tough. But that is life

And accept the world is an unfair place.

But in between, you get rays of sunlight and happiness.

Such as your little girl.

I do wish her, and you well.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Women and Children first!"..... and you still prefer to be a man?
men can wait. in any shipwreck or disaster at sea, it's supposed to be women and children first. but in truth, male crew who operate lifeboats get to jump in first.
1582828204093.png

1582828023353.png