• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just ranting. Please bear with me. Sorry.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, I tried. But it is not in my nature to be a nasty person who curses, swears and uses vulgarities. I was too well brought up. I do know some people who curse, swear and use vulgarities all the time, it's second nature to them.
Of course, I always believe you. You are bestest!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ranting is good if you have someone to listen to which is why I need to seek regular therapyp, my therapists are very good listeners.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok...you are just being a typical woman. Keep on ranting and the only time you don't is when you have a dick in your mouth.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
met this angmoh charbor today who just gave birth to her 2nd son 6.9 days ago. she’s out walking her 2 dogs and 2 sons, older one on a cart and younger on a baby car seat strapped to the cart. this is so different from chink mothers in the neighborhood who would stay home for a month or more and they call it “confinement”. but this angmoh charbor is so strong compared to chink mothers that she can carry 2 of them and so well built that she can feed 6.9 kids with her breast milk. she’s also clean, tidy, organized, and meticulous in whatever she does. she would clean her dogs’ noses and paws when they reach the door and check their eyes, ears, jaws to ensure they are ok. these plus hundreds of things she has to do for kids, partner, home, work, community. wow. super mom.

She doesn't need to work to support her children and dogs. I have to.

how many lau chee ko pek here have to work to make money to splurge on women of the night to get a companion??

That's the advantage of men isn't it?

It's that time of the month again eh? :wink:

Nope, it isn't. I was just feeling down and stressed out by many issues yesterday, from work to daughter. Today, I am much better.

Such a simplistic and naive perception of what it's like to be on the other side.

Yes, I agree. That's why I call it a rant.

I wish I were a woman. Then I would have a pair of tits to fondle anytime I want. Have multiple orgasms and don't need to make a mess with my spunk.

A load of rubbish, as usual.

In my workplace when it come to a retrenchment exercise, it is always the men had to go first. Very seldom the women kana laid off :giggle: fat annual increment and promotions often given to the women.

In this working society, women are more employable and often earn more than men. That often made the men looked useless :frown:

Life cannot be so tough for women in the Sinkieland :tongue:

It isn't entirely true. Women's wages are lower than men. Hence, retrenchment of men first make more sense in the business environment.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your encouragement. Will 加油.

I am sure life can be good or sucks for either gender. Most importantly, keep your spirits high. Ranting is good. Do it here more often, as long as you don't become a lunatic like @ginfreely

Yes, I agree.

Good to get that off your chest.

Do try to relax. Life can be tough. But that is life

And accept the world is an unfair place.

But in between, you get rays of sunlight and happiness.

Such as your little girl.

I do wish her, and you well.

Thanks for your kind words. Appreciate your gesture of kind words. I am feeling much better today.

Ranting is good if you have someone to listen to which is why I need to seek regular therapyp, my therapists are very good listeners.

That's massage? I doubt it's a rant.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, it isn't. I was just feeling down and stressed out by many issues yesterday, from work to daughter. Today, I am much better.

It isn't entirely true. Women's wages are lower than men. Hence, retrenchment of men first make more sense in the business environment.

Yes, I agree.

Thanks for your kind words. Appreciate your gesture of kind words. I am feeling much better today.

she does. she works as a teacher and her pay is not great considering that she lives in sillycon valley, most sexpensive area in the u.s., if not the world. her teacher’s pay should be around $69k per year and the median annual household income to own a home in sf and the valley has gone up a whopping $369k. she’s on maternity leave and will return to work in 6.9 weeks.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unicorn Emoji Rainbow Lamp

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either born to fuck.... or born to be fucked.... move on... nothing to see here...

I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I agree.

So may I ask you a question here ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure life can be good or sucks for either gender. Most importantly, keep your spirits high. Ranting is good. Do it here more often, as long as you don't become a lunatic like @ginfreely
I have just been proven right again on mudland everyday affair of breaking promise. Obviously I am only stating facts and not that I am lunatic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, I tried. But it is not in my nature to be a nasty person who curses, swears and uses vulgarities. I was too well brought up. I do know some people who curse, swear and use vulgarities all the time, it's second nature to them.
Insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress and calling that entertainment is second nature to you. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.
I tell you the most suay thing as a woman is you can’t be friends with man without filthy people - men and women - opening their filthy mouth and pointing their filthy finger at you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you the most suay thing as a woman is you can’t be friends with man without filthy people - men and women - opening their filthy mouth and pointing their filthy finger at you.
The next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free with a few houses without filthy people accusing you sell cb to buy them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free with a few houses without filthy people accusing you sell cb to buy them.
The next next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free and live in a big house alone - with a male friend visiting you - without filthy people accusing you to be his mistress.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My dear @cloudy, please disregard any post by a certain woman forumer. She has an unfounded personal vendetta against me and almost all other forumers. You probably know that by now.

You seem like a nice lady, level-headed and cultured. It is beneath you (in fact all of us too) to associate with an uncouth, vulgar and ill brought up person like said woman forumer. I have decided to ignore her posts because I find them vexatious and do not add to my well being.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear @cloudy, please disregard any post by a certain woman forumer. She has an unfounded personal vendetta against me and almost all other forumers. You probably know that by now.

You seem like a nice lady, level-headed and cultured. It is beneath you (in fact all of us too) to associate with an uncouth, vulgar and ill brought up person like said woman forumer. I have decided to ignore her posts because I find them vexatious and do not add to my well being.
@cloudy do not be taken in by his lies when what I said of him “Insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress and calling that entertainment” is a fact that can be found in his message records history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free and live in a big house alone - with a male friend visiting you - without filthy people accusing you to be his mistress.
The next next next most suay thing as a woman is how successful you are depends on who you married and not who you are. A minister wife is considered as successful as a woman doctor who married a doctor. While a woman doctor who married a construction worker would be considered not as successful as the minister wife.