• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just ranting. Please bear with me. Sorry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
not necessarily. it is probably the most common reason to annul, but not the only one. I'm not going into the other ones. Otherwise, it'll start a whole bunch of shit against you...

that one is your private business. I have no comment. whichever makes you happy.
That’s not true. If you have consummated the marriage cannot be annulled. That’s the Spore law. And of course it’s my private business, I am just using your words to speak so called pleasantries.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s not true. If you have consummated the marriage cannot be annulled. That’s the Spore law. And of course it’s my private business, I am just using your words to speak so called pleasantries.
there are other reasons... but I really do suggest you stop attracting attention to this for your own benefit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are other reasons... but I really do suggest you stop attracting attention to this for your own benefit.
No that’s not true. Only a marriage that is not consummated can be annulled in Spore. This is not Philippine using catholic law. And it’s not I am attracting attention but the reverse is true I am harassed everyday by evil filthy Malaysian and sinkie dogs that think they are entitled and I deserved it to be slut shame because of filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs words that I am slut whore mistress when I am a virgin is a fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that’s not true. Only a marriage that is not consummated can be annulled in Spore. This is not Philippine using catholic law. And it’s not I am attracting attention but the reverse is true I am harassed everyday by evil filthy Malaysian and sinkie dogs that think they are entitled and I deserved it to be slut shame because of filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs words that I am slut whore mistress when I am a virgin is a fact.
And as I said it many times it’s no big deal to be a virgin but it’s a big injustice to be a virgin and insulted everyday a slut whore mistress.