• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just ranting. Please bear with me. Sorry.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear @cloudy, please disregard any post by a certain woman forumer. She has an unfounded personal vendetta against me and almost all other forumers. You probably know that by now.

You seem like a nice lady, level-headed and cultured. It is beneath you (in fact all of us too) to associate with an uncouth, vulgar and ill brought up person like said woman forumer. I have decided to ignore her posts because I find them vexatious and do not add to my well being.

Emoji Thumbs Up GIF - Emoji ThumbsUp Okay - Discover ...

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just ranting, so forgive me as I want to be as irrational as I can now and let go my overwhelming frustrations openly. I can't do this publicly. I have to do it here anonymously.

Being a woman is challengingly tough. Sometimes, it just seems that as a woman, life is going to be extremely gruelling. I'm always getting the short end of the stick all the time. Yet, so much is expected of me, and so few opportunities are present for me. I'm judged harshly and ridiculously for every minute thing by fellow women.

I have to go through rubbish human processes like menstruation, childbirth, ovulation, and hormonal disturbances. I rarely get to enjoy sex and get a good orgasm. I have to work extremely hard to get jobs, promotions, etc and even then, I often get passed over for men who don't even put in a dime of effort.

I honestly envy and jealous of men. Men have it so good. Good sex, beautiful women, societal support and admiration. They can get married anytime they want to. All they got to do is to ask. For me, I have to wait to get chosen, which may be never. Fine.

Men don't have to worry about getting raped, pregnant or domestic violence. They're always gonna to come when they have sex. They're always gonna get their dick sucked before and after sex.

I've accepted that this is what life is as a woman.

But sometimes, I just wish I was born a man.

End of my rant.

Hope I feel better for the rest of today.

Thanks for listening. I am feeling better.

Well, that's life.. generally, too many wants, too little resources... and even then, those rich people have another whole set of problems... the key is to try to take it easy, easier said than done, but truly...

Anyway, I can help with the orgasm thingie... no, it is not what you think... I'm here to intro you this gadget that is able to suck at your clit, vibrate your G-spot and it is fucking waterproff! Here is a small quote

"I started on low, which I barely even felt, so me being me, I decided to go from zero to 60 in 3.5. " I hit the suction button setting to level five or six and hit the G-spot button as well. At least, I think that's what happened, because I'm pretty sure I blacked out. My legs went straight out like those goats who faint when scared."

"I frantically tried to turn it off, but ended up hitting the buttons like a maniac, sending even stronger suction. I'm pretty sure I levitated. It was an unending orgasm," she said."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mums-very-honest-amazon-review-17374716

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrators-Wa...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PPJ298QX3Q2CJ4EMG0TC

Since we are all gonna be miserable everyday, why not be miserable everyday with an orgasm, or two... :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are many more suay things as a woman. You come to forum to talk anti pap politics but people treat you as sex object because filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs do doxing crimes on you and said you are slut whore mistress and filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha said someone is acting like a slut today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay or not to be woman? Filthy Malaysian management committee steal your condo garden view to plant vegetables for themselves to eat and you sue them in court and they lost court case after that filthy Malaysian psychopaths that have been persecuting you just spread the same evil filthy shit LIES about you and have filthy dogs post lewd photos make lewd comments in the neighbourhood chat to harass you to “revenge”.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay or not to be woman? You sleep at what time also can be twisted to whore while a man sleep at what time got no such dirty linkage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay or not to be a woman? You don’t smile people say you how lian. You smile people say you are slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay or not to be a woman and people use slut whore mistress allegations to justify stealing photos from you and you got to suffer whistling everywhere you go and filthy dogs sons of dirty whores @Valium following you like dogs and filthy property agent sent you dog photos claiming they are just hello messages?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next next next most suay thing as a woman is how successful you are depends on who you married and not who you are. A minister wife is considered as successful as a woman doctor who married a doctor. While a woman doctor who married a construction worker would be considered not as successful as the minister wife.
Is this not true that a woman social status depends on who her husband is and not herself? You can be a clerk married a minister become minister or even president wife and you will be considered more successful than a woman doctor married a teacher. Is this called vanity? It’s a fact of life and proof of suay thing of being a woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free and live in a big house alone - with a male friend visiting you - without filthy people accusing you to be his mistress.
Older woman cannot have male friend! Only young women are allowed to have male friend.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free with a few houses without filthy people accusing you sell cb to buy them.
Nevermind if those are cheap mudland houses that anyone that has worked in Spore can easily afford.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next next most suay thing to be a woman is you can’t be financially free and live in a big house alone - with a male friend visiting you - without filthy people accusing you to be his mistress.
YOU JIBYE MOTHER FUCKING SLUT WHORE NEVER WEAR BRA AT HOME WITH LONG NIPPLES AND DARE TO INVITE MALE TO YOUR WHORE HOLE KNN ARE YOU REFERING TO PIAO KER KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ? You earn any money from all these mudland political :poop:
Unlike you dishonorable Malaysian Indian son of whore pretending to be sinkie traitor dog or dishonorable sinkie Indian calling Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha your own people, I don’t just do things that can earn money as long as it is right right to do and I want to do it as proven by my numerous letters to forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye ginfreely
fuck off and dont pollute other threads

Your obnoxious presence not wanted
Tell that to yourselves dishonorable filthy sons of whores your presence in this world is not needed. Don’t pollute the earth and fuck off. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU JIBYE MOTHER FUCKING SLUT WHORE NEVER WEAR BRA AT HOME WITH LONG NIPPLES AND DARE TO INVITE MALE TO YOUR WHORE HOLE KNN ARE YOU REFERING TO PIAO KER KNN
So dishonorable Malaysian Cantonese sons of whores I don’t need your permission for my ex husband that I annulled marriage to be my male friend. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So dishonorable Malaysian Cantonese sons of whores I don’t need your permission for my ex husband that I annulled marriage to be my male friend. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
FYI @sweetiepie and other dishonorable filthy Malaysians opening your filthy mouth and pointing your filthy finger out there. My ex husband is single and so am I. Feel free to report to the Muslim court. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you dishonorable Malaysian Indian son of whore pretending to be sinkie traitor dog or dishonorable sinkie Indian calling Malaysian Indian SPR kt latha your own people, I don’t just do things that can earn money as long as it is right right to do and I want to do it as proven by my numerous letters to forum.

But people still see you as a piece of :poop: