• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my female fren said this to me.just now

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
my female fren said this to me during lunch just now. she says men are attention seekers. she said men literally cannot be alone and they have to have a woman or multiple women in their lives, whether it’s a serious relationship or casual. she.says it's not about sex but it's s something much deeper. she also said most men can’t function without female validation and they need female attention and acceptance to know that they’re worthy, and if they don’t get it for a prolonged period, they become angry or even violent. she then said that most men would lose their minds if they had to cut out women completely.

and she said that is why most boomers end up got cheated by ATBs and VBs

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my female fren said this to me during lunch just now. she says men are attention seekers. she said men literally cannot be alone and they have to have a woman or multiple women in their lives, whether it’s a serious relationship or casual. she.says it's not about sex but it's s something much deeper. she also said most men can’t function without female validation and they need female attention and acceptance to know that they’re worthy, and if they don’t get it for a prolonged period, they become angry or even violent. she then said that most men would lose their minds if they had to cut out women completely.

and she said that is why most boomers end up got cheated by ATBs and VBs
Your female friend are wrong… men only need women for sex

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
elmo-dont-know.gif
Don't keep us in suspense leh.

Who ? Who ?