• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold digging technique.

ATB will ask old uncle to buy an apartment back in mainland china for her as to show the old uncle is sincerely in looking after her :biggrin:

VB will tell her old uncle that her younger sister need money for education and younger brother need money to buy an expensive motorbike :tongue:

After marrying them these old uncles will then realised that the ATB are actually divorcee or even a working lady back their home country and the VB they married are actually a buy one get one free deal :roflmao:
U one of the more sensible people here.
Most here blinded by atb vb teasing which they can't find in local and had to look for it elsewhere.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of older people got scammed by atb and vb and they give it willingly and neglect their own family.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my friend said those who has atb vb most are older divorces whom got cheated by their spouse and therefore hates Singaporean ladys.
And are psychopath with imbalance thinking.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
U one of the more sensible people here.
Most here blinded by atb vb teasing which they can't find in local and had to look for it elsewhere.

About 12 years ago, many of my friends married ATB and VB almost all did not have a good ending till today none of them dare to marry these ccb again.

A big fortune were spent on these :poop::poop: and their families back in their home country and all they (sinkie men) got in return is ingratitude :frown:

So do you think we still want to use our hard earn money to benefit these ccb :rolleyes:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell peeper u know her at KTV? Want tapao bring home eat? :o-o:
No. I know her though work.
She a high ses high educated lady.
People says she want PR and money.
Says i m loser and low ses useless stupid and look down on me.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 12 years ago, many of my friends married ATB and VB almost all did not have a good ending till today none of them dare to marry these ccb again.

A big fortune were spent on these :poop::poop: and their families back in their home country and all they (sinkie men) got in return is ingratitude :frown:

So do you think we still want to use our hard earn money to benefit these ccb :rolleyes:
It true.
It is common to see this many went into debts after paying for her brothers and sisters mother father medical fees.

Most disappear when the sinkie man fell ill or went bankrupt.

This is why alot look down those with foreigner partner?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. I know her though work.
She a high ses high educated lady.
People says she want PR and money.
Says i m loser and low ses useless stupid and look down on me.
Atb or Viet ger? Both also high see pretty and rich? U must ask if its too good to be truth. One or two Malaysian gers oso jio mojito despite my look average. Cannot be like my personality right bro? :laugh:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what many says to u if u has atb vietbu partner.

They can't get sinkie gals in their own country and so have to settle for foreign gers tio bo?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atb or Viet ger? Both also high see pretty and rich? U must ask if its too good to be truth. One or two Malaysian gers oso jio mojito despite my look average. Cannot be like my personality right bro? :laugh:
I know they have agendas like free stay free food when they visit sg and treat me as a stupid carrot fool uncle.
I am ok because i am lonely and i am getting old.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know they have agendas like free stay free food when they visit sg and treat me as a stupid carrot fool uncle.
I am ok because i am lonely and i am getting old.
That's the spirit! Not like they ask u to intro your friends and family like those girlfrens want upgrade wife. No need collide worlds unnecessarily. :thumbsup:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other remarks from people.

Sinkie guys who go for foreign gers are typically rejected by sinkie girls right?
Must be fat and ugly old man.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Were they hustling you to do a $38 facial and massage?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the spirit! Not like they ask u to intro your friends and family like those girlfrens want upgrade wife. No need collide worlds unnecessarily. :thumbsup:
But want me to pay for her house and help her apply pr and want to marry me. For citizenship.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold digging technique.

ATB will ask old uncle to buy an apartment back in mainland china for her as to show the old uncle is sincerely in looking after her :biggrin:

VB will tell her old uncle that her younger sister need money for education and younger brother need money to buy an expensive motorbike :tongue:

After marrying them these old uncles will then realised that the ATB are actually divorcee or even a working lady back their home country and the VB they married are actually a buy one get one free deal :roflmao:
This is true for most cases but not all are like this. Just have to do your own due diligence.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only learned to be braver as I got older. I decided to avoid toxic people whoever they may be. Friends, relatives or neighbours, I don't give a shit.
U can avoid toxic people, but they always find a way to reach u, even all the way from nusa duta. :eek: