• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
These same people think sinkie or amdl spoilt bitches are damn good. :confused:
I also don't understand why? :biggrin:
Maybe amdl makes one higher class whereas atb and vb gives an lower class and makes the man very loser couldn't get an same nationality partners. Jiuhu bu also give same feels.
Alot male 50 plus the have first child .
Wife malaysians 30 plus.
When son enter ns the father in casket liao.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on what you mean by 'partner'.

Someone to go out and have fun times, or someone to introduce to your friends and family?

Too many twits conflate the two. :wink:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atb should be ok. My next door got one super chio atb rent hou with her bf. Dun look down atb now China rich and alot of smart ppl. I got one chio cousin marry rich ah tiong man. Of cuz dun find milf or those divorce atb then of cuz not good la. Now some younger chio atb can speak english very well better than me and those average sg cina. Vb also got chio bu but once they talk can tell from developing country. Why bother? They all have better looking than most of the sinkie cina gals. Now even those plump sinkie cina gals want to have high standard of guys. Some cina sinkie gals once take out their make up and u can tell vb and atb are much better in looks and have better character.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atb should be ok. My next door got one super chio atb rent hou with her bf. Dun look down atb now China rich and alot of smart ppl. I got one chio cousin marry rich ah tiong man. Of cuz dun find milf or those divorce atb then of cuz not good la. Now some younger chio atb can speak english very well better than me and those average sg cina. Vb also got chio bu but once they talk can tell from developing country. Why bother? They all have better looking than most of the sinkie cina gals. Now even those plump sinkie cina gals want to have high standard of guys. Some cina sinkie gals once take out their make up and u can tell vb and atb are much better in looks and have better character.
Some atb open mouth talk all ask which ktv.
Vb is worse some ask how much u bought it for.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No disgrace if the amount spent equates to a huge number of satisfying bonks.but please dontch treat them like slaves as most tend to do. Thats when society will tend to look down on this kind of relationship.