• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still happily "married" to my Tiongbu. She's in her mid 30s, educated, graduated from Tsinghua, chio, superb career, motivated, caring, super rich, speaks better English than most sinkies (though she can't do Singlish), loves animals, helpful, understanding, caring for the elderly, dresses well, unlike those skimpy dressed sinkies or ktv atbs, vietbus or whatever nationality.

She loves to read, and I do too. Aside from our satisfying intimacies, we would often end up during vacation, reading ebooks on our respective tablets, giving each other our personal space, while physically together.

Life continues peacefully for both of us as we trust each other a lot. When not together in the same country, we communicate through Wechat or telephone calls, almost daily, even as we are busy in our own lives.

I wouldn't say all ATBs are good or bad, just like I wouldn't say all Sinkie, Viet, Hongkie, Korean, Mudlaysian, Thai, AMDK or whatever Bu is good or bad. Every nationality and race has its fair share of good and bad apples.

I am just thankful to God for letting my Tiongchiobu into my life. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! :biggrin:
Not all r bad..just for some there are more bad than good. Like fuckeins n auntie gin. More bad than good n better to just avoid.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still happily "married" to my Tiongbu. She's in her mid 30s, educated, graduated from Tsinghua, chio, superb career, motivated, caring, super rich, speaks better English than most sinkies (though she can't do Singlish), loves animals, helpful, understanding, caring for the elderly, dresses well, unlike those skimpy dressed sinkies or ktv atbs, vietbus or whatever nationality.

She loves to read, and I do too. Aside from our satisfying intimacies, we would often end up during vacation, reading ebooks on our respective tablets, giving each other our personal space, while physically together.

Life continues peacefully for both of us as we trust each other a lot. When not together in the same country, we communicate through Wechat or telephone calls, almost daily, even as we are busy in our own lives.

I wouldn't say all ATBs are good or bad, just like I wouldn't say all Sinkie, Viet, Hongkie, Korean, Mudlaysian, Thai, AMDK or whatever Bu is good or bad. Every nationality and race has its fair share of good and bad apples.

I am just thankful to God for letting my Tiongchiobu into my life. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! :biggrin:

ATB is ok, Viets and other nationalities I have some reservations.

And I also noticed that most of the foreign brides are usually good looking while the groom is quite normal. On the other hand, foreign groom is better looking than local brides. I suspect something to do with economics.

IQ and Race

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I also noticed that most of the foreign brides are usually good looking while the groom is quite normal. On the other hand, foreign groom is better looking than local brides. I suspect something to do with economics.

IQ and Race
KNN correct KNN do you ever see a pinoy viet burmese foreign talent in sg with their own career eg nurse IT support or even waitress etc or with career in their home cuntry with sinkie uncle KNN all are either whores or the most farmers back in their own cuntry KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad tree grows bad fruits....

KNN correct KNN do you ever see a pinoy viet burmese foreign talent in sg with their own career eg nurse IT support or even waitress etc or with career in their home cuntry with sinkie uncle KNN all are either whores or the most farmers back in their own cuntry KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good glockman.... good tree grows good fruits...

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what i thought too.
But when they found i have a foreigner gf all disappear n seems look down on me n hinted i not fit into their clique and siay suay them.
People just love to stereotype. If your friends feel that way then they are not fit to be your friends. At the end of the day, whichever bu (whether sinkie bu, viet bu, siam bu or tiong bu) makes you happy is what matters most.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

IQ and Race
Opposites attract

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a mystery why sinkies and malaysian chinese wear indecent clothing. Even if the women are over 50.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on yourself la.

If you are a rich shipping tycoon who got a Vietnamese 20 something Wife, ppl will give u more credit for being smart enough to skip the local bitch.

If u are one of those struggling ah Bengs who met your Wife from some shit ktv joint, well then u probably don’t give a shit anymore right? Haha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a mystery why sinkies and malaysian chinese wear indecent clothing. Even if the women are over 50.

More like practical clothing for a tropical climate. It's silly for the Ah Neh women to wear sari, and the Malay women to wear a tudung+baju. Want to get heatstroke is it? :rolleyes:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

AtB sounds better than our Sinkiebitch @ginfreely the siaogaochee.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't say all ATBs are good or bad, just like I wouldn't say all Sinkie, Viet, Hongkie, Korean, Mudlaysian, Thai, AMDK or whatever Bu is good or bad. Every nationality and race has its fair share of good and bad apples.:biggrin:

Teres a ceena uncle i knew. Lets call him Kaw. Happened to be my office colleague. Many years ago lah. A divorcee. Not rich. Kaw managed to marry a bandung cewek like 20yrs ago. Kana stroke some 5 yrs back. The wife still attending to him. Age gap @20 yrs apart. Hes a MG. Tis the type of wife one should get.

Like i always mentioned here. No one race is perfect. Alot of stereotype species here.:roflmao:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gold digging technique.

ATB will ask old uncle to buy an apartment back in mainland china for her as to show the old uncle is sincerely in looking after her :biggrin:

VB will tell her old uncle that her younger sister need money for education and younger brother need money to buy an expensive motorbike :tongue:

After marrying them these old uncles will then realised that the ATB are actually divorcee or even a working lady back their home country and the VB they married are actually a buy one get one free deal :roflmao: