• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still happily "married" to my Tiongbu. She's in her mid 30s, educated, graduated from Tsinghua, chio, superb career, motivated, caring, super rich, speaks better English than most sinkies (though she can't do Singlish), loves animals, helpful, understanding, caring for the elderly, dresses well, unlike those skimpy dressed sinkies or ktv atbs, vietbus or whatever nationality.

She loves to read, and I do too. Aside from our satisfying intimacies, we would often end up during vacation, reading ebooks on our respective tablets, giving each other our personal space, while physically together.

Life continues peacefully for both of us as we trust each other a lot. When not together in the same country, we communicate through Wechat or telephone calls, almost daily, even as we are busy in our own lives.

I wouldn't say all ATBs are good or bad, just like I wouldn't say all Sinkie, Viet, Hongkie, Korean, Mudlaysian, Thai, AMDK or whatever Bu is good or bad. Every nationality and race has its fair share of good and bad apples.

I am just thankful to God for letting my Tiongchiobu into my life. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! :biggrin:
Your tiongbu ran away

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tiong Bu as gf? Better make sure she’s some hot chio bu type. Not some 陪读妈妈 haha

Not true. Some PDMM are MILFs. I have one on my list now. Early 40s but damn pretty and has huge melons and a perky ass. And damn wild in bed. Her daughter is in Sec 3 and is already a chiobu. I am just waiting for her to turn 18 and have a threesome with both mother and daughter. I told the mother this and kena fucked by her! :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?​

KNN Imuho to answer this question my uncle think on his perspective is yes he find it a leesgrace to have atb viet Thai (Thai teochew exceptional) Burmese pinay as partner KNN on the other hand it is sartki to have amdl jap Korean Taiwanese hk as partner while it is neither leesgrace nor sartki to have msian as partner KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
burmese is best as qing china could not defeat burma in 4 successive invasions from 1765 to 1769. invasions comprised chinks, manchus, mongols. even 36.9k elite manchu bannermen and their mongol allies got wiped out by only 16.9k burmese in the 3rd invasion. only less than 3k manchu bannermen returned to their yunnan base camp half dead. if you want great genes for your offsprings, marry burmbu or myanbu.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of ppl think this way
not really. got a friend marry a atb. atb laopei is a very well off property investor in mainland
tat atb stay at sengkang condo Esparina Residences (that murder?) before with my friend
my friend stay HDB wor

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesnt matter ATB or VietBu .... Passport, Skin tone, Accent ... who F care !!!
All we care is Chio or not, Boobs big or not, know how to blow job or not :sneaky: