• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a disgrace to have atb or vietbu as partner?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want marry a atb.
It a disgrace

Why disgrace? Even howard shaw gave up on sinkes and married an atb. Wise billionaire director eric khoo saw through sinkies bu long time ago and married korean bu.

You consider these 2 elites of the elites as losers?

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN it sounds weird for a uncle to intro their bu to anyone as gf KNN recommended is just intro as this is xxxxx and end there KNN gf is for the youngsters KNN
I see some old uncles proudly declare their atb as GF to whole table of friends.

But don't know or don't want to know people are talking about him.
Where the old uncle find the courage and thick skin wish i can be like them.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proves once again.

That chinks like @ginfreely arrived to Malaya, of which Stinkiepore is a part, as whores, prostitutes, harlots, street walkers.

stinkies are literally sons and daughters of whores. Their mothers, grand mothers and great-great-great------great-grandmothers all served to satisfy the lust of foreign men.

Their ''star'' actress Joanne Peh bared it all to depict this fact.

https://mothership.sg/2019/09/joanne-peh-nude-the-last-madame/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
All my friends look down on me for having a atb gf.
If their opinions affect that, then dump your atb and get a sinkie bu. If not, fuck care what they say. No point going on and on, pages after pages, with no decision in sight. OK?
c25ceea31a832a9c7585016395695e44.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their opinions affect that, then dump your atb and get a sinkie bu. If not, fuck care what they say. No point going on and on, pages after pages, with no decision in sight. OK?
he so fucking loh-saw... a disgrace to all men... better off go talk a walk at bedok reservoir..:geek:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe i am weak or inferiority complex.
I somehow feels atbs vietbu thaiger easier to handle. Old already can't take too much spice.

The ang moh ladies working at CBD area are highly educated and earning on an average salary around $10,000 a month. To woo and to date them only need to spend on meals at causal restaurants will do. Sometimes these ladies can even pay for the meals :biggrin:

The most important thing is these Caucasian ladies must like Asian men like us :biggrin:

I like to take this challenges :tongue: