• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sammy

I am on the pap side and will help you defend pap policies.

Don't worry a thing! There are many people like me around!

And don't close down the forum!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good idea. I think you should shut this forum immediately.

No need to wait for six months.

Good riddance to bad rubbish from you

You can leave immediately by all means. The last thing this forum needs is the infantile ramblings of an air headed bimbo.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah leong, as much as some of pap policies have good intentions but the way they are implemented are bias toward the "connected". if pap really implement meritocracy instead of famileecracy, then maybe the hatred toward the pap maybe reduce.

nah beh...if he think the flotsam in this forum can actually topple the government /change the voting % of the PAP, he shld stick to drinking Evian lest he has hallucinations.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tumblr_m37l2kbHzI1qihztbo1_400.gif

My true love...

you are living in denial and you like to self glorify.

let the truth be known...you wont be missed.

so I strongly support that you shut this forum immediately

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP needs to be supported for the benefit of all Singaporeans because life without the PAP will be much, much worse. I still have family in Singapore. I have good friends there. These friends have all their assets in Singapore and their savings are all in Singapore dollars.

I have no love for individual PAP members but that doesn't alter the fact that collectively, the PAP has put together one of the most pragmatic and level headed teams on the face of this earth.

hi there

1. oh yes, sammy.
2. i can bet on it.
3. ah pink is betterer than bill clinton cum obama combined hoh:biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Idiot Tracy tan!

You are living the good life in SG thanks to pap policies!

I must re educate you as well as others here on the good work pap has done.

This forum must not close!

Good idea. I think you should shut this forum immediately.

No need to wait for six months.

Good riddance to bad rubbish from you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can leave immediately by all means. The last thing this forum needs is the infantile ramblings of an air headed bimbo.

you cant handle the truth can you?

with people like you, this forum is waste of time. we need more knowledgeable people to counter your warped reasonings.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free speech is welcome but someone has to point out the fallacies and outright lies. If they aren't challenged, they end up being perceived as the truth and this is something that I cannot allow.

Same things happened in mainstream media, except they got bigger and heavier artillery in term of reach and depth of penetration.

Try challenging some of their outright lies ...

Ever heard of a guy called CHERIAN GEORGE ...

Ever heard of a schoolboy from St Andrews asking the DPM politely ... What do you think?

Don't take it upon yourself to drive and shape public opinion ...

I think this forum is fine ... as you often said: THIS IS the "microcosm" of Singapore society!

However, it's your decision, BOSS!

LoL

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idiot Tracy tan!

You are living the good life in SG thanks to pap policies!

I must re educate you as well as others here on the good work pap has done.

This forum must not close!

yes, i hv a good life...but not because of the pap.

i am in SG to speak up and vote against the pap because of people like you