• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt it.

You sure she need this website more than you?

This is the same thinking of PAP; they always think we need them.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I'm far too smart for that. You need this forum more than I do. :rolleyes:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the one of many boats and ships I have.....

If it sinked; life just move on.... and forgotten. And nothing will be miss.

Let's be gentlemen about this and whatever our differences we are all rowing the same boat. Please keep to yourself whatever secrets you harbour.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. I'm far too smart for that. You need this forum more than I do. :rolleyes:

hahaha..ok...dare not carry out your threat?

then you shdnt threaten!

why shd i use reverse pyschology? you were the one who issued the challenge. i have nothing to do with it except encourage you.
dont try to wriggle out of your threat. Just do it.

you know the sentiments against the pap is massive now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will celebrate when you carry out your threat and shut this forum.

Yeah. Go ahead and shut this forum down. See if we care.

This forum is just a speck in the grand cyberspace.

And here's something for Leongsam:

[video=youtube;n1IJpoABEaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IJpoABEaM[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt it.

You sure she need this website more than you?

This is the same thinking of PAP; they always think we need them.

you said right. Sam is addicted to this website. the rest are just entertaining him.

no one will miss this forum except Sam. so i am caling his bluff and ask him to close this forum. let's see what he does.

anyway..truth be told...this is a boring forum, comprising no more than 100 forumners....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you said right. Sam is addicted to this website. the rest are just entertaining him.

no one will miss this forum except Sam. so i am caling his bluff and ask him to close this forum. let's see what he does.

anyway..truth be told...this is a boring forum, comprising no more than 100 forumners....

And where can I find you to have rough sex if he calls your bluff and I end up masturbating in xhamster day and night?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, you do realized you've culled off a whole bunch of Inf nicks who can assist you in moderating the fallacies of many anti-government sentiments, right?

Do the right thing instead of keep doing the thing right and with the loop-sided sentiments here presented by instant Infp members, you know you have contributed to the fiasco. You can reverse it and breathe life back to this forum.

Meanwhile, you need all the help you can get around here to level the playing field.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss, you do realized you've culled off a whole bunch of Inf nicks who can assist you in moderating the fallacies of many anti-government sentiments, right?

The person who ended up being banned on a regular basis was my beloved pro PAP Kinana. I miss him/her terribly.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. tracy, you may be exchanging with one of sammy's nicks hoh:biggrin:
2. each of them plays a different persona here mah
3. me like the seatless-shaft biker sammy betterer:p

hahaha..thanks. you may be right.

but i answer the message and dont care who is the messenger

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do the right thing instead of keep doing the thing right and with the loop-sided sentiments here presented by instant Infp members, you know you have contributed to the fiasco. You can reverse it and breathe life back to this forum.

Meanwhile, you need all the help you can get around here to level the playing field.

It was a mistake from the start to grant Inf status to people who paid money, even to the newly registered members.

See what happens when you are a myopic, money-grubbing twat? You open a can of worms. Say hello to the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Seems awfully similar to the situation in Singapore now.