• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm becoming really tired of being the only one here pointing out the fallacies contained in many of the anti government ramblings.

Most here seem to be too blinded by their personal hatred of certain PAP office bearers to think rationally.

For example, sweeping statements are made about how the government leaves to elderly to die in the gutters. However, life expectancy statistics paint an entirely different picture. Singapore is right up there with the best. Same goes for infant mortality. Singapore is always in the top 3 spots year after year.... hardly the sign of a government that is neglecting the health of its people.

Then there's the blame game where the government is held responsible for individual human failings such as gambling addiction. Nobody is forced to gamble in Singapore. The weak willed and the gullible opt to go down that path out of their own free will. Instead of giving these punters a hiding, the government faces the rap instead.

Another example.. the COE.. the government doesn't set the price. Sinkies are the ones who decide how much to bid based on what they feel is the value of owning a car. When it hits $100,000, it's because that's the value Sinkies place on the 10 year period it is valid for.

I could go on and on but I'm sure all of you understand where I'm coming from.

I'm running out of steam. If I don't get more assistance from intelligent, level headed Singaporeans who appreciate what the PAP has done in the past and how the party is confidently facing the future, I'm shutting this forum down and converting it to something a lot more lucrative.

A cesspool of lunatics does not add value to a domain. All it does is drain my finances. Why should I fund a site that is hell bent on destroying the government that I so respect.

If I do decide upon this course of action, all donors will have their donations refunded.

Will the PAP internet brigade please come and help out. I would hate to close the chapter on a site that I have nurtured for more than a decade but there is only so much one person can do.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother to support any government or any politicians for that matter.

They all put self interest before everyone else.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i support your decision...

I dislike sinkies to the core... they deserve to be left out and die...

i dislike PAP but i dislike sinkies more... they allow PAP to screw their ass and instead of balls up themselves, they complain in the forum instead..

Ball-less shit should be screwed hard.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why bother to support any government or any politicians for that matter.

They all put self interest before everyone else.

The PAP needs to be supported for the benefit of all Singaporeans because life without the PAP will be much, much worse. I still have family in Singapore. I have good friends there. These friends have all their assets in Singapore and their savings are all in Singapore dollars.

I have no love for individual PAP members but that doesn't alter the fact that collectively, the PAP has put together one of the most pragmatic and level headed teams on the face of this earth.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam,

You serious or tongue-in-cheek ?

Relak lah, don't be serious ......:biggrin: Life is more than politics.

Nonetheless, this is the only forum where I can express my adoration for Nicole Seah and fuck the PAP at the same time. Where else can I go to ? :biggrin:

And the emigration folder ...... it kept my dreams alive ........

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...u take it on yourself to correct any anti government postings/ ramblings? try saving all the kweys in Geylang?

i thot you always propagate free speech here? Y u go around correcting statements? U cannot leave ppl's posting as it is?

. Not all statements need to be corrected, we are not in a court, we are in a forum. Anyone with cock hair n half a dose of intelligence knows where not to obtain truthful information - sammyboy and straits times.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likewise.... all whom I love are here.

But that do not put me at mercy of any politicians.

If there are no politicians; there will be no WAR.

The PAP needs to be supported for the benefit of all Singaporeans because life without the PAP will be much, much worse. I still have family in Singapore. I have good friends there. These friends have all their assets in Singapore and their savings are all in Singapore dollars.

I have no love for individual PAP members but that doesn't alter the fact that collectively, the PAP has put together one of the most pragmatic and level headed teams on the face of this earth.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All people here are like bees.....

If this hive is destroy; a new one will emerge somewhere else.

That will be worst as you will have no control over the new hive.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i thot you always propagate free speech here? Y u go around correcting statements? U cannot leave ppl's posting as it is?

Free speech is welcome but someone has to point out the fallacies and outright lies. If they aren't challenged, they end up being perceived as the truth and this is something that I cannot allow.

jw5

Loyal
Will the PAP internet brigade please come and help out. I would hate to close the chapter on a site that I have nurtured for more than a decade but there is only so much one person can do.

Ok, give it up.

I am utterly sick of your supermoderator with the nick "The Moderator" and his manipulative bullying.
People like him are worse than the pap.

Anyone who wants clues as to his identity, can pm me or ask questions here.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal

nah beh...calling for sarporters of PAP here is like asking patrons of KFC to be vegetarians....but i like your humor...i suggest you go Geylang ask the patrons & birds there to recit the sutras.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on, close down quickly. You behave juz like the govt who
capitalise on human weakness/greed for your self gain.
Making a killing where Man kills one another for the COE, hdb,
all kind of biddings, etc.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
All people here are like bees.....

If this hive is destroy; a new one will emerge somewhere else.

That will be worst as you will have no control over the new hive.

That's fine with me. If someone else wants to pay the bills required to keep the new hive humming, they are most welcome.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm becoming really tired of being the only one here pointing out the fallacies contained in many of the anti government ramblings.

Most here seem to be too blinded by their personal hatred of certain PAP office bearers to think rationally.

For example, sweeping statements are made about how the government leaves to elderly to die in the gutters. However, life expectancy statistics paint an entirely different picture. Singapore is right up there with the best. Same goes for infant mortality. Singapore is always in the top 3 spots year after year.... hardly the sign of a government that is neglecting the health of its people.

Then there's the blame game where the government is held responsible for individual human failings such as gambling addiction. Nobody is forced to gamble in Singapore. The weak willed and the gullible opt to go down that path out of their own free will. Instead of giving these punters a hiding, the government faces the rap instead.

Another example.. the COE.. the government doesn't set the price. Sinkies are the ones who decide how much to bid based on what they feel is the value of owning a car. When it hits $100,000, it's because that's the value Sinkies place on the 10 year period it is valid for.

I could go on and on but I'm sure all of you understand where I'm coming from.

I'm running out of steam. If I don't get more assistance from intelligent, level headed Singaporeans who appreciate what the PAP has done in the past and how the party is confidently facing the future, I'm shutting this forum down and converting it to something a lot more lucrative.

A cesspool of lunatics does not add value to a domain. All it does is drain my finances. Why should I fund a site that is hell bent on destroying the government that I so respect.

If I do decide upon this course of action, all donors will have their donations refunded.

Good idea. I think you should shut this forum immediately.

No need to wait for six months.

Good riddance to bad rubbish from you

Last edited:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free speech is welcome but someone has to point out the fallacies and outright lies. If they aren't challenged, they end up being perceived as the truth and this is something that I cannot allow.

nah beh...somethings' wrong with the air in Aussieland....they just celebrated Fukushima 2nd year, i guess it take as long for the dust to reach there?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah leong, as much as some of pap policies have good intentions but the way they are implemented are bias toward the "connected". if pap really implement meritocracy instead of famileecracy, then maybe the hatred toward the pap maybe reduce.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea. I think you should shut this forum immediately.

No need to wait for six months.

Good riddance to bad rubbish from you

nah beh....dun close the public toilet ...i nid somewhere to piss, somewhere that i nid not pee into the urinal / toilet bowl but anywhere i like....n now he is asking us to aim at the fly....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are living in denial and you like to self glorify.

let the truth be known...you wont be missed.

so I strongly support that you shut this forum immediately