• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It was a mistake from the start to grant Inf status to people who paid money, even to the newly registered members.

See what happens when you are a myopic, money-grubbing twat? You open a can of worms. Say hello to the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Seems awfully similar to the situation in Singapore now.

The scheme is but a few months old. The rot in this forum set in many years ago. I'm just getting tired of the whole damned charade.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, thanks for the reminder.
Let's see how it goes ok?

If it comes to the push and shove yes. There are certain codes and ethics, even in this forum, and I would hate to see you throw the bath with the baby out of the window. Not to say that he is an angel in that department.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam is only trying to be sarcastic.He actually cares for us anti-pap netizens.Thanks Boss for providing us an outlet to lambast pap.
BTW,we don't believe u will shutdown this forum,10 years of hard work down the drain...no way man.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person who ended up being banned on a regular basis was my beloved pro PAP Kinana. I miss him/her terribly.

Boss, I don't think the over-reliance on pro-PAP nicks like Kinana is the right approach to level off the field of anti-PAP sentiments. What you need are level headed nicks who can debate anything under the sun and they need Inf power to stave off any Molotov cocktails thrown at them by anti-PAP members who have an absurd political agenda that is doomed to fail, because these anti-PAP members don't have the brain like you to see through the anti-PAP fallacy in their arguments.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Mr Leongsam for hosting this forum. I've aired my views and enjoyed doing so. As such, I'd be sad to see it coming to an end. Still, if this is your decision, and since I'm not prepared to take the reins, I can only respect your decision.

Have a happy retirement. Send my regards to Mrs Leong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
BTW,we don't believe u will shutdown this forum,10 years of hard work down the drain...no way man.

It won't disappear. What I have planned is to convert it from being a political stage to being a helpful site giving advice to Singaporeans who want to move to JB, Thailand etc.

Websites need a niche. This site has had no central theme other than "hatred for the PAP" being the dominant flavour. It has served its purpose and there are many other forums and blogs where sinkies can express this sort of hatred now.

"A Singaporeans' guide to moving to XXXXX" would be a far more satisfying site to run.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person who ended up being banned on a regular basis was my beloved pro PAP Kinana. I miss him/her terribly.

I ask you, she flies to NZ and have breakfast in bed with you once but you never reply.
The option is still open, only condition is let her have her BIG FONT upon her return.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I ask you, she flies to NZ and have breakfast in bed with you once but you never reply.
The option is still open, only condition is let her have her BIG FONT upon her return.

Stop disturbing her! Read my signature and deal with me from now on :oIo: :biggrin:

PStanley

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It won't disappear. What I have planned is to convert it from being a political stage to being a helpful site giving advice to Singaporeans who want to move to JB, Thailand etc.

Websites need a niche. This site has had no central theme other than "hatred for the PAP" being the dominant flavour. It has served its purpose and there are many other forums and blogs where sinkies can express this sort of hatred now.

"A Singaporeans' guide to moving to XXXXX" would be a far more satisfying site to run.

Thanks a heap in advance. A non political site is what i always like. Punish those who talks about politics and post pics of ugly politicians. I know there are hobby forums out there but the turn off are the owners.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
mate.. you are so funny.
Please don't stop being you.
I couldn't deal with it if you have your brain put back in.

it is no wonder why sam wants to close down the forum
some of you guys are really nuts!
give him a break man...
can;t believe the amount of abuse he gets from your guys everyday..

Sam you could of course kill yourself and save everyone a lot of trouble. :rolleyes: