• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When have I not talk sense?

No because it is not about the money. It's about an absolute waste of my time and resources.

I wouldn't mind so much if just 50% of the posts made sense but sadly, more than 90% of the drivel here is conjured up by people with sub par intelligence and who have lived a sheltered existence.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the situation here is Sam has become pro PAP and knows he is going no where supporting PAP when PAP was built on sinking sand in the first place. It is starting to sink with 1GRC and 2 SMCs gone to oppositions.

you said right. Sam is addicted to this website. the rest are just entertaining him.

no one will miss this forum except Sam. so i am caling his bluff and ask him to close this forum. let's see what he does.

anyway..truth be told...this is a boring forum, comprising no more than 100 forumners....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's this cess pool of lunatics that makes your forum so interesting.

If it was not, then your forum will qualify to be another Y-PAP forum with the same mode and I doubt you'll have such 'popularity' status like now.

Let alone having anyone donate any money to you.

You should say thank you to the anti-Pap fans here.

For without them. Your forum is meaning-less.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam.
Six month is too premature
Why not wait until end of 2016 and see if PAP is still around?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No because it is not about the money. It's about an absolute waste of my time and resources.

I wouldn't mind so much if just 50% of the posts made sense but sadly, more than 90% of the drivel here is conjured up by people with sub par intelligence and who have lived a sheltered existence.

I think boss sam standard is higher than pap,not everything is about money.
Boss got to accept that there are different components in society,some can do and can talk,some can talk but cannot do,some can do but cannot talk and some cannot do and cannot talk.Don't forget this forum played an important role as an alternative media to the MSM to spread the truths against the lies and deceits of pap.
What boss needs is a break,maybe a getaway holiday in Pattaya will help.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rid of

1. Clones
2. People that contribute with vulgarities only
3. Inf powers for non-moderators
4. Points that force people into moderation.

I am sure all of the above discourages a lot of people from contributing here. So many opinions and views are lost because people simply don't feel like dealing with that crap.

Everything can be done in an open manner visibly to everybody here.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its Sam's usual banter. He sure has a weird sense of humor. I wonder why the scroobal haven't commented on this yet.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free speech is welcome but someone has to point out the fallacies and outright lies. If they aren't challenged, they end up being perceived as the truth and this is something that I cannot allow.

Read the underlined red wording of yours, nobody can beat the lies and fallacies of PAP. It is their specialty, indepth conspiracy, calaculated to fool the populace and feed us wholesale via msm. Watching PAP performed in parliament is like watching several clowns in a circus.

If your highly respected LHL thought that mee siam comes with cockle, you might believe that people pee through their nose.

To make your forum interesting, you should market your products to PAP ministers and invite them to challenge forumners here.

What do you think?

jw5

Loyal
Shut down the fucking forum.

Getting to be no different from pap behaviour, i.e. let's compare O level results.
You need to agree with them or to be as connected as them to be in the elite.

Once you confirm shutdown, I will reveal the content of the 2 PMs Golden Dragon sent me "to convince".
Wonder how many others he sent PMs to as well.

jw5

Loyal
Its Sam's usual banter. He sure has a weird sense of humor. I wonder why the scroobal haven't commented on this yet.

I have 4 options in the other threads.
He loves forummers like you, totally blind to his manipulative bullying over the years.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah. how much to run a web server? tua kang yao siu again?

host 1 year using vps or dedicate server cost how much? u want limpeh to sponsor izzit?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Menopause ?
Seatless bike syndrome ?
What exactly triggered Towkay Sam to threaten to shut down this forum ?
Just because a bunch of lunatics running amok here ?
Nay.
If you are gonna shut it down , do it fast.
Don't bitch about being tired and the growing Anti PAP sentiments here.
You cannot convert everyone to be a Pappy cock sucker.
You cannot convert everyone to be a WP / SDP / SPP / NSP / RP cock sucker either.
I'll just return to the sister forum to read / post FRs and fictional sex stories.
Nothing lasts forever.

jw5

Loyal
It doesn't make it interesting for me.

Does your supermoderator and star attraction who has been a manipulative bully for years make it interesting for you?

Shut down the fucking forum and he may have no choice but to stand for elections.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, he likes troll baits. I've notice he likes to rile up the forum from time to time if he thinks its not generating enough traffic. I suppose traffic has been down the last few days.
I have 4 options in the other threads.
He loves forummers like you, totally blind to his manipulative bullying over the years.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does your supermoderator and star attraction who has been a manipulative bully for years make it interesting for you?

Shut down the fucking forum and he may have no choice but to stand for elections.

Why so upset? This your forum?