• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

jw5

Loyal
On the contrary, he likes troll baits. I've notice he likes to rile up the forum from time to time if he thinks its not generating enough traffic. I suppose traffic has been down the last few days.

Exactly, you are the last troll he can bait because you are blind to his bullying.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does your supermoderator and star attraction who has been a manipulative bully for years make it interesting for you?

Shut down the fucking forum and he may have no choice but to stand for elections.

can give some hints or not? does it start with a s and has 3 vowels?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aw.... just incase IF if if if.. but i don't think so. Six months is still quite a while to go .. Just like when PAP announce 6.9M, AiM case was forgotten. But when i say things like MNC & GLC employs FT over locals many of them are left jobless.

So I always suggest GLC should give priority to locals. I don't post here to vent out steam.. I'm doing ok & benefited from 48yrs of PAP rules. But now things start to change when we depends on our PSA then SIA we were progressing together. Everyone's got a job.

When i say Government should take care of the poor more, u said why should & it's not eastern Governments way of style, not like European countries they take care of the poor.

When I say, "Why u ask then, why you care ?" You know why I didn't wanna explain to you then ? Because I think its so stupid and retard, sorry i'm just like you, I have no patience with retardy questions sometimes.

When I ask you "Why u ask then, why do you care ?" The answer is the same, because I care. What's the point my whole body is so fit & muscular but if I have a chronic stomach-ace all the time. So we need to improve or change so I start by complaining make noise on forums....

I just hope sensible posting or ideas & discussion may benefit if Government takes notice, I can't post on the Straits Times can I ? I would if they allow......

There's the few who curse people "die" etc but there are others with Tony's signature type cursing sinkies 24/7 it is balanced.

I agree many post anti-PAP stuff but you have Kannina & Kopi counter every single post with praises it's balanced. Plus they have you backing them, we know too but we understand and take it.

And to some of you clowns out there post facts don't just curse for nothing, seriously it's not helping.

Finally thx for the time & space, Sam. You don't need to return my infp if u closed or change the forum's theme.

Its been my favourite snacks, titbits, lunch, supper & even b4 bed reading.

I would miss it more then it miss me definitely:wink:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just unbanned kinana lah!

or make him unbannable. :biggrin:

problem solved!

It has been said many times......Honey is not banned

She wants BIG FONT when she cums in, Sam dislikes big font won't let her in
The ball is in the middle, nobody wants to pick
Now Sam is love sick and my Honey still plays hide and seek

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the problem of anti pap huh? got break any laws or not har? only pappies supporter mother fuckers think the world will end if there is no pap.

typical pap brainwashed retard mother fuckers pap blind sarporters.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, give it up.

I am utterly sick of your supermoderator with the nick "The Moderator" and his manipulative bullying.
People like him are worse than the pap.

Anyone who wants clues as to his identity, can pm me or ask questions here.

YES!

Leongsam can just go fuck off.

jw5

Loyal
This is as good a time to shut down the forum as any.
The Punggol East BE has shown that the people, even in a non-WP enclave, have wised up to the pap government and the fact thay they are not focused on making ordinary Singaporean lives better.

In the meantime, Leongsam and his manipulative bully super-moderator scroobal (better stress this otherwise the manipulative fucker will claim that I am targetting all moderators) will continue to think that his forum and his contributions are indispensable.

After the forum comes real life.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has begun....

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3jeuicb/n236/cf110/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pca0bfd5/tcfc0/fs100/szw448/szh189/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2013-09-11T00:00:00" frameborder="0" width="448" height="189"></iframe>

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd say that Sam is always deceiving himself, if he really meant what he says. Why doesn't he returns to Sinkie Land and support the regime to better run the country? Sam, all your praises about the PAP were correct with the old PAP, but not the present PAP. Most of their current members are only serving for themselves and for the money (their high salaries for that matter), not exactly for the ordinary layman citizens. The recent Punggol East BE is a very good example of the feedback from the ground.

Yes, you talked about the ever rising COEs. The government could have implemented a fairer proposition. Why not allow computer balloting for a nominal fee of say S$50. In this way, every aspiring car owners will have an equal chance, regardless of rich or poor. To minimize abuse to the system, all those new car owners will be barred from selling their cars within the first 3 years and they will also be barred from COE balloting again for the next 2 years unless his present vehicle is involved in a bad accident and being totally irrecoverable and had to be scrapped. They used to do something similar to the HDB balloting, so why not for the COE?

The government is currently running the country as a Singapore Inc, which is very improper as it only benefits the very rich and upper class. They just simply cannot disregard the middle and lower class if good governance is to be credited to them.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let every speak up their mind. If they happy keep fuck PAP/Opposition let them. No many will want to reply the post.
Why need to control this and that . It will become control forum..................