• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If I buy property in JB, am I a Single Traitor?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But as we look at through the miracles of time, the Spanish and Portugese set precedence for the British Royal Navy to grow from strength to strength, and to the extent of having the mercenary EIC running alongside as a parallel? please correct me if you think my views are grossly mistaken.
spaniards and portuguese were pioneer world explorers for sure. even columbus, an italian, had to ask the royal court in spain for funds, ships and crew to sail to america. dutch first then english followed their trailblazing after realizing there were much to be had by monopolizing the exotic eroctic supply chain from asia. all these exploration were dreamed up because of greedy central asian, turk, persian, arab, ah neh, and middle eastern middlemen sitting fat and powerful on the silk road, especially after the ottoman empire took over the muslim world from central asia to north africa and waged centuries of war with europe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
spaniards and portuguese were pioneer world explorers for sure. even columbus, an italian, had to ask the royal court in spain for funds, ships and crew to sail to america. dutch first then english followed their trailblazing after realizing there were much to be had by monopolizing the exotic eroctic supply chain from asia. all these exploration were dreamed up because of greedy central asian, turk, persian, arab, ah neh, and middle eastern middlemen sitting fat and powerful on the silk road, especially after the ottoman empire took over the muslim world from central asia to north africa and waged centuries of war with europe.
Do you know the Spanish history for their so called traditional roast suckling pig? They look and taste like chinese recipe suckling pigs. Did they steal the suckling pig recipe from Chinese and called it their own? Afterall they were cruel barbarians in history right?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arabs dominate shipping from middle east to china. Ghuanzhou was a major arab and persian settlement until the massacre by chinese in 878.
I think reason why portuguese and spnish were dominant in voyagers its because they took muslim prisoners from the moors to teach them to build ships and navigate.
They probably used them to navigate and find another way to china bypassing arab control areas but ended up in americas.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U all talk cock la. If given the choice, why will any clown choose to buy property in JB? Lol

Some clown here said his friends own properties in Singapore and Malaysia. So what? Idiot use your brain la. These are very rich ppl whereas more commonly the ppl who buy properties in Malaysia can’t afford in Singapore

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To PAP, if you buy a jb property, its like economic sabotage. And if thousands more were to follow, it may affect the hdb prices, and wealth, of siikies.
Thats why they maje it diffivult and cumbersome to travel to jb.
Even the high speed trains planned from sinkie goes to KL and does not stop in jb.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
U all talk cock la. If given the choice, why will any clown choose to buy property in JB? Lol

Some clown here said his friends own properties in Singapore and Malaysia. So what? Idiot use your brain la. These are very rich ppl whereas more commonly the ppl who buy properties in Malaysia can’t afford in Singapore

You are right :thumbsup:

If one really got money .. he/she can buy a few condominiums in Orchard area or Sentosa Cove :whistling:

Many ccb are dirt poor :frown: in real life.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To PAP, if you buy a jb property, its like economic sabotage. And if thousands more were to follow, it may affect the hdb prices, and wealth, of siikies.
Thats why they maje it diffivult and cumbersome to travel to jb.
Even the high speed trains planned from sinkie goes to KL and does not stop in jb.

Our MIW very "competent". U go ur pasal. They just open their legs very wide open and all FTs auto become citizens. They will rule till kingdom come.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know the Spanish history for their so called traditional roast suckling pig? They look and taste like chinese recipe suckling pigs. Did they steal the suckling pig recipe from Chinese and called it their own? Afterall they were cruel barbarians in history right?
Why you son of whore @eatshitndie don’t dare to reply me? You dare not speculate Spanish to be thieves of chinese suckling pig recipe when they were cruel barbarian invaders in the past stealing anything from land to humans. But you certainly have no qualms judging me a slut whore and repeating your ccb talk no end. What a chinese traitor dog!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you son of whore @eatshitndie don’t dare to reply me? You dare not speculate Spanish to be thieves of chinese suckling pig recipe when they were cruel barbarian invaders in the past stealing anything from land to humans. But you certainly have no qualms judging me a slut whore and repeating your ccb talk no end. What a chinese traitor dog!
what's the question? how to read all your rants and posts? so many. why? your cb itchy again?