• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If I buy property in JB, am I a Single Traitor?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you need to buy in jb, wait for them to reduce minimum limit a foreigner can buy. Najib increased minimum limit from RM500k to RM1 mil putting many developers in trouble and caused a glut.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retire in Mudland lah ...just enjoy life and forget about the politics. This squabble with Mudland was manufactured by the PAP to bolster the image of some generals who felt slighted for not being made the heir to the throne. The country is put on a collision course with Mudland. Who knows how this mess would turn out.
Go and enjoy Penang char kway teow, Seremban beef noodles. fresh and cheap seafood. Forget about the PAP or SINKapore. The world is your oyster.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore and Mudlaysia will merge in 25 years so no problem

Who knows? May take less than 25 years to merge. We are twins; share the same food culture, multi-ethnic multi-racial, multi-religious and equally corrupt. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Besides, we were once part of Malaysia. Malaysia boleh; Singapore can! We are the same!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Who knows? May take less than 25 years to merge. We are twins; share the same food culture, multi-ethnic multi-racial, multi-religious and equally corrupt. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Besides, we were once part of Malaysia. Malaysia boleh; Singapore can! We are the same!

From the Srivijayan to Majapahit and then to the Malacca Sultanate, Sinkiestan is closer to Johore rather than the entire western Malaysian peninsula.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the Srivijayan to Majapahit and then to the Malacca Sultanate, Sinkiestan is closer to Johore rather than the entire western Malaysian peninsula.

Actually, if Singapore and Johor unite as one political entity whether SInjor or Jorsin, it's viable and good enough. Prosperity all round!:laugh:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Actually, if Singapore and Johor unite as one political entity whether SInjor or Jorsin, it's viable and good enough. Prosperity all round!:laugh:

Malaysian politics is beyond me, how on earth did Sarawak and Sabah became states within Malaysia when Sinkiestan, West Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak were supposed to be equal states during the agreement which separates us from colonial rule...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retire in Mudland lah ...just enjoy life and forget about the politics. This squabble with Mudland was manufactured by the PAP to bolster the image of some generals who felt slighted for not being made the heir to the throne. The country is put on a collision course with Mudland. Who knows how this mess would turn out.
Go and enjoy Penang char kway teow, Seremban beef noodles. fresh and cheap seafood. Forget about the PAP or SINKapore. The world is your oyster.
How I concur with your view. It actually so similar to mine.