• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If I buy property in JB, am I a Single Traitor?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN something not quite right with (2) KNN why would they buy jb properties if they can afford all over the world KNN ahhh KNN they like firecrackers type is it KNN

If they are rich, they can buy one house in every country they want leh. It's like u go and ask a woman why she buy so many Chanels and Hermes bags la.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honest sinkie man ask if he a traitor, not whether he is poor. You like to compare richness, why not show us how rich you really are, huh? :rolleyes:

Are u retarded?

U think he really come in to ask if he is a traitor? Just wanna show off that he has some money to buy some shit property in Malaysia la. U bunch of cunts are so fucking stupid!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say the real traitors are those Sinkies who rely on the government handouts but yet still criticize the government day-in day-out. These Sinkies should be ashamed of themselves because they sponge on the government benefits and yet still talk bad about the government and will try all means and methods to bring down the government, even in the International Arena. It's tantamount to being the dog that bites the feeding hand. If they are so capable, then for goodness sake, don't need to depend on GST vouchers, free DVBT-2 set-top boxes, subsidized medical care, etc. These people should get a spine of themselves and prove to those deserving Sinkies who are more appreciative instead.
Yes these sinkies traitors snakes crocodiles are selfish ingrates indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word Whoring is extremely sensitive to a certain forummer. You may be attacked viciously for using the word notwithstanding your intentions, innocent or otherwise :biggrin:
No it’s not I am sensitive but Sinkie and clones @glockman etc sons of whores including you liar deliberately used the word whore and take my face features and life story etc to twist it to link it to me to insinuate insults and defamed me. And upped the threads whenever I am around with such whore insinuations when I am around and when I said why people called me whore and you ccb then said I am guilty conscience. Very evil psychopath schemers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But how can you be so sure that the Opposition parties will do a better job? LTK is already a big disappointment. Infighting within his party cadres and mismanagement within his own Town Council are to your liking? Another example, look at today's ruling party in Malaysia. Since they took over with all the promises, how many have been genuinely complied? Worse still, that 93-year old bastard is now telling his people: "We have promised all these (during our election rallies) because we never thought we could win." Almost everyone there is complaining that there's no reduction to their cost of living as compared to the previous government. Their water tariff will also be increased in 2019. I spoke to a pharmacy cashier in JB and she told me: "This government is no use. Don't want to talk anymore." I spoke to a casual shopper in GIANT and he told me: "I told my sister: you took a flight back to vote for a 93-year old idiot and now you regretted." I've reliable sources from Perak to JB telling me that many have now regretted.

I can agree that the PAP is not the best, but if there is a proven alternative that can do a better job, I don't mind to switch. Those 70% will remain loyal for the next few elections unless someone within the PAP commits a CBT or a major crime like what Najib had done.
Wow this is the best news of the day for me! Many Ccb mudlanders are now regretting to be cheapo voting for no GST and kena conned with no decrease in cost of living? LOL Makes my day!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes these sinkies traitors snakes crocodiles are selfish ingrates indeed.
There are several of these Sinkie Traitors in this forum. I don't need to even mention them. I've said before, if one is so unhappy living in Singapore, why make your life so miserable? Do the alternative: EMIGRATE. Shamefully, many of these Sinkie Traitors don't qualify, don't have the balls AND ALSO don't have the means to do so. Period.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are several of these Sinkie Traitors in this forum. I don't need to even mention them. I've said before, if one is so unhappy living in Singapore, why make your life so miserable? Do the alternative: EMIGRATE. Shamefully, many of these Sinkie Traitors don't qualify, don't have the balls AND ALSO don't have the means to do so. Period.

Better you not be happy so soon. The more PAP tekan sinkies who can't go anywhere, the more unhappy voters there are who will vote in WP monkeys. Don't come here and cry when nobody left to buy your funeral blankets huh! :laugh:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better you not be happy so soon. The more PAP tekan sinkies who can't go anywhere, the more unhappy voters there are who will vote in WP monkeys. Don't come here and cry when nobody left to buy your funeral blankets huh! :laugh:
I can confidently assure you that the PAP will still be in power at least for the next few elections. The only way to pull them down is, if and only if, there is a big corruption scandal (equivalent to what Najib had done) within the PAP. In addition, many are not blind and can also see for themselves what is happening in Malaysia with the change of government. Yes, people say they got balls, but what's the use of the balls when the new government still don't meet to your requirements and expectations? Many of them over there are repenting now and they'll have to live with this for the next few decades because it's a known fact that after that 93-year old bastard will step down, his son will be taking over and it's all "semula" again, back to UMNO Version 2. In Thailand, why the Junta keeps postponing their elections? That's because they don't have the confidence as well as the people's trust. Thaksin was ousted by a military coup, not exactly by what their ordinary people had really wanted. Look at the Philippines. Does that womanizer Duterte brings any improvement to the economy of his country? Even his bootlicking to China is not even bringing in large investments (as supposed to) from China.

Sinkie Traitors will forever be Sinkie Traitors. Previously when the old man was still alive, there was never any good words for him at all and even calling him "Old Fart". Now when he's already dead, they then realized his contribution and now they changed their target to his son, admitting how the old man was much better than his present son. To me, these fucking Sinkie Traitors don't deserve to be in Singapore at all. Why do they want to deliberately cause the downfall of Singapore and bring miseries and sufferings to those who genuinely loves Singapore? These fucking Sinkie Traitors should leave and go to the next country best for them and see if they will get recognized and integrated into their new community. I can assure you that most will also get discriminated in their foreign land unless they are willing to bite the bullet and let themselves be exploited by the host.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word Whoring is extremely sensitive to a certain forummer. You may be attacked viciously for using the word notwithstanding your intentions, innocent or otherwise :biggrin:

She dun seem to understand that sinkie men has a tradition of loving prostitutes :biggrin:

Old men, middle-aged men & young punks all the same. They pity and give their hard-earned money to prostitutes :poop:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya and these sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles have no qualms to join ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians to use sexual harassment against fellow citizen me. The two sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles are @PTADER and @ckmpd aka @Papsmearer

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She dun seem to understand that sinkie men has a tradition of loving prostitutes :biggrin:

Old men, middle-aged men & young punks all the same. They pity and give their hard-earned money to prostitutes :poop:
Another ccb Malaysian son of whore pretending to be sinkie and slandering Sporean man.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya and these sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles have no qualms to join ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians to use sexual harassment against fellow citizen me. The two sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles are @PTADER and @ckmpd aka @Papsmearer
That Commie PTADER is most suited to live with his beloved Chinks in Commie Land. Singapore really has no place for such Sinkie Traitors. However, I doubt he has the balls, the financial means nor the capability to do so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Commie PTADER is most suited to live with his beloved Chinks in Commie Land. Singapore really has no place for such Sinkie Traitors. However, I doubt he has the balls, the financial means nor the capability to do so.
No @PTADER is a sinkie traitor Malay. While @Papsmearer is a sinkie chinese with m&d chinese relatives. All these sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles should just give up their sinkie citizenships.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No @PTADER is a sinkie traitor Malay. While @Papsmearer is a sinkie chinese with m&d chinese relatives. All these sinkie traitors snakes crocodiles should just give up their sinkie citizenships.
So, PTADER is a Malay Sinkie but sucking up to Chink balls. He definitely deserves to be ostracized by his own race because if he were to be in Malaysia, his whole family would have been blown to pieces by dynamites, just like what Najib had done to that Mongolian woman for being a traitor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, PTADER is a Malay Sinkie but sucking up to Chink balls. He definitely deserves to be ostracized by his own race because if he were to be in Malaysia, his whole family would have been blown to pieces by dynamites, just like what Najib had done to that Mongolian woman for being a traitor.
Ya this @PTADER is a sinkie Malay traitor snake crocodile that has been proud to do sexual harassment of me. Deserved to be blown up indeed for being a sinkie traitor snake crocodile!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya this @PTADER is a sinkie Malay traitor snake crocodile that has been proud to do sexual harassment of me. Deserved to be blown up indeed for being a sinkie traitor snake crocodile!
That is why I'll always vote for the PAP because I just love to see Sinkies (especially traitors) being screwed day-in day-out by the PAP without me ever having to lift a finger myself. They'll just do it on my behalf. Read my signature.

Those who really appreciate what the PAP is doing will like them to the fullest.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I'll always vote for the PAP because I just love to see Sinkies (especially traitors) being screwed day-in day-out by the PAP without me ever having to lift a finger myself. They'll just do it on my behalf. Read my signature.
Sour grape since u left for Malaysia.
Y bother what happening in Singapore.
I look down on want away dogs like u.