• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I totally agree with Chan Chun Sing that Spore residents that blindly followed hongkies to stockpile are xia suay

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your feelings hurt by minister calling you xia suay selfish stupid while you and clone have no qualms insulting me chicken is best proof that you deserved it. Pui!

lcb ... I dun bother what other :alien: said. When some brothers here compared you to a chicken .. you cannot take it :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it ironic PAP call hoarders idiots when sg is the biggest hoarder of them all,look at our sovereign wealth funds and national reserves and temasek holdings.....it's clear we love to hoard money.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well xia suay sinkie hypocrites don’t “sleep in enemy territory” aka bto lah and cough out your eat and sleep risk free profit of 300k or 500k bto profit ok?

300k profits inside my time deposit accounts enough for me to earn good interest income & staying in my new HDB apartment in our Sinkieland :laugh:

Ya ... bro bart12 was right. You sleep in your enemy territory as you are unable to dispose that worthless JB house :biggrin:

lcb ... you are so pathetic :thumbsdown:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb ... I dun bother what other :alien: said. When some brothers here compared you to a chicken .. you cannot take it :biggrin:
More lies from your xia suay filthy Malaysian son of whore mouth when you and your clone are the one so entitled to call me chicken. Some hypocrite criminal bully dogs here can’t even stand I returning greetings to their chicken mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
300k profits inside my time deposit accounts enough for me to earn good interest income & staying in my new HDB apartment in our Sinkieland :laugh:

Ya ... bro bart12 was right. You sleep in your enemy territory as you are unable to dispose that worthless JB house :biggrin:

lcb ... you are so pathetic :thumbsdown:
No he was not right I went there as friend to Malaysia while you sinkie hypocrites kpkb pap while nonstop grabbing all the goodies without any shame. So xia suay sinkie hypocrite dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No he was not right I went there as friend to Malaysia while you sinkie hypocrites kpkb pap while nonstop grabbing all the goodies without any shame. So xia suay sinkie hypocrite dog.
I am very suay to be born in Spore of average wealth and getting zero goodie while the foreigners I met always intentionally or intentionally talked about how good the subsides are for sinkies, assuming and implying that I get goodies.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very suay to be born in Spore of average wealth and getting zero goodie while the foreigners I met always intentionally or intentionally talked about how good the subsides are for sinkies, assuming and implying that I get goodies.

Who ask you to buy private properties when you cannot afford it :frown:

You may get $100 from the Care & Support Package for you spend on cheesecake & coffee.

Spend wisely .. dun gamble it on Toto or 4D

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask you to buy private properties when you cannot afford it :frown:

You may get $100 from the Care & Support Package for you spend on cheesecake & coffee.

Spend wisely .. dun gamble it on Toto or 4D
More lies from your xia suay self claimed sinkie traitor dog mouth. It’s not a choice when you only can buy private property. Actually I just learnt it’s called Hobson choice.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not investing..you are trying to be cheap by trying to take advantage of the low cost of living.. In the end, this did not work out for you and you are crying foul of the mudlanders for harassing you.. You truly deserved all the shit being hurled at you

When I went to invest in Malaysia, I was not enemy but friend. Evil ingrate Malaysian dogs like you are the the most xia suay to bite the hands that feed you. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only sinkie traitor dog is you because everyone know you are living in Malaysia , spending and paying sale taxes when Madhatter was bullying Spore... You are really xia suay for betraying Spore.

@bart12 self-claimed sinkie traitor dog remember to be the first one to practice what you preach ok.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAOCHEEBYE! I WILL GET JAWS TO BITE YOUR CHEEBYE WHOLE PIECE!
download.gif

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it ironic PAP call hoarders idiots when sg is the biggest hoarder of them all,look at our sovereign wealth funds and national reserves and temasek holdings.....it's clear we love to hoard money.

download.gif

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS