• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I totally agree with Chan Chun Sing that Spore residents that blindly followed hongkies to stockpile are xia suay

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? Two coward Cantonese criminal bully sons of whores hiding in this rat hole got so much comments on me Very Kind Lady then go twitter and comment ok. So sia suay so fake ccb Malaysian sons of whores acting like decent men outside while spamming filthy lies of me here under the endorsed bullying culture of @Leongsam. @Valium @sweetiepie Red guard Cantonese sons of whores don’t deserve free speech or democracy as proven by them. Ought to be sent to the firing squad. Pui!
ALL THESE Very Kind Lady OWNSELF SAY ONE
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady TRAVELLED ALONE WITH AUSTRALIA BASED HOKKIEN OLD MAN COLLEAGUE IN SG FLYING COLLEGE TO SUCK HIS COCK AND SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG TO SPEAK HOKKIEN IN MEETING
View attachment 72146
Evil coward Cantonese sons of whores so proud to tell filthy lies go my twitter and comment. Ten years ago I never think and was stupid to be bullied by filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL THESE Very Kind Lady OWNSELF SAY ONE
View attachment 72150
I say in my own name and no one sued me. Not kt latha. Not LJ Mccully. Looks like they dare not sue me. I would sure love to see them justify to court why a virgin with an annulled marriage is justified to call a slut. Talking is slut. Smiling is slut according to sluts and sons of sluts indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say in my own name and no one sued me. Not kt latha. Not LJ Mccully. Looks like they dare not sue me. I would sure love to see them justify to court why a virgin with an annulled marriage is justified to call a slut. Talking is slut. Smiling is slut according to sluts and sons of sluts indeed.
Now @sweetiepie please ownself say about me in your cb Cantonese name lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look how double standard sluts and sons of sluts are. I didn’t sue them ten years ago means what they said about me is true but now they don’t sue me on what I said about them is called I ownself say one woh.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU FUCKING SLUT OWNSELF SAY YOU GIGGLE AND LAUGH AND LAUGH WITH A GROUP OF MAN IN YOUR ORFIT BECAS MOSTLY ARE MAN KNN THEN KT LATHA HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY YOU ARE A SLUT A FUCKING SLUT
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look how double standard sluts and sons of sluts are. I didn’t sue them ten years ago means what they said about me is true but now they don’t sue me on what I said about them is called I ownself say one woh.
And please don’t forget hor LJ Mccully net worth is probably ten times mine. I am being bullied by rich D10 house owner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU FUCKING SLUT OWNSELF SAY YOU GIGGLE AND LAUGH AND LAUGH WITH A GROUP OF MAN IN YOUR ORFIT BECAS MOSTLY ARE MAN KNN THEN KT LATHA HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY YOU ARE A SLUT A FUCKING SLUT
View attachment 72151

So ferocious Malaysian red guard dog so lawless and twisting everything, you are solid proof that Asians don’t deserve democracy. Pui your whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t forget hor LJ Mccully net worth is probably ten times mine. I am being bullied by rich D10 house owner.
Actually should be twenty times my net worth lah. I am a brave hero so unlike the coward Malaysian whores and sons of whores smearing me indeed.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth is, no one really knows what works best ie the HK or SG models where herd instinct is concerned.

But there was no need for a potential PM to go round making unsavoury comments about his citizens.

What kind of values is he teaching his children - biting the hand that feeds him, disrespect those whose actions/
reactions are different from his.

In short, HE is the idiot.