• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I totally agree with Chan Chun Sing that Spore residents that blindly followed hongkies to stockpile are xia suay

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk tsk women don’t wear bra is treated worse than a criminal. Sinkies are not stupid then called what? Pui your wear bra means saint Malaysian whore mother phua cb!
Have u taken your meds? Do u want @Valium to give you regular broomstick treatment?

I'm just saying this kind of airport lady with very little to show for should just cover up with a bra. Those voluptuous ones are most welcome to not wear any bra. Lol. :smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pay money invest in other country is called helping other country. It’s not called selfish and stupid stockpile. But of course evil ingrate Malaysian son of whore like you with zero appreciation for foreign investor will twist it to something else. Good lah now foreign investors don’t come and invest in Malaysia you should be rejoicing but you compliant kings still kpkb non stop.

You are the one KPKB non stop, isn't it very silly to buy a house in Johor for a cheap retirement and ended up being hated by the locals there :biggrin:

They will never appreciate you and your money invested and they will hate you even more :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
qwe.jpeg

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are no different .. you are selfish, very stupid & love to betray & insult your own kinds. You bought a :devilish:house in that hellhole JB use your money to benefit your enemies.

LCB ... Sinkies only took one Friday afternoon to empty the shelves of the Fairprice, Sheng Siong, Giants & even Cold Storage.

This is proved that Sinkies are very cash rich that made the garment panic too :eek:

LCB this lifetime you had already lost everyone & next towards your end of life you going to lose everything you had :roflmao:
Nope anyone with a conscience can see I am very different from sinkies but of course proud Malaysian dogs criminal bullies like you are proud to smear me making all kinds of false accusations of me - no need proof one leh - while the poor accused have to prove virgin prove not penniless prove everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB ... your parents sent to schools to receive an education now you behaved like this.

Sinkies has the money to buy & stockpiles. This showed Sinkies are still fast & capable :smile:

Who is panicking now ?

Honestly you are a disgrace to our fellow Singaporeans & we do not see you as one of us. It is good that you spend your remaining life in JB & do us one last good.

Please dun ever enter & step into Sinkieland again .... get lost :FU:
Your feelings hurt by minister calling you xia suay selfish stupid while you and clone have no qualms insulting me chicken is best proof that you deserved it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have u taken your meds? Do u want @Valium to give you regular broomstick treatment?

I'm just saying this kind of airport lady with very little to show for should just cover up with a bra. Those voluptuous ones are most welcome to not wear any bra. Lol. :smile:
Another xia suay selfish stupid self claimed sinkie traitor dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one KPKB non stop, isn't it very silly to buy a house in Johor for a cheap retirement and ended up being hated by the locals there :biggrin:

They will never appreciate you and your money invested and they will hate you even more :biggrin:
I kpkb on Malaysian doing crimes on me stealing slandering harassing me can compare to Malaysians kpkb on everything meh? By right they should have nothing to Kpkb on now that they get rid of najib right but still kpkb non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the most xia suay person here for admitting to be sleeping in enemy territory
When I went to invest in Malaysia, I was not enemy but friend. Evil ingrate Malaysian dogs like you are the the most xia suay to bite the hands that feed you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See properly hor shameless evil dog before you accused me. I said right in my letter to forum that it’s both sinkies and foreigners that are xia suay doing hoarding. And sinkies no need to deny lah. I personally already experienced many sinkie traitor dogs proudly following Malaysian dogs to whistle to harass me. Good things don’t learn from foreigners but learn all the xia suay things from foreigners from stealing to hoarding.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is this thread about?
This thread is about xia suay sinkies and self-claimed sinkie traitor dogs like you kpkb being insulted one time by ccs as xia suay selfish stupid (when they are facts), while having no qualms repeatedly insulting me chicken (when they are evil lies).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about xia suay sinkies and self-claimed sinkie traitor dogs like you kpkb being insulted one time by ccs as xia suay selfish stupid (when they are facts), while having no qualms repeatedly insulting me chicken (when they are evil lies).
Well xia suay sinkie hypocrites don’t “sleep in enemy territory” aka bto lah and cough out your eat and sleep risk free profit of 300k or 500k bto profit ok?