• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I totally agree with Chan Chun Sing that Spore residents that blindly followed hongkies to stockpile are xia suay

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey see monkey do selfish and stupid sinkies and foreigners staying in Spore deserved to be shamed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sNYzWIl.jpeg
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey see monkey do selfish and stupid sinkies and foreigners staying in Spore deserved to be shamed.
And it’s nothing wrong to speak hokkien in meeting ok. Why must Singaporeans speak English the way angmohs do in Singapore when angmohs are allowed to have their own accent when speaking English in their own country. For example French accent English.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am glad that Chan Chun Sing said it’s not kiasu. It’s called never think indeed. Hongkies also did the exact same thing but sinkies do only is called kiasu because stupid sinkies like to call themselves kiasu.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, Very Kind Lady, am really unlucky to meet a lot of Malaysian Chinese and Indian red guard dogs like you Cantonese son of slut and filthy Indian slut calling others slut kt latha that are so proud to persecute me when I did nothing to you ferocious dogs.
download.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it’s nothing wrong to speak hokkien in meeting ok. Why must Singaporeans speak English the way angmohs do in Singapore when angmohs are allowed to have their own accent when speaking English in their own country. For example French accent English.
Very Kind Lady TRAVELLED ALONE WITH AUSTRALIA BASED HOKKIEN OLD MAN COLLEAGUE IN SG FLYING COLLEGE TO SUCK HIS COCK AND SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG TO SPEAK HOKKIEN IN MEETING
download.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady NEVER WEAR BRA AT HOME AND GO OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LET THE NEIGHBOURS TOOK PHOTO OF HER LONG DARK NIPPLE AND SAY STUPID SINKIES STAYING IN SG DESERVED TO BE SHAMED
download.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady. You dirty old whore.
Take broomstick fuck your old hole. Crush your nipples, pull your tongue and cut off your labias. Fuck your mother's chaocheebye.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am glad that Chan Chun Sing said it’s not kiasu. It’s called never think indeed. Hongkies also did the exact same thing but sinkies do only is called kiasu because stupid sinkies like to call themselves kiasu.
Very Kind Lady NEVER THINK AFTER SHE WALKED OUT OF THE JOB IN STYLE THE ORFIT PEOPLE ALL LAUGHING AT HER AND SAY IT'S NOT KIASU IT'S CALLED NEVER THINK INDEED
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? Two coward Cantonese criminal bully sons of whores hiding in this rat hole got so much comments on me Very Kind Lady then go twitter and comment ok. So sia suay so fake ccb Malaysian sons of whores acting like decent men outside while spamming filthy lies of me here under the endorsed bullying culture of @Leongsam. @Valium @sweetiepie Red guard Cantonese sons of whores don’t deserve free speech or democracy as proven by them. Ought to be sent to the firing squad. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? Two coward Cantonese criminal bully sons of whores hiding in this rat hole got so much comments on me Very Kind Lady then go twitter and comment ok. So sia suay so fake ccb Malaysian sons of whores acting like decent men outside while spamming filthy lies of me here under the endorsed bullying culture of @Leongsam. @Valium @sweetiepie Red guard Cantonese sons of whores don’t deserve free speech or democracy as proven by them. Ought to be sent to the firing squad. Pui!
Free speech means right to defame people according to these Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady. You dirty old whore.
Take broomstick fuck your old hole. Crush your nipples, pull your tongue and cut off your labias. Fuck your mother's chaocheebye.
Malaysian sons of whores like you that follow leader so proud to use sexual lies to attack opponents are so sia suay indeed.