• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I totally agree with Chan Chun Sing that Spore residents that blindly followed hongkies to stockpile are xia suay

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth is, no one really knows what works best ie the HK or SG models where herd instinct is concerned.

But there was no need for a potential PM to go round making unsavoury comments about his citizens.

What kind of values is he teaching his children - biting the hand that feeds him, disrespect those whose actions/
reactions are different from his.

In short, HE is the idiot.
I totally agree with CCS that HK masks will not last the way they wear masks. It’s obvioudly more effective with Hk having less confirmed cases but after that no masks for their hospital workers how? The workers die who is going to look after the sick?

And last time I would have agreed with you wrong to disparage Singaporeans. But now I know the truth is sinkies are selfish and stupid and love to disparage their own kind proven by what happened to me. They only know how to kpkb to government but when infront of foreigners disparaging sinkies they keep quiet or wait for non-typical Singaporeans like to stick out my head to defend and then when foreigners tekan me and “revenge “ on me they turned a blind eye and joined in the trampling like all these red guard dogs here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with CCS that HK masks will not last the way they wear masks. It’s obvioudly more effective with Hk having less confirmed cases but after that no masks for their hospital workers how? The workers die who is going to look after the sick?

And last time I would have agreed with you wrong to disparage Singaporeans. But now I know the truth is sinkies are selfish and stupid and love to disparage their own kind proven by what happened to me. They only know how to kpkb to government but when infront of foreigners disparaging sinkies they keep quiet or wait for non-typical Singaporeans like to stick out my head to defend and then when foreigners tekan me and “revenge “ on me they turned a blind eye and joined in the trampling like all these red guard dogs here.
Sinkies that love to join the foreigners stealing slandering harassing me are definitely xia suay indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So CCS disparaging sinkies is just a reflection of what the people are: love to disparage their own kind while sing the praise of foreigners defending Malaysians when I merely stated the truth of their evil deeds to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So CCS disparaging sinkies is just a reflection of what the people are: love to disparage their own kind while sing the praise of foreigners defending Malaysians when I merely stated the truth of their evil deeds to me.
Look at all the proud nipple insults from all the sinkie traitor dogs here. Sinkies are xia suay to betray their own kind is a fact. Pui all the sinkie traitor dogs and Malaysian dogs here and their whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the woman (the one wearing plastic bag on her head) in the peekture did not wear a bra. :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk women don’t wear bra is treated worse than a criminal. Sinkies are not stupid then called what? Pui your wear bra means saint Malaysian whore mother phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk women don’t wear bra is treated worse than a criminal. Sinkies are not stupid then called what? Pui your wear bra means saint Malaysian whore mother phua cb!
Sinkies are selfish, stupid and love to betray and insult their own kind is a fact and remember the government is always a reflection of the people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many sinkie traitor dogs defended Malaysians and said i deserved it when I said the details of their various harassment crimes on me from firecrackers harassment to stealing photos to nuisance calls? So you sinkies deserved it to be shamed for your stupidity to stockpile.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my neighbourhood chat group, sinkies either keep quiet when foreigners disparage sinkies or they joined in to put down Singaporeans. This is a fact not opinion ok. Sinkies are xia suay lah so proud to betray their own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my neighbourhood chat group, sinkies either keep quiet when foreigners disparage sinkies or they joined in to put down Singaporeans. This is a fact not opinion ok. Sinkies are xia suay lah so proud to betray their own kind.
And don’t forget nowadays Singaporeans include many from different country of origin and these new sinkies are unlike the pioneer Singaporeans. I know one that appeared to be originated from Malaysia that has no qualms to post lewd half ball photo in neighbourhood chat group and implied that is a Singaporean. So sinkies are xia suay indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet this is the truth of how sinkie traitor dogs barking here non stop behave in neighbourhood chat group when foreigners are disparaging sinkies. 缩头乌龟useless men

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also the same :thumbsdown: followed other people went Johor to buy house and ended up kana stuck there :biggrin:
I pay money invest in other country is called helping other country. It’s not called selfish and stupid stockpile. But of course evil ingrate Malaysian son of whore like you with zero appreciation for foreign investor will twist it to something else. Good lah now foreign investors don’t come and invest in Malaysia you should be rejoicing but you compliant kings still kpkb non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are @Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze and your whore mother nipples. Their filthy mouth say it’s my nipples without a face and you believe is called you are stupid and xia suay or not? Of course yes. And those red guard chinese traitor dogs are xia suay or not? Of course yes.
@Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze etc etc so xia suay Malaysian dogs viciously spewing filthy lies to insult me got any sinkies here say should not do that? No. So why your dear minister cannot insult you? Some more it’s a fact not filthy lies insults.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are @Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze and your whore mother nipples. Their filthy mouth say it’s my nipples without a face and you believe is called you are stupid and xia suay or not? Of course yes. And those red guard chinese traitor dogs are xia suay or not? Of course yes.
@Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze etc etc so xia suay Malaysian dogs viciously spewing filthy lies to insult me got any sinkies here say should not do that? No. So why your dear minister cannot insult you? Some more it’s a fact not filthy lies insults.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie traitor dogs don’t forget hor this is the so called freedom of speech that you endorsed in this forum. Filthy lies also ok to you what then what is big deal calling you sinkies xia suay selfish and stupid that are all facts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie traitor dogs don’t forget hor this is the so called freedom of speech that you endorsed in this forum. Filthy lies also ok to you what then what is big deal calling you sinkies xia suay selfish and stupid that are all facts?
The truth hurts indeed. You die your business proven by you insulted your business indeed.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are selfish, stupid and love to betray and insult their own kind is a fact and remember the government is always a reflection of the people.

You are no different .. you are selfish, very stupid & love to betray & insult your own kinds. You bought a :devilish:house in that hellhole JB use your money to benefit your enemies.

LCB ... Sinkies only took one Friday afternoon to empty the shelves of the Fairprice, Sheng Siong, Giants & even Cold Storage.

This is proved that Sinkies are very cash rich that made the garment panic too :eek:

LCB this lifetime you had already lost everyone & next towards your end of life you going to lose everything you had :roflmao:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monkey see monkey do selfish and stupid sinkies and foreigners staying in Spore deserved to be shamed.

LCB ... your parents sent to schools to receive an education now you behaved like this.

Sinkies has the money to buy & stockpiles. This showed Sinkies are still fast & capable :smile:

Who is panicking now ?

Honestly you are a disgrace to our fellow Singaporeans & we do not see you as one of us. It is good that you spend your remaining life in JB & do us one last good.

Please dun ever enter & step into Sinkieland again .... get lost :FU: