• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sense some internal power struggling in the PAP

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo said GE would take place in Q2, Lau Goh said GE should come b4 the Presidential Election, PM Lee siad is also possible GE to be hold after PE. I've never seen PAP ministers all trying to step on one another..something is wrong:biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo said GE would take place in Q2, Lau Goh said GE should come b4 the Presidential Election, PM Lee siad is also possible GE to be hold after PE. I've never seen PAP ministers all trying to step on one another..something is wrong:biggrin:
It is obvious that these people found out that it is easier & more effective to transmit thor 160th

I do not know why?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Once the Godfather is no more, the Empire crumbles."

The efficient, ruthless, coordinated, One-for-All-and-All-for-One image of the PAP is a myth. PAP ministers have always been individualistic and competitive, infighting and internal conflict has always existed; and even in past media releases (eg. PM speeches and Parliament meetings), there have been hints of such (particularly from the Godfather himself taking see-If-I-give-a-f**k potshots at his fellow Party ministers). The only real difference is that in the past, the Godfather had a tighter reign on the Party, so the PAP appeared to be more One-for-All-and-All-for-One. This is being loosened now that the Godfather himself knows he's leaving.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean panthers, leopard, cougars, tigers and a chimpanzee or two are circling the old and tired Lion King? What about Pinky Simba?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Once the Godfather is no more, the Empire crumbles."

The efficient, ruthless, coordinated, One-for-All-and-All-for-One image of the PAP is a myth. PAP ministers have always been individualistic and competitive, infighting and internal conflict has always existed; and even in past media releases (eg. PM speeches and Parliament meetings), there have been hints of such (particularly from the Godfather himself taking see-If-I-give-a-f**k potshots at his fellow Party ministers). The only real difference is that in the past, the Godfather had a tighter reign on the Party, so the PAP appeared to be more One-for-All-and-All-for-One. This is being loosened now that the Godfather himself knows he's leaving.
Yes indeed it is very hard to imagine all these "9" Distinctions guys can be kwai kwai & kow-tow the way they did.

But it did happen,isnt it?

I suspect two reasons:

(1) Financial incentives,very few "9" distinction boys manage to get their kind of pay.

(2)the presence of the emperor.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not internal power struggle.
It's just the total LACK of PUBLIC
accountability whatsoever .
They know they never need to
report to anyone .

Singaporeans are trained in
Schools to value their freedom
more than anything .

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz juz sinkie's habit of 1-upping 1 another ... tinking dat it wil make himself look goot ... :rolleyes:

exemplified by sinkie politicians led by ah loon ... :(

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is known there are 3 factions within the party.....just waiting for last leaf to fall before you see the split

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is known there are 3 factions within the party.....just waiting for last leaf to fall before you see the split

Thought all along the father and son are running the show and calling all the shots. They are also known to run a tight ship. But now suddenly hear people here say got two or even three factions within the ruling party, true or not?