• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sense some internal power struggling in the PAP

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP has always been tight not because the members get along, but rather, the influence of Old Fart is still there. He is still feared and respected, and any rebel know that Old Fart will not hesitate to kick him out. I am not surprised if there are many PAP member who are secretly wishing he kick the bucket sooner.

Once Old Fart is gone, they can openly rebel as Ass Loong has not much respect and reverence, often being seen as being there because his father placed him there. Furthermore, there are too many gaffes in Ass Loong's reign that those potential rebels know PAP is getting alienated day-by-day.

I am not surprised if they stage a rebellion, get Ass Loong kicked out of the hot seat and replace it with someone who still has the touch with the common man.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skali we get the first guards in the likes of R Hu coming back......pwahaahhaha.....he is the one I respect most

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the probable factions:

"Uncaring Elite Squad" - LHL, Lui Tuck Yew, Raymond Lim, Mah Bow Tan, WKS

"Softer Elite Squad" - GCT, Teo Chee Hean, George Yeo, Tharman, Lily Neo

"Young Upstarts" - Vivian Bala, Teo Ser Luck

Neutral: Khaw Boon Wan, Fatty Gan

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the probable factions:

"Uncaring Elite Squad" - LHL, Lui Tuck Yew, Raymond Lim, Mah Bow Tan, WKS

"Softer Elite Squad" - GCT, Teo Chee Hean, George Yeo, Tharman, Lily Neo

"Young Upstarts" - Vivian Bala, Teo Ser Luck

Neutral: Khaw Boon Wan, Fatty Gan

Pretty close, except that viv is in the gct camp.....and yes, they have mor eheart

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty clear that MM should be called GLUE now.....cos it is he that is holding the team glued as one.....

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty close, except that viv is in the gct camp.....and yes, they have mor eheart
I won't put my faith in him after seeing his comments and actions during his reign at MCYS.

Claiming that $360 a month is enough to feed the destitute

Forcing students to be part of his YOG volunteers

Does not even ensure the 'volunteers' are even given decent food

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I thought he is decent, other than the comment about throwing your old folks into JB. He is not those who are totally corrupted or a hopeless case, he can still be changed. :wink:

HE actually has good virtues within him.... a staunch Buddhist, he has more Ethos than what is shown

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
HE actually has good virtues within him.... a staunch Buddhist, he has more Ethos than what is shown
He is not incorrigible for sure. But I won't put him into GCT's faction due to language differences. If I remember correctly, KBW is more inclined towards Chinese.

"Chinese Faction" - KBW, Lee Bee Wah, Lim Hng Kiang

Swee Say will be in the "Uncaring Elite Faction".

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not incorrigible for sure. But I won't put him into GCT's faction due to language differences. If I remember correctly, KBW is more inclined towards Chinese.

"Chinese Faction" - KBW, Lee Bee Wah, Lim Hng Kiang

Swee Say will be in the "Uncaring Elite Faction".

dun let him hear that...he sure cry:p:p:p

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like MArlboro is out of favor, so is frog face......

Shanmugam shd fall in the old guard faction.....Tartman, gct faction....

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about Shan but Tharman is with LHL.

Quite clear that from those here can alreadi tell the different factions within...and we know it thru some reason or other....would be interesting to see what does indeed happen should the last leaf fall:rolleyes: