• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 'Iron Palm' Ng Hints At Slapping PAP Gahmen! Want To Act As Outsider Check PAP! Guess If Chink Towkay Huay Guan Will Support Him!!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
If he were Allah's prophet, who am I to question.
But he isn't, is he?

Not only just you, muslims cannot criticise the Prophet or Islam, otherwise you will lose you entitlem,ent of virgin(s) in heaven.

Any religion that promises virgin in Heaven is a CULT.

In short,

You find 75 year old man having 45 year girl friend not ok, but a 54 year old Prophet having sEX with a primary 3 kid is OK. When I speak to muslims, I have to lower the moral standard BAR. You can criticise an infidel or other bibilical Prophets but not the sole Prophet of Islam.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only just you, muslims cannot criticise the Prophet or Islam, otherwise you will lose you entitlem,ent of virgin(s) in heaven.

Any religion that promises virgin in Heaven is a CULT.

In short,

You find 75 year old man having 45 year girl friend not ok, but a 54 year old Prophet having sEX with a primary 3 kid is OK. When I speak to muslims, I have to lower the moral standard BAR. You can criticise an infidel or other bibilical Prophets but not the sole Prophet of Islam.
You have some point correct. Good job. You're on your way to understanding better