• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can be absolutely sure that she can't prove it to you for what she said about you. And she will derail to a different subject just to get out of this conundrum. Ah Meng has rightly spotted her scheme. It is called Whataboutery.
For that, you will be classified as ccb Malaysian dog:mad:

Anyone who exposes her scheme will lose his Sinkie passport and be banished to Malaysia and become a Malaysian dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't digress lah.

Show me a post where I called you public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Don't miss out any items. When you can't prove, you bring in more allegations and digress.

I despise you for your lack of courage and honesty to admit you made a blunder and withdraw a glaringly untrue allegation. And you still expect people to believe you after all this ?

In all your posts, public opinion = ccb Malaysian dogs because the public opinion is against you.

And when people don't reply to your posts, it means your allegations are true, proven, blah, blah, blah. When you don't reply directly to a question posed, you set a different standard for yourself by saying silence doesn't mean admission.
Wow like that so clear proof caught you also can deny. No wonder you can deny the toilet bowl post insulting me a toilet bowl which is no difference at all from slut whore mistress. Digressing is you ccb Malaysians dog tricks, not mine. You despise me? What’s new? You insulted me toilet bowl.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Her Whataboutery skills are excellent. But too bad, it doesn't work when there's a record of what is written. If it's oral, it's hard to detect. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Her curses have no impact on anyone of us.

Her curses are the most accurate reflection of her inner self and her true SES, however hard she attempts to camouflage.
On the contrary your denial of such a clear proof that I caught shows that you are the low class shit with zero credibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Whataboutery skills are excellent. But too bad, it doesn't work when there's a record of what is written. If it's oral, it's hard to detect. Lol :biggrin:
My solid proof post catching him accusing me don’t want people to know of my illness and can’t produce any facts to support is there and yet you can tell blatant lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next she will cook up more stories of her under garments being stolen to justify her savage attacks on others here. Nothing is impossible coming from her .. :biggrin:
Savage attacks is what you did to me insulting me slut whore mistress based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just reply to Bonut. Prove to him that he called you a toilet , slut and mistress.

And don't spin off to a different subject.

Keep focused like a celibate.
Post already dig out and proven by @musashi and I have already proven his insults of toilet bowl woman. You are another blatant liar.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just reply to Bonut. Prove to him that he called you a toilet , slut and mistress.

And don't spin off to a different subject.

Keep focused like a celibate.
She can't. She has simply no evidence for all her baseless accusations against anyone in this forum. :biggrin: She's making up stories to justify her attacks on others who do not buy her story of her dismissal from her last employment.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Post already dig out and proven by @musashi and I have already proven his insults of toilet bowl woman. You are another blatant liar.
Bonut doesn't know. You have proved it to him that he said all the things about you. Show it to him. Put him on the gallows if he lies. Or you have to take the ropes upon yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can't. She has simply no evidence for all her baseless accusations against anyone in this forum. :biggrin: She's making up stories to justify her attacks on others who do not buy her story of her dismissal from her last employment.
Evidence already proven and yet denial is what you ccb Malaysians are doing. Be it bonut be it you caught stealing my Facebook photos be it glockman. All same.