• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's this despicable traits of yours that I have lost respect for you as a human being.

The thread is there, but the post that I called you a public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Show it to me.
She will do a Whataboutery and wriggle away sheepishly like a snake...Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's this despicable traits of yours that I have lost respect for you as a human being.

The thread is there, but the post that I called you a public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Show it to me.
Excuse me its me that have the right to despise you for telling lies and pretending don’t know toilet bowl thread repeatedly! @musashi dig out for and we already went through it and yet you can deny

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is lying just like you. 3 dogs in collusion telling lies to win one woman.

I say again ... If it is not whataboutery, I have nothing to say.

Again, whataboutery is what you are doing now. So, stick to the point and prove to Bonut.

If this is how you going to respond in court for the case of KT Latha vs Ginfreely, I am sure the judge will kick the case out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will do a Whataboutery and wriggle away sheepishly like a snake...Lol :biggrin:
If I am so smart I won’t be fired despite suffering sexual harassment. Obviously your lies don’t tally to the facts that I am a simple and naive person.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Again, whataboutery is all what you are doing now. So, stick to the point and prove to Bonut.

If this is how you going to respond in court for the case of KT Latha vs Ginfreely, I am sure the judge will kick the case out.
She will do lots of Whataboutery until she is put on a witness stand. No judge will allow her nonsense in the witness box.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again, whataboutery is what you are doing now. So, stick to the point and prove to Bonut.

That’s what you 3 dogs are doing. Not me. I only state facts.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You sure love to pretend when you already know my identity and stole my Facebook photos and gloating of my face features.
As I promise you, do keep your real personal particulars safe. The moment I have it, you will expect a writ of summons at your doorstep. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am so smart I won’t be fired despite suffering sexual harassment. Obviously your lies don’t tally to the facts that I am a simple and naive person.
Don’t everyone else agree that I am most stupid to clear the shit and suffer sexual harassment and be fired?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have not even state the facts to Bonut.

And you accuse me a dog.

I have said it before ... If it is not whataboutery, I have nothing to say. Means that I keep my mouth shut on this case if you can prove it to Bonut.
It’s all dig out and discussed previously. I no need to repeat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encourage you to be even more foul mouth and cook up more stories. It surely helps when we see in court. :rolleyes:
Your foul mouth deserved mine. You are proven thief of my Facebook photos and gloating of my face features. Go sue me for calling you a thief !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s all dig out and discussed previously. I no need to repeat.

Bonut does not believe that he ever called you a slut , toilet and mistress. It is all so simple. You just show it to him the evidence for what you said about him is true. But after 6 to 7 posts, you have yet to do so. You have gone whataboutery instead.

If the court were to ask you for the evidence, you should prove your innocence by showing all the documents, videos, recordings to the court.
Likewise if you accuse someone of saying something which he claims he didn't, you ought to show the proof that he did, or else you are found wanting . Worst , you are in contempt of court for lying.

Last edited: