• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For that, you will be classified as ccb Malaysian dog:mad:

Anyone who exposes her scheme will lose his Sinkie passport and be banished to Malaysia and become a Malaysian dog.
No one has exposed anything about me except hot air accusations like musashi or cutting sentences to twist and accuse which I have just proven in this thread last night.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Evidence already proven and yet denial is what you ccb Malaysians are doing. Be it bonut be it you caught stealing my Facebook photos be it glockman. All same.
If one fine day I manage to get your real life personal details, you should be very worried because I will definitely sue you till you are dead bankrupt. So you better guard your real personal details with great care. :rolleyes:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow like that so clear proof caught you also can deny. No wonder you can deny the toilet bowl post insulting me a toilet bowl which is no difference at all from slut whore mistress. Digressing is you ccb Malaysians dog tricks, not mine.
Toilet bowl post is only clear to you, not to the public, because you desperately need to grab a straw in order to extricate yourself from the embarrassment of misinterpreting a dialect that you don't understand.

You misinterpret every word just so that you can create a platform to launch your tirades. In this forum, you have made words like sex, suck, cock, toilet, whore, prostitute, mistress your sole copyrights. Anybody who uses any of these words will be implicated and accused of insinuating something against you, as if you are the most important person in this forum. And if you can't prove, you will add another layer of untruth by accusing them of being Malaysian dogs in collusion with one another to slander you.

In the past we may have found you to be amusing, and then irritating, and then vulgar, and then illogical. But what makes us despise now you is your lack of honesty and courage to admit a mistake. Your scheme has been found out by Ah Meng and the rest. You are not the victim; we are all your victims.

We are just like butt parties in the shooting range, walking around with your imaginary targets of KT Latha and Sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one fine day I manage to get your real life personal details, you should be very worried because I will definitely sue you till you are dead bankrupt. So you better guard your real personal details with great care. :rolleyes:
I will sue you until pants drop insulting me slut whore mistress and not good woman!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet bowl post is only clear to you, not to the public, because you desperately need to grab a straw in order to extricate yourself from the embarrassment of misinterpreting a dialect that you don't understand.

You misinterpret every word just so that you can create a platform to launch your tirades. In this forum, you have made words like sex, suck, cock, toilet, whore, prostitute, mistress your sole copyrights. Anybody who uses any of these words will be implicated and accused of insinuating something against you, as if you are the most important person in this forum. And if you can't prove, you will add another layer of untruth by accusing them of being Malaysian dogs in collusion with one another to slander you.

In the past we may have found you to be amusing, and then irritating, and then vulgar, and then illogical. But what makes us despise now you is your lack of honesty and courage to admit a mistake. Your scheme has been found out by Ah Meng and the rest. You are not the victim; we are all your victims. We are just like butt parties in the shooting range, walking around with your imaginary targets of Latha and sinkie.
Pretending again when the context in that toilet bowl post of yours is clearly slut whore mistress.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You have not replied to Bonut and show him the proof.

And I did say ... If it is not whataboutery, I have nothing to say.

That why I am keeping on .....
She has no proof. She's just trolling Bonut, just like she troll @musashi and a whole host of members who disagree with her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't put words into my mouth.

I don't know. Show it to me that I called you a public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. And don't miss out on any of the items.
Wow the thread that @musashi dig out your toilet bowl post is there and you can claim don’t know.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretending again when the context in that toilet bowl post of yours is clearly slut whore mistress.
It's this despicable traits of yours that I have lost respect for you as a human being.

Wow the thread that @musashi dig out your toilet bowl post is there and you can claim don’t know.
The thread is there, but the post that I called you a public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Show it to me.