• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I have to apologize for adopting sinkies mantra of you die your business?
So as to increase your chances of receiving help/advice/good wishes? :rolleyes:

I said there is no difference at all to my asking for help, good wishes or advice, as it is a proven fact that when I did help sinkies also no one helped me when I asked for help.
No, you were clearly talking about you adopting the mantra of "you die your business", i.e. whether or not you should continue caring about others (if it's true that you cared about others before):
So what’s the difference whether I adopt the mantra or not? No difference at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So as to increase your chances of receiving help/advice/good wishes?:rolleyes:

No, you were clearly talking about you adopting the mantra of "you die your business":

Looks like you are clearly still twisting on this to avoid answering my question what is your motive to want to talk about my illness when you have no good wishes or good advice for me and looks like will not have?

My thread is a social experiment to prove you Malaysian dogs will attack me whether I talk about money or talk about illness. I have already given up on sinkies. There is no need to increase any chances of anything.

And you are still clearly casting aspersions on me by creating confusion when there is no confusion I was talking on that. Listen up I say it for the last time. Whether I adopt the mantra of you die your business or not, there is no difference at all to sinkies response to me asking for help/good wishes/good advice. Because it’s a proven fact that l did help sinkies but sinkies did not help me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are clearly still twisting on this to avoid answering my question what is your motive to want to talk about my illness when you have no good wishes or good advice for me and looks like will not have?

My thread is a social experiment to prove you Malaysian dogs will attack me whether I talk about money or talk about illness. I have already given up on sinkies. There is no need to increase any chances of anything.

And you are still clearly casting aspersions on me by creating confusion when there is no confusion I was talking on that. Listen up I say it for the last time. Whether I adopt the mantra of you die your business or not, there is no difference at all to sinkies response to me asking for help/good wishes/good advice. Because it’s a proven fact that l did help sinkies but sinkies did not help me.
One thing about sinkies, after you helped them not only they didn’t thank you and don’t expect them to help you, they turned around to harm you like what @Froggy just did by being biased against me and removed my thread but not others threads that are the same or worse content.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether I adopt the mantra of you die your business or not, there is no difference at all to sinkies response to me asking for help/good wishes/good advice. Because it’s a proven fact that l did help sinkies but sinkies did not help me.
If you're so sure, then why did/do you still bother to ask for "help/good wishes/good advice"? :o-o:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're so sure, then why did/do you still bother to ask for "help/good wishes/good advice"? :o-o:
I just said it in my previous post it’s a social experiment. Of course I don’t ask for bad wishes or advice in my thread just like you don’t ask for shit but get shit!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on @musashi enough twisting to avoid answering my two questions by casting aspersions on me non stop. Are you going to answer what facts and what motive?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok no answer from @musashi that run off with its tail in between its legs or deliberately don’t answer. Ccb Malaysian eunuch indeed asked two questions can turn around to cast aspersions on my character non stop to avoid answering my simple questions.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To me, that's more "hot air" from you! :rolleyes:
Brother, when I read her promise not to reply in that thread last night after my London call, I laugh and went to sleep. Because she is a clown and a joker who I know will break her promises. She's mentally ill. Forgive her and let's have fun here. Best of all, it's free and you get to see the UGLY side of a human being ;:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, when I read her promise not to reply in that thread last night after my London call, I laugh and went to sleep. Because she is a clown and a joker who I know will break her promises. She's mentally ill. Forgive her and let's have fun here. Best of all, it's free and you get to see the UGLY side of a human being ;:biggrin:
You are the liar when i already proven myself didn’t reply to so many ccb lies of me insulting me slut whore mistress in so many threads.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok no answer from @musashi that run off with its tail in between its legs or deliberately don’t answer. Ccb Malaysian eunuch indeed asked two questions can turn around to cast aspersions on my character non stop to avoid answering my simple questions.
Looks like you @musashi is proven hot air claiming your posts are based on facts when they are not. Dare not answer what facts because there are none only hot air accusations!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you @musashi is proven hot air claiming your posts are based on facts when they are not. Dare not answer what facts because there are none only hot air accusations!
@musashi is caught a liar accusing me based on hot air. @Bonut see carefully how many times I asked him to provide the facts that he accused me of and he didn’t answer. Proven I don’t anyhow conclude and shout caught or exposed truth or whatever!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please keep this thread right on top. I don’t give a damn!

ginfreely said:
@musashi so you based on what facts to accuse me that I don’t want people to read about my illness? Nothing but hot air and yet you dare to proclaimed your posts are based on facts while mine are lies. Proven again your words have absolutely no credibility.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi is caught a liar accusing me based on hot air. @Bonut see carefully how many times I asked him to provide the facts that he accused me of and he didn’t answer. Proven I don’t anyhow conclude and shout caught or exposed truth or whatever!

Don't digress lah.

Show me a post where I called you public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Don't miss out any items. When you can't prove, you bring in more allegations and digress.

I despise you for your lack of courage and honesty to admit you made a blunder and withdraw a glaringly untrue allegation. And you still expect people to believe you after all this ?

In all your posts, public opinion = ccb Malaysian dogs because the public opinion is against you.

And when people don't reply to your posts, it means your allegations are true, proven, blah, blah, blah. When you don't reply directly to a question posed, you set a different standard for yourself by saying silence doesn't mean admission.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't digress lah.

Show me a post I called where you public toilet, slut, whore and mistress. Don't miss out any items. When you can't prove, you bring in more allegations and digress.

I despise you for your lack of courage and honesty to admit you made a blunder and withdraw a glaringly untrue allegations.

I am absolutely sure that she can't prove it to you for what she said about you. And she will spin off to a different subject just to get out of her conundrum. Ah Meng has rightly spotted her scheme. It is called Whataboutery.

You just have to see her reply... If it is not whataboutery, I have nothing to say.

Last edited: