• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can talk about it means I don’t mind people reading it. I just don’t want to talk anymore on the illness
Okay, then YOU should refrain from talking about it, while others (such as myself) continue talking about it!
:tongue:
Especially since you "don't mind people reading it", right?
:wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, then you should refrain from talking about it, while others (such as myself) continue talking about it! :smile:
Especially since you don't mind people reading it, right? :wink:
Well i don’t mind people reading about my illness but my thread did say good wishes and good advice which I have not seen any from you. So what’s your motive to talk about my illness?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is sleep apnea something to be ashamed of? This ccb Malaysian eunuch @musashi is writing in such a way to cast aspersions on me as if I am telling lies about not minding people reading about it. Scary isn’t it dealing with such ccb Malaysians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the first place, WHY should anyone give you any "good wishes and good advice" when you dared to say (in another thread of yours, almost exactly two weeks ago):
sammyboy.com/posts/2755128

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
How many times have you repeated this? Is this something that I slandered sinkies? Isn’t this a fact just look at what happened to me and any sinkie helped me? NO. So isn’t it the sinkies mantra you die your business? So I state fact cannot? I can state this fact and I can ask for good wishes good advice just like I can and did ask for help from sinkies - and no one helped me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times have you repeated this? Is this something that I slandered sinkies? Isn’t this a fact just look at what happened to me and any sinkie helped me? NO. So isn’t it the sinkies mantra you die your business? So I state fact cannot? I can state this fact and I can ask for good wishes good advice just like I can and did ask for help from sinkies - and no one helped me.

Oh and did I help sinkies? Yes I did from online to offline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are still trying to cover up "Time to adopt...." which is what you clearly said, right? :wink:

Looks like you are acting dumb again and using that to accuse me cover up when I didn’t cover up anything. Didn’t I say did I help sinkies? Yes I did - online and offline. Did sinkies help me when I asked for help? No they didn’t. So what’s the difference whether I adopt the mantra or not? No difference at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi ccb eunuch look at your ccb mouth spamming ccb lies of me using such toxic words cover up, don’t want people to know my illness etc, everything you can accuse with such vitriol and say until like real based on hot air and yet you dare to say your posts are based on facts. Proven it’s not me that you accused to be a truly bad woman based on hot air but you are a truly evil man proven based on your ccb eunuch behavior.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
say until like real based on hot air and yet you dare to say your posts are based on facts. Proven it’s not me that you accused to be a truly bad woman based on hot air
An example of "hot air" is what you just said:
I didn’t cover up anything. Didn’t I say did I help sinkies? Yes I did - online and offline. Did sinkies help me when I asked for help? No they didn’t.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi so you based on what facts to accuse me that I don’t want people to read about my illness? Nothing but hot air and yet you dare to proclaimed your posts are based on facts while mine are lies. Proven again your words have absolutely no credibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is obviously a big difference, i.e. if YOU DON'T care about others, WHY should others CARE about YOU?:o-o:
You are clearly acting dumb when i did care about others and others also didn’t care about me. So there is no difference at all.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did care about others and others also didn’t care about me. So there is no difference at all.
Okay, then since that "Time to adopt sinkie mantra of you die your business!" post of yours almost exactly two weeks ago until now, you still refuse to apologize for saying that because "there is no difference at all", right?
And yet you still DARE to EXPECT others to CARE about YOU NOW? :o-o:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, then since that "Time to adopt sinkie mantra of you die your business!" post of yours almost exactly two weeks ago until now, you still refuse to apologize for saying that because "there is no difference at all", right?
And yet you still expect others to care about you?:o-o:
Why do I have to apologize for adopting sinkies mantra of you die your business? Am I expected to give while sinkies trample me together with you ccb Malaysian dogs? I said there is no difference at all to my asking for help, good wishes or advice, as it is a proven fact that when I did help sinkies also no one helped me when I asked for help.

Anyway I have answered it clearly and you have done enough twisting from my original question that you haven’t answered: what is your motive to talk about my illness when you have not and looks like will not be giving good wishes and advice?