• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am in a dilemma now...sibeh sian gao hor lang kan.... :(

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, this has been troubling me for more than a week liao..:(.

Gotten my 2nd term exam results two weeks ago .... passed all the papers.....now can finish my MBA course in Aussieland...have been looking forward to it, dats why I sign for this MBA course in the first place, planning to get the fuck out of this sinkieland for good......but now I have two issues troubling me now ....

First is my mom....actually it is also my fault becos I din tell her about my plan ...only to my big-mouth sister...when i got my results, my big-mouth sister immediately told my mom about my plan to migrate.....she confronted me...at first very angry, but afterwards in tears....KNN...i jus kept quiet and plan to have a good talk with her when she can calm down to convince her of why i want to leave......but this few days she is like very cold towards me....buay tahan...:mad:

Second is my job....like my job alot...got a good boss too....we really work very well together.....donch feel like leaving... and also got this fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard eyeing my seat...this fucking cheebye pinoy bastard join our company last year...KNN only know how to porlumpar and play office politics, work-wise damn fucking lousy.... fucker have been eyeing my position since then, tried to sabo me twice but not successful.......if I leave the company, one of my colleague will take over my post but like a typical sinkie, he is a quiet hardworking chap, no much PR skill and also very blur blur type...not shrewd like me.....so sure kena let the puacheebye pinoy fuck shoot ang tiong behind the back....limpeh really damn buay kam wang about the possibility of a fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard taking over my post........have been trying to teach this local colleague how to work smart in the office for months liao but he still blur blur..KNN total zero in EQ......excellent worker but fail in office politics....sigh....sure kena makan by dat fucking puacheebyekia pinoy...:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

I have only till end of the year to give reply to the university whether complete the final year locally or in Aussieland.......damn cheebye sian....dunno will my mom finally gave her blessing or not..... sigh...:(

Have talk to my frens...some ask me to go, some ask me to stay if my mom object....KNN...both side give equally good reasons leh.....now am really in a dilemma.....SIBEH SIAN ARH!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is another Aussie graduate in this forum. You should speak to him to seek his advice :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
1. Imo, Melbourne is the best Aussie city.
2. If you decide to migrate, your former job and who is taking over is no longer any of your concern, need to start persuading mama.
3. What happened to that chio milf from the mba class u were eyeing?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Imo, Melbourne is the best Aussie city.
2. If you decide to migrate, your former job and who is taking over is no longer any of your concern, need to start persuading mama.
3. What happened to that chio milf from the mba class u were eyeing?

1. Will be in Perth if I go
2. Actually my main headache is mama..job wise just buay song with cheebye pinoy...
3. MILF drop out half-way through the course...lucky me...:p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian migrate to Aussie is a suicide, i suggest you jump floor better, suffer lesser and shorter, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't mean to be rude BusNo64 but what has going to pursue your life goals got to do with your mother? Moreover its advancement in one's education and qualification which may lead to migration to greener pastures all these honorable things to do why she not happy for you?

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mom donch like ang mo country....not even on tour....only asian countries....except smelly shitty ahneh land.....:biggrin:

Ah nehs are not welcomed in OZ.

Better watch out!!!

But you already old enough to decide for yourself.

Stop being a mama boy!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Second is my job....like my job alot...got a good boss too....we really work very well together.....donch feel like leaving... and also got this fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard eyeing my seat...this fucking cheebye pinoy bastard join our company last year...KNN only know how to porlumpar and play office politics, work-wise damn fucking lousy.... fucker have been eyeing my position since then, tried to sabo me twice but not successful.......if I leave the company, one of my colleague will take over my post but like a typical sinkie, he is a quiet hardworking chap, no much PR skill and also very blur blur type...not shrewd like me.....so sure kena let the puacheebye pinoy fuck shoot ang tiong behind the back....limpeh really damn buay kam wang about the possibility of a fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard taking over my post........have been trying to teach this local colleague how to work smart in the office for months liao but he still blur blur..KNN total zero in EQ......excellent worker but fail in office politics....sigh....sure kena makan by dat fucking puacheebyekia pinoy...:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

bro, u must act like a emperor. he will kill off other princes to make sure the crown prince can take over the seat as a emperor. eliminate the threat before u leave, get the pinoy sack. not for your zero EQ colleague, but for 一口气! dont let the pinoy take advantage of the situation and gain from it. since the fucking pinoy sabo u two twice, u should kill him off for a sweet goodbye. 君子报仇,十年不晚!可是要当机立断!当断不断必受其害!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mom donch like ang mo country....not even on tour....only asian countries....except smelly shitty ahneh land.....:biggrin:

from what i hear, Perth is like a mini singapore, should have no problem settling there, you go do what you think is right for you & not for your family, Singapore has taught you well, respect your mother/father, cry also must cry father, cry mother but you must always remember, we all are from immigrant stock, our forefathers all run road one, maybe their reasons are different but at the end of the day, you need to do what is right for you!

as for the pinoy, once confirm you leaving, Sarbo him if not sarbo him now also can :biggrin:

good luck.