• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am in a dilemma now...sibeh sian gao hor lang kan.... :(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS

Tell your mum you are going to study overseas for your final year. Do not unnecessarily burden her. If you do have the opportunity to stay, it won't be so bad as she would have got used to the idea that you have been in Perth for sometime.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinoy sabo u ? U sabo back ? Yea ! now SG got more sabo kings.
Others can do all the dirty things but not u, u must persist in upgrading yourself or to put it simply "be a better man".

U almost at the final hour then tell mum your migrating plan ? Good son ! U better slow talk and sayang her back, mums are easy to handle :P

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
TS

Tell your mum you are going to study overseas for your final year. Do not unnecessarily burden her. If you do have the opportunity to stay, it won't be so bad as she would have got used to the idea that you have been in Perth for sometime.

As I have pointed out many times, Singapore mums have to be amongst the most selfish people on earth. Rather than wanting their offspring to spread their wings, they try their best to keep them in shackles. It's despicable behavior that I cannot comprehend.

Ang Moh Mothers in NZ and Australia aren't like that. They're proud of the fact that their children want to venture far and wide and offer all the necessary assistance to help them on their way.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard they just open one university in hatyai, you should go and try...serious...

1. Will be in Perth if I go
2. Actually my main headache is mama..job wise just buay song with cheebye pinoy...
3. MILF drop out half-way through the course...lucky me...:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have pointed out many times, Singapore mums have to be amongst the most selfish people on earth. Rather than wanting their offspring to spread their wings, they try their best to keep them in shackles. It's despicable behavior that I cannot comprehend.

that's what I said lor, read Ah LeongSam's advice to her before bedtime every night

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have pointed out many times, Singapore mums have to be amongst the most selfish people on earth.

Ang Moh Mothers in NZ and Australia aren't like that. They're proud of the fact that their children want to venture far and wide and offer all the necessary assistance to help them on their way.

That is because Ang Moh mothers do not want their children to go back to mother asking for money or maybe in that environment you just queue up for social assistance. In Singapore, the mothers are only too happy to know that you still have a need for them. Anyway the Govt believes in self-help, basically family help.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In Singapore, the mothers are only too happy to know that you still have a need for them. Anyway the Govt believes in self-help, basically family help.

That's why Sinkie men never grow up. They remain "mummy's boy" till the day she kicks the bucket. It's one of the few countries where middle aged men need mummy's approval for everything.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, this has been troubling me for more than a week liao..:(.

Gotten my 2nd term exam results two weeks ago .... passed all the papers.....now can finish my MBA course in Aussieland...have been looking forward to it, dats why I sign for this MBA course in the first place, planning to get the fuck out of this sinkieland for good......but now I have two issues troubling me now ....

First is my mom....actually it is also my fault becos I din tell her about my plan ...only to my big-mouth sister...when i got my results, my big-mouth sister immediately told my mom about my plan to migrate.....she confronted me...at first very angry, but afterwards in tears....KNN...i jus kept quiet and plan to have a good talk with her when she can calm down to convince her of why i want to leave......but this few days she is like very cold towards me....buay tahan...:mad:

Second is my job....like my job alot...got a good boss too....we really work very well together.....donch feel like leaving... and also got this fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard eyeing my seat...this fucking cheebye pinoy bastard join our company last year...KNN only know how to porlumpar and play office politics, work-wise damn fucking lousy.... fucker have been eyeing my position since then, tried to sabo me twice but not successful.......if I leave the company, one of my colleague will take over my post but like a typical sinkie, he is a quiet hardworking chap, no much PR skill and also very blur blur type...not shrewd like me.....so sure kena let the puacheebye pinoy fuck shoot ang tiong behind the back....limpeh really damn buay kam wang about the possibility of a fucking puacheebye pinoy bastard taking over my post........have been trying to teach this local colleague how to work smart in the office for months liao but he still blur blur..KNN total zero in EQ......excellent worker but fail in office politics....sigh....sure kena makan by dat fucking puacheebyekia pinoy...:mad::mad::oIo::oIo:

I have only till end of the year to give reply to the university whether complete the final year locally or in Aussieland.......damn cheebye sian....dunno will my mom finally gave her blessing or not..... sigh...:(

Have talk to my frens...some ask me to go, some ask me to stay if my mom object....KNN...both side give equally good reasons leh.....now am really in a dilemma.....SIBEH SIAN ARH!!!

one of the required traits for a successful migrant is to fuck care all sinkies, even your family. Then you leave. After you leave, there are ways to get into contact with your family, just that you dunno yet, until you do it then you know.

Fuck your job lah, be your own boss.