• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make friend with girl I see at mrt everyday?

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could write just as well, if not better.
i will try. thank you for your encouragement. never expect any nice encouraging people in this notorious forum. but i know my level and limit,so even if i improve,i know it is still not enough for those chiobu girls whom i like. they come from rich or abive average family, speak and write well type.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will try. thank you for your encouragement. never expect any nice encouraging people in this notorious forum. but i know my level and limit,so even if i improve,i know it is still not enough for those chiobu girls whom i like. they come from rich or abive average family, speak and write well type.

Very well.
I did not come from a financially above average family.
We could not afford the $10.00 to see a medical doctor, when we were young and ill, in Singapore in the 1960's.
Thank God for free medicare in Ontario, Canada.
I would like you to take steps to improve your future responses, messages, or comments.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah. i not tall handsome type. only 168 169, not even 170.most girl wear high heels already taller than me. and i no carry branded things. which girl will like gshock guy. chio one will always go for rich boy angmoh speaking type, right? but then, i also don't blame them. which chio girl don't want comfortable life. if i chio girl, i also want handsome man, comfortable, got car, got condo.

I am 176 cm, and 63 kg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want to fuck her or do you want to be friendzoned?

No such thing as 'do both at the same time'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
short man long cock, tall man short cock
like this?
1552946683433.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN make sure you only approach girls in mrt that carry simple recycle bag KNN there are a handful nice simple chiobu that carries recycle bags not hermes bag type KNN this type better pass them herpes KNN

啊中母鸡排真好吃

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN make sure you only approach girls in mrt that carry simple recycle bag KNN there are a handful nice simple chiobu that carries recycle bags not hermes bag type KNN this type better pass them herpes KNN
she carries a backpak.the cute cute type which i can never pronounce the name..i just google..its fjallraven kanken...same one as picture below.
kanken_mini_23561-646.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness, TS this is now 1 week. And you haven't made your move yet?
Wars are won or lost in shorter time.
What have you got to lose? With all the sensible advice (notwithstanding the jibes)