• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's National Day Message (YT)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why compare GMS to Lim Swee Say? If you must then I tell you, though LSS england may not be as good. Let me tell you RULE NUMBER ONE OF PUBLIC SPEAKING which GMS fail miserably and LSS score big. Give your speech without a script. Enough said. GMS is already out in public speaking. In technicality, LSS abandon his script for candid straight talk, which infuriated us with his nonsensical allegorical CPF money etc etc.... you learned you spat on that... but to the audience, LSS CONNECTS! Why? Without script, candid, straight, the audience at large feel connected, even boo boos they laugh along with him, what does this shows? LSS connected with the audience. GMS was only able to do that when he took cheap swipe @ PAP, needless say anything #!$@$%#^#PAP the crowd go crazy and gaga.

This has nothing to do with public speaking skills without script. This is National Day Message studio videogram recording for broadcast. There're no live audience as in public rally or seminar. All spoke with scripts including LHL and WKS representing PAP in English and Chinese.

LSS speaking without a script. Big deal? Any idiot as long as not mute can speak without a script. It's the content and reaction to question. LSS can sing karaoke without lyrics prompter too, "Upturn the downturn!" Does LSS connect, that's a subjective to individual opinions. Given enough idiots, some idiots are bound to connect.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Subok,

You are really a strange guy.

NSP cannot hold its own? Really? It has survived for decades and will still grow, with or without me. NSP is more resilient than you perceive.

If NSP is really that "insignificant", nobody will want to talk to it about merger or alliance. An outsider like you should learn to understand the opposition sphere more.

I don't tell lies, not to reporters. I do not want to give people false hope as well. Very straight forward. If I take your line, oh it is work in progress, such comment will definitely come back to haunt me during GE, that's for sure.

As I have said, nobody here seems to be bothered about my reaction to the media except you. As I have to told you, this is basically because my reaction is EXPECTED. For a party that has left the alliance, it would be STRANGE for it to want to join back the alliance unless there is really something BIG to induce it to do that.

I joined NSP AFTER it left SDA. In a way, that is the collective decision made by the previous CEC. It has been reported and since then, I do not see any serious problem or repercussion from such move.

In fact, most of the time, the feedback we get from the general public is that we are in fact growing more steadily after leaving SDA. Thus, what makes you think NSP has less support? Well, that's maybe your presumption. It is ok, ultimately, what matters is at the poll.

Of course, you would say I don't need to answer the questions at all. Nope. To let speculation to build up on such important matters will definitely mean more harm to both parties later.

I really find you very funny here actually. My response is really mild and not even considered as "disunity" or even "infighting". I didn't even scold anybody or say bad things about other people! Simply put, stating a matter of fact of my party's position and explaining why we cannot do it as it is just too close to GE. It has nothing to do with whether we like SPP or not or anyone in particular.

How could factual explanation be viewed as "GREAT DAMAGE". That really puzzled me on how the way your brain works. We did not fight on the streets nor having a shouting match with anyone. But it seems that you are shouting until your throat and lungs falling apart because of this?

This is why I view your over reaction with some curiosity.

I have not seen you commenting about the internal bickering of SPP which leads up to the show down during their Congress meeting. Well, if media image of opposition is so dear to you, I would expect you screaming out your lungs over what have been said and reported by the press during that period of time.

I do not remember you commenting about the media spat between SDP and SPP as well.

Anyway, my response to the media with regards to this issue, is just a matter of fact reply. Nothing more, nothing less. It is just a neutral response to an issue that might get out of hand.

Goh Meng Seng

WP and SDP can hold its own. Who are you may I ask?

Boy, your interest to join SDA or not is not the paramount importance. YOUR REACTION is what the media want to solicit from you! And you played into it. It is better to keep you fat mouth SHUT than to "answer" all doubts WHICH incidentally you did! The media insofar that you claimed did you in, in the WP's Saga. I cannot believe you fell into the SAME trap and did yourself in AGAIN.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only lack mustache easy lah. Stick on mah.

You tell me honestly, how many % alike?

:confused::rolleyes:

Najib Tun GMS! :biggrin:

Fake moustache won't work. People can tell. GMS no problem growing a moustache. Matter of want or not.

I think a real moustache on GMS lips worth 5 to 10% extra swing from aunties, Malays and Indians.

He can do it without looking out of place because he's got the age and look of maturity and wisdom, he's boss of own biz and appily married with wife and kid.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has nothing to do with public speaking skills without script. This is National Day Message studio videogram recording for broadcast. There're no live audience as in public rally or seminar. All spoke with scripts including LHL and WKS representing PAP in English and Chinese.

LSS speaking without a script. Big deal? Any idiot as long as not mute can speak without a script. It's the content and reaction to question. LSS can sing karaoke without lyrics prompter too, "Upturn the downturn!" Does LSS connect, that's a subjective to individual opinions. Given enough idiots, some idiots are bound to connect.

Content is subjectivity while presentation is objectivity. I do not agree with LSS, but in a toastmaster sense, LSS would score far better than GMS anytime.

Many oppositions always commit the mistakes of calling the electorate names, for returning PAP to power. Or perhaps the electorate is already turned off by PAP always telling them PAP knows best and when they go to opposition, they get why you so stupid vote PAP??!!. PAP commits mistakes but does not mean that give opposition to commits mistake. PAP can afford to commit media boo boos because end of the day, they will "walk" their "talk" by using "our" money for upgrading la, for GST rebates la... as compared to opposition media boo boos and nothing NOTHING opposition can do for service recovery!

We can all have our peeves @ PAP. We can swear all they want, but not an opposition candidate. Because he must be above all these tactical political playwright, and careful not to walk into their script.

Do you think the media genuinely cares whether NSP is with SDA? Look at their headings and that is already a pre-determined conclusion they had in mind and they just want a media whore to play into it to confirm it and GMS was hooked, bait, line, sink ALL IN. And then GMS come inside here say "Well, I didn't actually play anything down but maybe the reporter feels it that way"... <-- too late!! All PAP need is a few reporters and GMS will bite. Even in the last WP saga GMS said these in his blog "I resigned from Workers' Party on the day when the misinformation of I threatening to sue an internet forummer was reported in Today. This is due to my private assessment on the damage done to WP's public image despite the fact that I have clarified the facts on the matter to the Today's reporter. I guess Today will never make any reports on misinformation about any PAP MPs or ministers with their clarifications put side by side. Well, this is life in Singapore." <--- this the similarity?

He commits the same mistake not once but TWICE. I would consider CNA third, but I will cut some slack here.

GMS will prove to be a Collateral damage, soon if not sooner enough had he not learn his lesson.

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
He commits the same mistake not once but TWICE. I would consider CNA third, but I will cut some slack here.

GMS will prove to be a Collateral damage, soon if not sooner enough had he not learn his lesson.

Most of Mr Goh Meng Seng supporters and voters never saw anything bad on him. They only saw all the bad thing on PAP.

PAP supporters and voters never saw anything bad on PAP candidates. They only saw all the bad thing on SDP follow by other opposition.

This is call politic.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Actually, to tell you the truth, NSP would be happy not to be involved in SPP's internal problems. But since our name is being mentioned, we have to make the point very clear and consistent. Clarity is very important here, especially when it touches on such an important matter. No mushy washy.

I do not find pleasure in answering such question and take great care not harm anybody in the process. But I am forced to respond because I have the responsibility to protect my party from misconception. However, I apply the same principle in both cases: during the period I left WP as well as this one. I have not spoken a single sentence BAD about WP nor SPP in both instances.

Goh Meng Seng

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Subok,

You are really a strange guy.

NSP cannot hold its own? Really? It has survived for decades and will still grow, with or without me. NSP is more resilient than you perceive.

If NSP is really that "insignificant", nobody will want to talk to it about merger or alliance. An outsider like you should learn to understand the opposition sphere more.

I don't tell lies, not to reporters. I do not want to give people false hope as well. Very straight forward. If I take your line, oh it is work in progress, such comment will definitely come back to haunt me during GE, that's for sure.

As I have said, nobody here seems to be bothered about my reaction to the media except you. As I have to told you, this is basically because my reaction is EXPECTED. For a party that has left the alliance, it would be STRANGE for it to want to join back the alliance unless there is really something BIG to induce it to do that.

I joined NSP AFTER it left SDA. In a way, that is the collective decision made by the previous CEC. It has been reported and since then, I do not see any serious problem or repercussion from such move.

In fact, most of the time, the feedback we get from the general public is that we are in fact growing more steadily after leaving SDA. Thus, what makes you think NSP has less support? Well, that's maybe your presumption. It is ok, ultimately, what matters is at the poll.

Of course, you would say I don't need to answer the questions at all. Nope. To let speculation to build up on such important matters will definitely mean more harm to both parties later.

I really find you very funny here actually. My response is really mild and not even considered as "disunity" or even "infighting". I didn't even scold anybody or say bad things about other people! Simply put, stating a matter of fact of my party's position and explaining why we cannot do it as it is just too close to GE. It has nothing to do with whether we like SPP or not or anyone in particular.

How could factual explanation be viewed as "GREAT DAMAGE". That really puzzled me on how the way your brain works. We did not fight on the streets nor having a shouting match with anyone. But it seems that you are shouting until your throat and lungs falling apart because of this?

This is why I view your over reaction with some curiosity.

I have not seen you commenting about the internal bickering of SPP which leads up to the show down during their Congress meeting. Well, if media image of opposition is so dear to you, I would expect you screaming out your lungs over what have been said and reported by the press during that period of time.

I do not remember you commenting about the media spat between SDP and SPP as well.

Anyway, my response to the media with regards to this issue, is just a matter of fact reply. Nothing more, nothing less. It is just a neutral response to an issue that might get out of hand.

Goh Meng Seng

I love to take you on and grind each and every of your words into pieces. When someone answer "work in progress" it is not a lie. It is 2 sided. That is political astute. Even you yourself confess in politics never say never but your cock sure answers to the media did not help you in anyway in line with your expression here.

People have been asking why the opposition not faring well? The answers are in all the weakest link such as yourself.

My england no good, you fourgive me ok. I had already stated your in-house fight do not bring public. Whatever happening in SPP now is still in media sense "in-house". Your publicly announcing not consider SDA is an outward expression of disunity. Even if you do not meant so, the media already "kindly" filled in the blanks for you.

GMS recognize it la. You sucks at handling media and this is not the first time. how about your spate with SDP? http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=727 ?
I believe you that you were misquoted again but can't you see GMS? YOU have been misquoted AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN! If anything to go by, you only help to confirm my learning and meaning of "leopards do not change its spots"

You do not need to convince me or my supports you need to convince the electorate. BUt if you think your "passable" standards will do then its your own doing. Do not believe me? take your script go to a Speech and Drama center and ask any of the students to read it. Do not take PAP as benchmarks. Already they had set unfair entry markers for you what for compare yourself to them? Being a better clown than them does not make you any less clown.

And humanly, correctly your "REACTION" (please your statement is not a respond. it is liken to a spoiled crying child crying for attention) may not be intended to mean what the media meant, and with all well meaning you were HONEST! Well, I am not encouraging you to be dishonest, but if you want to be honest in politics, you might as well be the man that rolls the TOTO numbers at Singapore Pools. The punters largely made up of electorate of Singapore will appreciate your justice and honestly in rolling out their winning number.

Yes, we all want clean and honest government. But your brand of honest is not politics. It is being you GMS, a honest, sincere man. Leadership takes more than honesty! Give u an example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU9o8Iv8qMs

Cao Cao lied so that the army will be kept in order. I am not asking you to lie, but you r seriously lack of political astute. Your plain honesty is good for running a family or a mamashop But to run a country? ......

Well GMS, you answer your own charge, and you still do not see where you went wrong?

"Anyway, my response to the media with regards to this issue, is just a matter of fact reply. Nothing more, nothing less. It is just a neutral response to an issue that might get out of hand."

I hereby SWEAR I will not entertain nor discredit you, for as much as you are digging your own grave and decorating it, I propose you either walk the talk go door to door of at least 400 blocks or prepare your open air ticket to Hong Kong.

Do not worry, you will not be Tang Liang Hong whereby you need to flee the country overnight. Till now, you are not NO threat to the PAP to run you down. They do not need to.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Subok,

Please allow me to reflect your actual feelings here.

Your main disagreement here, is not about my response to media which will become "great damage" to opposition (unity). But rather, you are not happy about my "subtle contradiction" to Mrs. Chiam's comment that NSP would consider to join SDA if RP joins.

I say "subtle contradiction" here because in actual fact, I did not contradict her outright. It is a matter of mis-communication which may lead her to think that NSP may consider to join SDA if RP joins. That maybe our fault in giving her that impression.

But since she mentioned it to the press, NSP has to make its stand clearly with no ambiguity in between. We may not reject the idea outright because basically I think there may be room for such decision AFTER the GE but at this very moment, it is really politically very challenging for us.

Whether you agree or not, it is NSP CEC's collective opinion that we have invested so much effort in rebuilding our visibility on the ground, we are making progress as a party. To change tact at the very last minute is totally unwise.

Thus, my response to that issue, as a matter of fact. No ill feelings to SPP or SDA. It is just circumstantial that NSP could not join SDA now.

Of course, no matter how well I have put across, SPP members may not be happy about it. The media can put whatever headlines they like but the truth is, they cannot create lies or put words into my mouth. The headlines, at best, its their opinion to my response. But there is nothing in that report that says we did not want to join SDA because we don't like anyone there...etc...etc. It is just a simple factual statement.

Well, I am sorry that SPP members' feelings may be hurt but that's the best response I could put up to clarify my party's stand as well as creating minimal impact on SPP.

Goh Meng Seng

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of Mr Goh Meng Seng supporters and voters never saw anything bad on him. They only saw all the bad thing on PAP.

PAP supporters and voters never saw anything bad on PAP candidates. They only saw all the bad thing on SDP follow by other opposition.

This is call politic.

:smile: You speak TRUTH my dear Sir.

But in order to win, GMS cannot count on his supporters base. Any small boo boos made is a big boo boos to the PAP supporter or to be "politically correct" those that voted for PAP, as those who voted for PAP may not be supporters by choice by vote of circumstance, e.g. rebates/upgrading/bad opposition candidate.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WORK IN PROGRESS, so to speak. The work on merger has stopped after SPP has indicated that they are not interested in that but just ask us to re-join SDA.

You want me to lie? Nope. No way.

Goh Meng Seng

I love to take you on and grind each and every of your words into pieces. When someone answer "work in progress" it is not a lie. It is 2 sided. That is political astute. Even you yourself confess in politics never say never but your cock sure answers to the media did not help you in anyway in line with your expression here.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Subok,

Please allow me to reflect your actual feelings here.

Your main disagreement here, is not about my response to media which will become "great damage" to opposition (unity). But rather, you are not happy about my "subtle contradiction" to Mrs. Chiam's comment that NSP would consider to join SDA if RP joins.

I say "subtle contradiction" here because in actual fact, I did not contradict her outright. It is a matter of mis-communication which may lead her to think that NSP may consider to join SDA if RP joins. That maybe our fault in giving her that impression.

But since she mentioned it to the press, NSP has to make its stand clearly with no ambiguity in between. We may not reject the idea outright because basically I think there may be room for such decision AFTER the GE but at this very moment, it is really politically very challenging for us.

Whether you agree or not, it is NSP CEC's collective opinion that we have invested so much effort in rebuilding our visibility on the ground, we are making progress as a party. To change tact at the very last minute is totally unwise.

Thus, my response to that issue, as a matter of fact. No ill feelings to SPP or SDA. It is just circumstantial that NSP could not join SDA now.

Of course, no matter how well I have put across, SPP members may not be happy about it. The media can put whatever headlines they like but the truth is, they cannot create lies or put words into my mouth. The headlines, at best, its their opinion to my response. But there is nothing in that report that says we did not want to join SDA because we don't like anyone there...etc...etc. It is just a simple factual statement.

Well, I am sorry that SPP members' feelings may be hurt but that's the best response I could put up to clarify my party's stand as well as creating minimal impact on SPP.

Goh Meng Seng

You see! You have once again committed mistake! Who is CST wife? Did I ever even mention her name ONCE? Did I ever even quoted her once?

and you answer yourself. You are SO EVER QUICK to defend your "good name" but lack the political astute to do so!

You know what is politics young man? Is to slap your enemy and they come back to thank you. In your case, try to save everybody but still end up causing MORE misunderstanding.

Your whole bunch of junks you reply above already answer your own problems your own questions. However RIGHTEOUS you are, however RIGHT you are, however HONEST you are, media did not communicate it that way.

Ya you can go on to blame the media for being a mouth piece of PAP. But you have only yourself to blame to uphold your so call brand of "HONESTY" that do more harm than help in this crucial hour to coming election. You never mention CEC ever since your first posting, your reply to media until now OH its a "collective decision" of CEC. As much as I believe you, again you fail miserable to represent yourself well, much less your ability to represents Singaporeans in parliament. Maybe if your constituents did not vote you into parliament is for your own good, to grow and mature in political shrewdness but sadly you are going to Hong Kong to be with your family thereafter.

GMS, you are a nice honest man, outright, justice fighter, but sadly, politics is not your cup of tea.

You talk me down some more, you are worst than PAP not receptive of alternative views especially I am giving you negative feedback for your own self - developments.

Politics is not for you GMS. it is not a place for good honest people like you. your place is maybe in a political think-tank or movement, but not as a politician. You are perhaps the wise sage that people seek out for political direction, but you are not cut out for the real game. You are a learned aircraft technician, but you are not qualify to pilot a fighter jet. Good man like you is very much suited in the NGOs, honest, forthright and also engages the government, who does not white wash facts and sweep under the carpet.

The one that talks you into politics should be shot! You should have joined a political think-tank or NGOs as you initially aspire to be.

I would say it is a great lost to NGOs and political think-tank to not have a man like you in their office to lead them, and a great joy to the PAP to have you as their opponents. Anymore of your likes, PAP will become more lazy in "fixing" the oppositions and complacency will set in.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The report itself has mentioned Mrs Chiam. There is nothing to hide.

Whether you mention or not, it doesn't really matter. The report is a follow up report on her initial comment on NSP may consider joining SDA if RP joins.

NSP is run collectively by the CEC. I am the spokesman of the party's stand which is determined collectively by our CEC. Maybe there are other political parties run very differently but this is how NSP is run.

Subok, I have only one last word to say to you. Honesty is the best policy.

Goh Meng Seng

You see! You have once again committed mistake! Who is CST wife? Did I ever even mention her name ONCE? Did I ever even quoted her once?

and you answer yourself. You are SO EVER QUICK to defend your "good name" but lack the political astute to do so!

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WORK IN PROGRESS, so to speak. The work on merger has stopped after SPP has indicated that they are not interested in that but just ask us to re-join SDA.

You want me to lie? Nope. No way.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS your command of england is really pathetic. - work in progress does not mean ACTUAL work in progress. It can be work in progress towards breaking up from SDA, or work in progress in joining SDA. Well, both applies. The enemy just want your answer of NO WORK NO JOIN SDA to confirm their already pre-determined title of the article.

By replying "well, its work in progress, and for any definite structure or progress allow me sometime to answer you after consultation with my CEC"

This is diplomatic answer. THIS IS NOT A LIE!

Whatever la.... cannot teach old dogs new tricks... and worst committing same mistake over and over again.

Again GMS, you are in a POLITICAL party seeking PUBLIC office. Public perception of you is largely through the media. You can beat your chest here until blue black cough blood that you are just being honest, will not help correct any "wrong" perceptions the media already painted of you. Simply you lack political astute to be in politics. I kept hearing again and again. In your WP saga, in this SDA saga, and if I may in SDP saga that media always misrepresent you.

Well that much can be said about you then. Thank you. Go see Jackie Hoo, he may be able to help you in your public image and speeches.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The report itself has mentioned Mrs Chiam. There is nothing to hide.

Whether you mention or not, it doesn't really matter. The report is a follow up report on her initial comment on NSP may consider joining SDA if RP joins.

NSP is run collectively by the CEC. I am the spokesman of the party's stand which is determined collectively by our CEC. Maybe there are other political parties run very differently but this is how NSP is run.

Subok, I have only one last word to say to you. Honesty is the best policy.

Goh Meng Seng

If you are the spokesman of NSP, as a sec gen please sack this spokesman and get a proper spokesman who knows how to handle the media.

Well, interestingly only last few replies did you include CEC and NSP run.. yada yada. As far as you as the spokesman had presented, it is already a GMS-styled NSP ran NSP. so what's the diff?

Honesty is the best policy no doubt. But your inability to decide when to be honest or simply just shut up speaks voluminous.

If you think I am asking u to be dishonest then it confirms more that you are really really just a political wannabes amateurish HONEST politician.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65)

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Subok, you are the only person I know of who has the guts to say that Lim Swee Say connects with his audience. :eek:

This siah sway guy is a pathetic fool who speaks to his minions. The only one time when he was put in a difficult position, he screwed up big time and agreed that the PAPies are deaf to criticisms. And yet you say LSS is good?

I wouldn't hire LSS to be my waiter! That's how incompetent and pathetic he is and I am certain I 'm not the only one who won't trust the idiot within LSS to do anything of substance.

Instead of taking personal attacks against an AP member, I suggest that you start to use a mirror again. It's obvious that you haven't used one in long while.

:oIo:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Subok, you are the only person I know of who has the guts to say that Lim Swee Say connects with his audience. :eek:

This siah sway guy is a pathetic fool who speaks to his minions. The only one time when he was put in a difficult position, he screwed up big time and agreed that the PAPies are deaf to criticisms. And yet you say LSS is good?

I wouldn't hire LSS to be my waiter! That's how incompetent and pathetic he is and I am certain I 'm not the only one who won't trust the idiot within LSS to do anything of substance.

Instead of taking personal attacks against an AP member, I suggest that you start to use a mirror again. It's obvious that you haven't used one in long while.

:oIo:

well that is you. But too bad the one eating the pie is LSS even after committing so many blunders. I did not say HE IS GOOD. I am tearing his presentation versus content apart.

If you seriously thinks he is lousy and he is not even worthy to be your waiter go to HOLLAND-BUKIT TIMAH GRC and proof your point no need me to justify. Holland bukit timah was a WALKOVER in last election. maybe you will make good in this coming one.

PAP do not handle dissent well. Looks like NSP-styled leadership will be the same!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65)

Ironically, but just my personal opinion, if I'm in a position to advise Lim Swee Say, I'd quote that to him.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder oppositions make no in road. Those who disagrees with you must then love your enemy?

Boy u want a spider?

KNNPCB! You charlatan! Fraudmeister! It is obvious that you are infatuated with GMS. A normal person woulnd't spend so much time digging up things like how you have.

ANd don't deny it! You wrote that Lim Siah Sway connects with his audience. You are a typical PAPy worm. We give you and your kind enough rope and you will surely kill yourself. Typically, you lack moral and ethics.

Your personal attacks shows you out very clearly. WHy don't you go to the YPAP site and champion your hero Lim Siah Sway. Nothing you say means anything of substance. It is obvious that you have a lot of gripes against the APs and you are using GMS to attack the APs even to the point where you actually said that LSS connects with his audience.

I think you need medication if you want to stay around here. Otherwise, please pack up and head back to your HQ at YPAP.